_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924600 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17490 on: September 11, 2013, 08:01:10 pm »

Thomas turns to May.
"Hey, you want to go get our funds?"

"Funds?"
"Yeah, what Steve was just talking about. We go and get organized with the others, then go to the armory for the funds."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17491 on: September 11, 2013, 08:07:48 pm »

Thomas turns to May.
"Hey, you want to go get our funds?"

"Funds?"
"Yeah, what Steve was just talking about. We go and get organized with the others, then go to the armory for the funds."

"Oh yeah, let's do that."

Go with Thomas to get mission funds.

"Cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M., get the money, dolla' dolla' bill y'all~"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17492 on: September 11, 2013, 09:45:14 pm »

.T stares at him a second, baffled that his message didn 't get across. He gives a sigh and a "guess there's always one" shrug, before saying "Tags".
Annoyed at the unnecessary verbalisation, he gives Jim a "Can't you translate or something" look, repeating his pantomime of holding a clearance tag.

Milno gets the message now that it's at least mostly spoken, in most part due to his inability in understanding the complex mimicry performed by the man before. "We'll be given disguises if it's anything like the simulation I went through, suppose tags and documents may be included." he answers with a nonchalant shrug.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17493 on: September 11, 2013, 09:56:54 pm »

"So, Jim, Miya... How are we gonna do this exactly? Got any ideas?" Bishop said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Having some kind of plan, other than don't die, would be nice."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17494 on: September 11, 2013, 10:13:53 pm »

"The gods will provide what we need," Lars intones with a bow of his head.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17495 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:00 pm »

((So did anyone want my laser batteries? I thought i read an offer on them but then i fell asleep and now i cant find it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17496 on: September 11, 2013, 10:18:50 pm »

((So did anyone want my laser batteries? I thought i read an offer on them but then i fell asleep and now i cant find it.))
((Give it to me for free and I'll alleviate your boredom by wishing you well. Thanks.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17497 on: September 11, 2013, 10:33:10 pm »

simulation
T. Nods with a spark of recognition. Apparently he didn't know about the simulation. With a slight grin he gives a "at least you don't have to pretend to be sods" shrug.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:54:25 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17498 on: September 11, 2013, 10:45:32 pm »

"...Where is he again?"

"In the hallways - near where the labs were back when this wasn't a dystopian rebellious future of some kind. I'm sure you can find him."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17499 on: September 11, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »

(To Am)"Well it turns out that not everyone who actually shows up gets to go so back to the invisibility... considering the specifications what do you have for my price"
ask, look at options
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17500 on: September 12, 2013, 01:07:06 am »

"Do defenders get mission funds?"

Go and check with the AM for the mission fund. If it's enough to get a MkII suit, do it.

Go to the Rec Room, enter Tinker. Make a quick, but comprehensive test of the Token of Appreciation's capabilities - how much damage it can deal to a Battlesuit, an Avatar, and a reinforced steel vault door ten meters across and three meters thick. Use dummies in Mk2 suits standing in 10 meter intervals to gauge a distance at which the backlash won't cause injuries.

((The Token is the thing with two kinetic amps and an explosive charge, directional demolition.

I want to see if it's going to be any use to either of the main teams heading out.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:09:04 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17501 on: September 12, 2013, 01:25:30 am »

((Yeah, we were talking about it just before the briefing. Isn't it prohibitively expensive?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17502 on: September 12, 2013, 01:46:55 am »

"So, Jim, Miya... How are we gonna do this exactly? Got any ideas?" Bishop said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Having some kind of plan, other than don't die, would be nice."

"Well, it's easy really: you, me and Auron will move in once Milno's team is done. We move to the control room as quickly as we can, once there you work your magic and disable any extra defenses they might have, and set up a false broadcast to confuse our enemy. Then we lock down the door and defend the control room. Mean hile, Jim's squad moves down to the central ARES controls and link up so that Steve can take control.

Pratically speaking, we move fast, hit hard, and keep moving. I take point, and you guys shoot down any enemies I can't quickly take out. We should try not to let our adversary bog us down or get an organised defense going. The three of us have flight capacities of sorts, so we should use this to our advantage.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:49:04 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17503 on: September 12, 2013, 01:49:13 am »

so what your saying is... murder tackles are a go?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17504 on: September 12, 2013, 03:09:39 am »

((Yeah, we were talking about it just before the briefing. Isn't it prohibitively expensive?))
((Seven or eight token, maybe nine, for two kin-amps plus explosives and materials. You could buy a kiloton charge, or add a token or two and buy a 10 kiloton charge. The straight-up bombs would be more destructive overall, but the Token delivers directed, localized damage. You can't set off a kiloton charge without retreating about kilometer away, in regular suits, and that's just for the pressure wave. This lets you have most of the power of a kiloton charge, delivered exactly at the target, with a backlash range of... I don't know, a hundred meters? Most of which is radiant heat and light, which the suits can largely shrug off. At least, that's what I think. It's up to piecewise to rule how exactly that device would work, and I'm trying to get that information from him now. Partly because I'm planning to build one and carry it around as a last resort weapon against the likes of that crystalmonster we had to face, but mostly in case one of the active teams thinks they can use a weapon of that sort.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 2101