_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925961 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17475 on: September 11, 2013, 03:48:30 pm »

((If there's still any digital copies of the Azathoth portrait, we should print it out and make a pill out of it.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17476 on: September 11, 2013, 03:54:23 pm »

"So, chief, uh, what...what's my job, actually?"

"Exactly what I am asking, since I was told to pick two teammates to come with me but no one expounded on what you and Thomas would be doing."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17477 on: September 11, 2013, 04:05:11 pm »

I do believe it was said that, 'Anyone not assigned a specific mission protects the ship.'
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17478 on: September 11, 2013, 04:10:28 pm »

I do believe it was said that, 'Anyone not assigned a specific mission protects the ship.'

"They are still part of the team. Otherwise, I'd have been told to just pick two people instead of four. I think there's something for them to do, maybe act as backup if we are unable to hold the junction."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17479 on: September 11, 2013, 04:48:35 pm »

T. Gives a "by the way" gesture to milno, following up with a clasped hand in front of his chest. You feel the message he's trying to get across is something like: "if your team had maintenance tags or something it would probably get you through easier- maybe not past humans, but certainly sods. I had a friend once who walked into a class-5 bunker using nothing but a piece of cardboard which said "sECUriTy"
But that's just a guess.

seeing the armory full, T. Makes his previous request to AM (emoticon display for helmet) through interpretive dance
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:51:30 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17480 on: September 11, 2013, 04:57:03 pm »

Milno stares at the naked man gesturing towards him and then putting a clasped hand in front of his own chest. The young man quite obviously doesn't understand the message and for the moment imagines it is some kind of greeting from the man's people, as walking around naked may also be, though the latter is much more dubious. "Yes?" he asks.
>Yes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17481 on: September 11, 2013, 05:24:11 pm »

Lars quivers with excitement- he had been Touched by the Hand of Steve.  "Yes, your incredibleness!  I will do your task to the utmost of my ability!"  With that, he filed out behind Jim.

Follow Jim to the armory for suiting up.

"General Jim, what's the plan?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17482 on: September 11, 2013, 05:33:25 pm »

"Complicated plans fall apart, so the general gist is that, once Milno's team has done their job, we rush in with Miyamoto's team. We kill any guards or Sods and leave civilians alone. Our goal will be to get to the elevators - or failing that, some stairs down so we can reach our objective, while Miyamoto and his team head up to the control room. That way we force our enemy to divide their forces and hopefully catch them unprepared."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17483 on: September 11, 2013, 05:52:54 pm »

"Okay...which guy?"
"Well, he's this weirdo who stands around all the time, not even yelling any sales pitches or anything - he's got a... box of these weird capsules next to him, if I remember it right - ask if he's selling, he might hook you up! He's got a bajillion of the things, and he's always willing to sell more off, I think. Though I don't know if he'll sell to you. Maybe he's got scruples. Shouldn't be too hard to find, anyway, just walk around a little. He stands out, you know."
"...Where is he again?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17484 on: September 11, 2013, 06:33:14 pm »

"Yes?" he asks.
.T stares at him a second, baffled that his message didn 't get across. He gives a sigh and a "guess there's always one" shrug, before saying "Tags".
Annoyed at the unnecessary verbalisation, he gives Jim a "Can't you translate or something" look, repeating his pantomime of holding a clearance tag.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:44:51 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17485 on: September 11, 2013, 06:36:10 pm »

Astra pipes into the defense plan
I am good with field manipulators and I am not useless with anything other than conventional and exotic weaponry ((+1 Uncon, +0 Aux, +0 Handi, +0 Medical, -1 Speech, -1 Intuition, -1 Conventional, -1 Exotic))I don't know where I would best be though, sorry

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17486 on: September 11, 2013, 06:38:09 pm »

((Cue Milno thinking your name is Tags.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17487 on: September 11, 2013, 06:44:56 pm »

((Cue Milno thinking your name is Tags.))
((It's not that far off from Tack, either.))

Denzel officially joins the defense team.

((In the long run for Denzel, I imagine him as a jack of all trades sort, with extra skill in con and uncon. And probably a heavily modified MkIII or battlesuit. Or maybe just nice armor.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17488 on: September 11, 2013, 07:40:21 pm »

Thomas turns to May.
"Hey, you want to go get our funds?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17489 on: September 11, 2013, 07:44:02 pm »

Thomas turns to May.
"Hey, you want to go get our funds?"

"Funds?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 ... 2101