_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926343 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16890 on: September 06, 2013, 11:34:14 pm »

"Hmm. Armor that reacts to physical attacks... Great in melee, but will it stop gauss rounds?" Jim mused to himself. Well, there would be no further testing of that for now.

Jim looks for Feyri's diary again and this time reads it (providing Tiruin's around to PM me the contents or whatever, otherwise ignore the action.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16891 on: September 06, 2013, 11:39:03 pm »

All right, ensure I've studied the design enough to activate the Tinker Dynamic Bonus, then pull out of VR and attempt to assemble the thing. (If bits don't break, but assembly fails, retry until it does work or bits break.) Then pop back into VR and pull up a synthflesh body, preferably one the same size as the standard robot body, and pull it apart as much as possible, looking for anything not in the armory description.

((Gotta love that even a civilian caliber gauss rifle can outperform a military spec - you just gotta boost it with bits from two others.

Also, just this bit of quick research to help me along deciding to buy or not to buy, then I'll be ready for a mission if I must be.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:48:03 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16892 on: September 06, 2013, 11:46:48 pm »

okay what the hell... something is going seriously wrong here...

fire some overcharge pulses at crawler then jet away again.

((Piecewise i gotta ask... are you fudging the rolls just to screw with us?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16893 on: September 06, 2013, 11:53:43 pm »

Well, I'm just doing an arm for now, so I'll start with that.

Inquire into the following:

• How much extra would it cost to replace the normal synth muscle with Carbon Nanofibre?
  • How much would it cost to toughen the 'skeleton' of the replacement in order to handle the hundreds of times more force this produces?
  • What kind of neurointerface package would be needed to allow intuitive control of this enhanced strength so I don't break everything I touch?
  • Could a Kinetic Amp be somehow modified to boost the effective strength of the limb as an implant without causing extra stress on the cybernetics?
  • Are there small enough artificial gravity generators that they're implantable?
  • How about magnetics?
  • Would an internal nanorepair or nanomachine construction system be feasible?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16894 on: September 07, 2013, 12:28:33 am »

Thank you, do you have any milk?

Go make coffee, then watch TV
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16895 on: September 07, 2013, 12:32:56 am »

Get up, kill him, wear the helmet. Use my newly discovered electric powers to shock him until he's extra crispy. Duck and weave to be harder to hit.

(( Once I'm  dead I'm done with this game, ain't gonna do multiple chars. ))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:37:28 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16896 on: September 07, 2013, 12:33:50 am »

Get up, kill him.

(( Once I'm  dead I'm done with this game. ))
((Who knows, you might probably will kill me.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16897 on: September 07, 2013, 12:53:15 am »

You have +2 on an attack I can't dodge. How am I gonna do that?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16898 on: September 07, 2013, 12:56:26 am »

+1 and a 1/3 chance to get a +2.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16899 on: September 07, 2013, 12:57:29 am »

He cant use his amp if you electrocute him or render him unconscious with your helmet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16900 on: September 07, 2013, 01:06:31 am »

"Ooh, what's this?"
Move the canister around, see if the pyramid moves with it.  Try poking the pyramid, pushing it, waving my hand underneath it, and so on, noting how it reacts.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16901 on: September 07, 2013, 01:13:13 am »

Gonna need a lot of luck for that. I'm not very lucky. I don't even know if I can electrocute him either. Should be fun finding out what I can do though. If I live long enough.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:35:21 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16902 on: September 07, 2013, 01:39:56 am »

"Ooh, what's this?"
Move the canister around, see if the pyramid moves with it.  Try poking the pyramid, pushing it, waving my hand underneath it, and so on, noting how it reacts.
((It might be a coincidence, but that looks a lot like one of the first artefacts found in this game. If it sticks six inches away from your hand, we'll know for sure.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16903 on: September 07, 2013, 01:40:55 am »

Gonna need a lot of luck for that. I'm not very lucky. I don't even know if I can electrocute him either. Should be fun finding out what I can do though. If I live long enough.
((Let's see then.))
Sig! Onol

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16904 on: September 07, 2013, 01:42:58 am »

OWOWOWOWOW

STEPHEN HAWKING wonders if maybe he shouldn't have done that.
He takes a walk down to the doctors office to get that hand stitched up if nothing else happens.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 ... 2101