_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926781 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16905 on: September 07, 2013, 01:46:20 am »

(( I could find out now if someone wasn't trying to melt my brain. Wanna give me a little while to find out how I can kill you? Pretty please. ;p
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16906 on: September 07, 2013, 01:47:17 am »

(( I could find out now if someone wasn't trying to melt my brain. Wanna give me a little while to find out how I can kill you? Pretty please. ;p
((Sorry, man. Xan really wants those upgrades.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16907 on: September 07, 2013, 01:50:10 am »

((JIIIIIIMMMMMM!!!))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16908 on: September 07, 2013, 01:51:42 am »

((its simple really, just roll higher then him on dex to get combat priority (shouldn't be hard as you have +1/3 and he has -1) then physically assault him using your non-penalized strength against his -1 to strength whilst your non-penalized will roll applies an electrical effect to your attack.

if you fail the will roll you will still have a chance to knock him out and if you fail your strength roll you still have a chance to electrocute him. If you fail them both your fucked.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16909 on: September 07, 2013, 01:54:21 am »

((Whereas all STEPHEN HAWKING wants is to figure out how to use this knife in the way it was intended. With the way it is intended hopefully being something more then chopping himself up in the least messy way possible.
Anybody got any ideas for me?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16910 on: September 07, 2013, 01:54:33 am »

((Switching from third to first, if nobody minds))

You head to the rec room, causally enjoying the breeze.

Wait. Breeze? On a spaceship? This is not good.

"HULL BREACH! PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDING PARTIES! THE SHIP IS UNDER ATTACK, TO YOUR STATIONS!" I shout in a ringing basso... whilst wearing nothing but an impressive bandolier of large firecrackers.

Begin fervently searching for source of breeze
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16911 on: September 07, 2013, 02:01:18 am »

"HULL BREACH! PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDING PARTIES! THE SHIP IS UNDER ATTACK, TO YOUR STATIONS!" I shout in a ringing basso... whilst wearing nothing but an impressive bandolier of large firecrackers.

((nobody mention the ventilation systems, i wanna see where this leads.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16912 on: September 07, 2013, 02:04:47 am »

((My guess? All out war against oxygen.
Oh btw Piecewise? I just got an idea for some kind of artifact/Nyars box.
You ever see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? They had something called a "Point of View Gun"
I want one.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16913 on: September 07, 2013, 02:09:29 am »

I'm hoping for a what goes around comes around moment where I take the energy he pumped into me and kill him with it.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16914 on: September 07, 2013, 02:12:11 am »

I'm hoping for a what goes around comes around moment where I take the energy he pumped into me and kill him with it.
((Let's see, though I'm using heat energy not plasma.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16915 on: September 07, 2013, 02:14:39 am »

((does your body contain 2 plates of dissimilar metals that could be used as a thermocouple to enhance your electrical abilities?))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16916 on: September 07, 2013, 02:16:22 am »

Energy is energy once it's in the body though so hopefully I can use it.

Nope I'm a mutant not a cyborg mutant.
Caine's law.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16917 on: September 07, 2013, 02:22:15 am »

((Nothing wrong with a good ol' fire drill every now and then. Regardless of whether or not it's caused by an intelligence 3 lunatic.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16918 on: September 07, 2013, 02:24:21 am »

Energy is energy once it's in the body though so hopefully I can use it.

Nope I'm a mutant not a cyborg mutant.
((yeah... shit dont work that way... you might be able to absorb electricity and redirect it but pure heat is gonna fuck you up regardless.

the thing is that whilst the heat is inside your body its not actually gonna be useable in any beneficial manner, the body produces heat by using energy not the other way around.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16919 on: September 07, 2013, 02:26:25 am »

((Yeah, heat is a form of energy. But trying to absorb and redirect it won't do shit.))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:32:36 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 2101