_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920652 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16080 on: August 30, 2013, 06:09:56 pm »

((Okay, so here's Anton post-levelup, assuming the leg is fixed without issue, and assuming the chair and the Red Hand both survived the mission - I'm sure Piecewise will correct me if I'm wrong on any counts.

A year of running around a rocky wasteland performing sciencey and repairey stuff has taken its toll on Anton, causing him to shape up a little, and being forced to communicate with everyone else has even advanced his people skills. His other skills have also improved, such as his ability to drive a vehicle or intuit a solution to a weird-ass situation, but most of all the massive amount of time spent scrutinizing camera footage and trying to figure out what the hell was going on around him has really bolstered his think tank - or so he thinks.
(+1 STR, +2 AGI, +1 END, +5 INT, +1 WIL; +1 Intuit, +1 Speech, +2 Handi, +2 Aux)

))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16081 on: August 30, 2013, 06:16:39 pm »

So, Steve, I'm curious. I see the motivation 'for the greater good' and all, and for us there's certainly a good amount of 'screw the system that screwed us', but... if you succeed, what do you plan to do with us? We are prisoners by UWM authority, though it wouldn't surprise me if you had a hand in picking who did and didn't get sent to your care. Not expecting to be the hero of your day, obviously, but when the UWM falls, what are we to you? Are we still prisoners?

Try to chat up Steve

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16082 on: August 30, 2013, 06:24:23 pm »

Will I find out whats in my magic box in the turn in a couple hours? I'm curious to see if it's gonna be junk or something good.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16083 on: August 30, 2013, 06:26:07 pm »

"...If we're not doing what we came here to do...Can I leave?"
((Characters are already free to walk around the ship. We're just answering some questions.))

((She means actually leaving the ship and going home.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16084 on: August 30, 2013, 06:30:10 pm »

"...If we're not doing what we came here to do...Can I leave?"
((Characters are already free to walk around the ship. We're just answering some questions.))

((She means actually leaving the ship and going home.))

(( So, roughly what I'm asking Steve :P ))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16085 on: August 30, 2013, 06:36:12 pm »

((btw, Kriellya, last I checked, you still had Feyri's chainmail uniform))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16086 on: August 30, 2013, 06:38:58 pm »

((btw, Kriellya, last I checked, you still had Feyri's chainmail uniform))
(( I have her what? Where did I get that? o.O ))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16087 on: August 30, 2013, 06:43:04 pm »

((Oh man, a double level for Lars... what to do.

And allow me to second RC's opinion of Mission 7.  It was one of the most successful missions we've done, and it had a total of one veteran in it and the rest raw recruits.  Miyamoto proved himself as a standout leader and catapulted himself into a position of power.  Give these things time- good people will shine out.

And I can't imagine why the loud tunnelvision priest didn't get picked for the stealth mission!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16088 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:13 pm »

((double levelup... i fucking love you :D))

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:52:32 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16089 on: August 30, 2013, 06:57:59 pm »

((Well, I was going to post some quite long strategic pondering, but 1: so many ninja's, 2, it would probably be restating that which is known anyways, namely that even just the Sword would probably be capable of taking a good-size planet alone, and Steve probably has the cooperation of other ships.

Also, Double levelups are a wonderful gift, but will there be a proper debrief? And can I get a copy of what you have in terms of my equipment and such, so I can begin keeping my own?))

So we're going to be one of the Geschäftstätigkeit squads of this rebellion Steve's cooked up, eh? I suppose that's a... logical position for me, if I must be on the front lines. Or rather, behind the enemy's front lines.

If there's no (de)briefing for a bit, head to the armory.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:58:34 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16090 on: August 30, 2013, 07:20:03 pm »

(...The one day I had to be out of the house for ten hours is of course the day all this happens. i don't really have anything to contribute by this point, I guess, either IC or OOC.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16091 on: August 30, 2013, 07:24:59 pm »

((You could always contribute me some tokens :P))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16092 on: August 30, 2013, 07:30:56 pm »

Astra was stunned, although not dissapointed, she had been tired of the UMW for quite a while, in the end it landed her here. but se was not in the fight for now. She could however continue working on her physimancer's sidearm

GO back to vr, add conical focusing chamber to device, test fire it at various soft and medium targets, do not even attempt hard targets like a battlesuit.

and sorry but I need to like right now! need to move some plants for someone
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16093 on: August 30, 2013, 07:38:51 pm »

"What I mean is that the same 'person' who was tasked with saving mankind during the Altered Wars and took the humans to victory, who predicted the bloating and corruption of UWM and that began gradually expanding its influence, power and capacity in response to that, who was once the grand overseer of the UWM before being downgraded to a quiet custodian, who also devised a new government to take over in place of the current one and who has several ships taking the largest manufacturing worlds of the UWM is standing by our side." he says with his usual confidence.

"You don't get a prize for guessing."
((It isn't Steve.  ;D))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16094 on: August 30, 2013, 07:39:58 pm »

(Can't, U_P, I'm broke. People owe me tokens. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 2101