_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932378 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15465 on: August 01, 2013, 01:04:35 pm »

Find somewhere warmer. Also pants. Pants would be nice.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15466 on: August 01, 2013, 01:11:48 pm »

Continue to eat and watch the news.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

Also, watch that news report please...
((But of course.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15467 on: August 01, 2013, 03:53:57 pm »

Belly crawl upstairs. Observe them, scope up if it's the appropriate range, and try and take them out one by one.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: August 01, 2013, 04:52:41 pm »

Hmm, I'll do 1 just to avoid the -1 for now.

I'll do my post for with the doctor later on :). It's gonna be a little odd though.

((Hey there, mesor. Couldn't you just submit a third character?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15469 on: August 01, 2013, 05:07:11 pm »

(( Mesor? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15470 on: August 01, 2013, 05:22:27 pm »

(( Mesor? ))
((Could call you Alexandria too. Or Robyn. Or that other account which name I forgot.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15471 on: August 01, 2013, 05:24:28 pm »

(( Uhm ok sure I guess? When you feel like telling me what your talking about I'm all ears. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: August 01, 2013, 05:34:03 pm »

(( Mesor? ))
((Could call you Alexandria too. Or Robyn. Or that other account which name I forgot.))

((The plot thickens...))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15473 on: August 01, 2013, 05:35:46 pm »

Nyars, and the doctor's modification habits are stuff players should find or figure out on their own. If anyone wanders over toward the R&D lab I will usually tell them about Nyars just hanging out around there. The doctor is something they would probably figure out through listening to others.
((Except that what ends up happening, is that they are confused by who he is, and it has to be explained OOC over and over again. I get the idea, it just doesn't work.))

((Well, I disagree and prefer Piecewise's method. Not that I have any evidence to dismiss your theory, but you did blaspheme. So...yeah.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15474 on: August 01, 2013, 05:36:14 pm »

(( I'm just gonna block him and pretend this didn't happen. I don't see any reason to get dragged into somebodies delusions. ))
Caine's law.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: August 01, 2013, 05:39:00 pm »

((The plot thickens...))
((mesor did a bit of account-shenanigans before returning to ER after the death of his last character. A few of those were attempts at getting into the You are King games over FG&RP due to being formally asked not to join in at least one occasion.))
>Yes?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: August 01, 2013, 05:47:59 pm »

Correction, they accused me of multi accounting with no evidence beyond accusation and assumptions and have since then caused 6 players I know of, including Brood and Alexandria as of yesterday to quit the forums with a mixture of harassment, insults and threats. In one case going as far as threatening my daughter to cause them to quit the forums.

I hope your prod of yourself Caellath, it takes a big man to threaten a 6 year old little girl from behind a computer screen with your friends, whats next? Taking candy from a baby?

Oh and one additional thing, I reported this and as of several minutes ago have it directly from the mouth of one of our mods that my account has got no connection to any other account on this forum. I can quote the message if you need proof.
So for the love of god take your paranoid delusions and stop ruining other peoples fun because you dislike me, it's just childish.

In fact here it is.

You're going to have to provide more information if you want help.  What form is the harassment taking and who is doing it? I don't see any accounts that trace back to your IP except for some trolling accounts regarding the last US election (BelieveInAmerica, trollburger).

Btw neither of those accounts was me, I have no interest in what goes on in America.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:00:10 pm by mesor »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: August 01, 2013, 06:17:58 pm »

(( Uhm thanks I guess, sorry about that Piecewise I have no idea what that was all about. Is my sheet all ok now? I shifted stats a bit to put 3 into willpower. ))
Caine's law.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15478 on: August 01, 2013, 06:24:24 pm »

((Hmmm....eh fuck if I care. Even if you are multi-accounting I'm totally ok with that so long as you don't go out of your way to troll me. Trolling others is fine, and hilarious :P JK))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: August 01, 2013, 06:25:32 pm »

((Caellath, do you have any proof to support your claims of multi-accounting?

FAKEDIT: Now that I think of it, we might want to move this out of PW's thread and into PM's, or at least someplace else. I don't think he'd appreciate this thing fouling up his thread.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 2101