_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929481 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13515 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:36 am »

Start groping Celeste.
What.
((Welcome to the HMRC. Enjoy your stay. ^_^))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13516 on: March 23, 2013, 10:34:55 am »

Start groping Celeste.
What.
((This reminded me - along with an unnamed PM - to re-read the turns.

Thanks. :I))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13517 on: March 23, 2013, 12:13:02 pm »

Make more such sandwiches. Feed them to everyone.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13518 on: March 23, 2013, 12:17:11 pm »

upon being cornered and offered drugs:

shift my hands from holding each other behind my back to holding each other in front of me. look at his sunglasses for one second, then shake my head horizontally twice. look slightly to his left afterwards. back up if the drug dealer approaches within four feet.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:20:30 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13519 on: March 23, 2013, 02:59:23 pm »

Celeste felt the tap on the shoulder and heard a muffled greeting from outside the VR, though she couldn't make out what the person was saying. "Um, h-hello..." she replied. When the voice didn't respond again, she assumed the person had left, and returned to what she was doing. A moment later, a pair of phantom hands cupping her breasts brought her attention out of the VR completely and immediately. With a yelp of "What the fuck?!", she jumps forward away from the unknown person, yanking the VR equipment off of herself, spins around to face him, and trips on her own feet from trying to do all of that at once, landing on her ass.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13520 on: March 23, 2013, 03:33:51 pm »

Awaken covered in goo and naked
You wake up in the same state as you would had you spent any significant amount of time around Renen.
"Um, do you have any friends among the other crew? Real friends, I mean. People that you like to hang out with, and that like to hang out with you in turn. That kind of thing."

Ask.

"I have a weekly poker game with some guys in maintenance."

send a message to the AM
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
I want books.
go to the armory, walk over to the AM, make eye contact.

if i get a book(s), take it/them to the barracks and read on my bed.

You head to the AM, who promptly asks exactly what kind of books you want.

(We're over 900!)

Find someone who looks in charge.
"Hi! My name is Grate. What's your name? Is it from a great-grandparent? Mom  said mine was. What's this thing do? Is it dangerous? Who's that? What are you doing? Can I help?"
You ask these things to Feyri. Because she seems nice.

Select Tinker. If prompted to select materials or objects, choose Scout Eye. In addition, if possible, pull up an internet interface and perform a search on modern electronics, and try to pinpoint the flaws that make the Scout Eye so frail.
Let's see what's changed in the last 200 years...
Turns out the reason why they're so fragile is the fact that they're literally a video camera covered in rockets. They have no armor, no real structural reinforcement, nothing. Probably why they're so cheap.

Faith made another sighing noise.

"I see, and thanks. Um..."

She glanced down at her mechanical hands, her expression changing to :<

"...would you recommend getting a synthflesh body or regrowing my old one? Or maybe something else? I... really think I want to be human, but it occurred to me that it might not matter if this happens again, but I don't know if running around in a synthflesh body and then regrowing my old one when I was 'done' with it would really happen..."

Weird body question.
"Just get a synth-flesh one. Worry about surviving your missions first. If you get to 10 you can always just buy your body back and then go."

"Okay, thanks"
((Yay! New weapons!))
Charles looks around for anything in the armory that might be useful.
As in, on the armory list or just in the armory? Because Feyri's there and she can be pretty useful. Especially if you need someone to run in and take a bullet for you.

Jobasio ran a hand along his jawline, chewing thoughtfully, and 'hmm'ed.
'Yes, yes, she looks to be a likely mark. Shocked, speechless, no doubt still traumatized at being thrown into the HMRC.'
He nodded slightly to himself from where he stood, casually leaning against a wall of the barracks, observing all from behind his shades.
'She will do quite nicely. Time to work up some of that- hopefully hereditary- Hootzal charm.'

>Corner Lyra as she returns to the barracks.

"Oh, a newcomer? Ahh, you poor thing! Alas, how it pains my heart to see such innocent, lovely young souls thrown without remorse into this terrible system." Jobasio gave a sad sigh and shook his head, exuding sympathy.

>Assume a sympathetic expression. Exude sympathy.

"...
...So, you want to buy some drugs?! I can hook you up. Yes indeed, help you forget alll this unpleasantness and mellow yourself right out."

He cast a quick glance around, then pulled out a small bag of white anaesthetic pills, proffering it towards the woman with his most charming of smiles, still chewing gum as he awaited answer.
"But a single token and it's yours. Highest grade pharmaceuticals, this."

>Sell drugs to the newbie. One token.

You corner the newbie by the armory and start trying to peddle her your drugs.

"First one...isn't actually free. Give me money."

Well, after trying to read the whole thread but getting bored at page 243, forgetting about this for a year, and just now reading the OP, I've decided to make a character!
Nothing at all will go wrong from this.

Spoiler: Xan (click to show/hide)
Oh dear, my perplexicon players are coming here and the players here are going to perplexicon. Dearly me.

Welcome aboard.

((Cursed timezones.))

"Bye, Ms. Feyri! See you later!"
"Hm- oh, bye Grate. I'll send the message to you soon enough...hopefully!"

Darnit.

"And-and stay safe ok?"

But the child was now out of sight...headed to anywhere else but the Armory.

Ugh...why didn't you prepare this beforehand...

Feyri looked a her wristpad and starting sifting through the messages again, reading them quickly as she stood by in the Armory.

"Hey AM, what do you think Jim could use in his current form? As in, something he would like?"

Inquire!

((@Yoink: I... don't think it works that way XD))

Oh...and also...ask this.

And then something happened. Something...(with the conscious use of the ellipsis), uncomfortable.

Feyri blinked - her faceplate being up anyway - and began typing something on the wristpad before showing it to the AM.

Quote from: What is written to the AM
Is it possible to maim or intentionally hurt other convicts on the ship? Like...certain people...who grope. And touch uncomfortable places?
"I dunno. A new amp? Also yes, we have no rules against murder around here."

Presentations done, let's start.

Start groping Celeste. If the Doc calls or sends a message, stop everything and go meet him.

((This a great chance for the perv-Renen. Celest should have ran while she could.)) :P
Honk Honk Honk. You just keep honking from behind and she doesn't even seem to notice. Honk.

Make more such sandwiches. Feed them to everyone.
You start running around, trying to jam your meat into everyone's mouths. They're a bit perplexed by your actions.

upon being cornered and offered drugs:

shift my hands from holding each other behind my back to holding each other in front of me. look at his sunglasses for one second, then shake my head horizontally twice. look slightly to his left afterwards. back up if the drug dealer approaches within four feet.

Back up slowly. Maybe his vision is based on movement....

Celeste felt the tap on the shoulder and heard a muffled greeting from outside the VR, though she couldn't make out what the person was saying. "Um, h-hello..." she replied. When the voice didn't respond again, she assumed the person had left, and returned to what she was doing. A moment later, a pair of phantom hands cupping her breasts brought her attention out of the VR completely and immediately. With a yelp of "What the fuck?!", she jumps forward away from the unknown person, yanking the VR equipment off of herself, spins around to face him, and trips on her own feet from trying to do all of that at once, landing on her ass.
You perform the classic "fall out of chair and flail like an idiot" anti-molestation maneuver.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13521 on: March 23, 2013, 03:51:23 pm »

"Urgh, typical, just typical."
Get up, get dressed, sigh and get food.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13522 on: March 23, 2013, 04:00:15 pm »

"Thank goodness for that, I suppose. Loneliness is a terrible thing, after all, particularly so in space. Well, pleasant day-cycle to you, miss."

Head over to rec room, sit down on couch. Chew some drink mix. Find some newfangled music the kids like these days to watch and evaluate.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13523 on: March 23, 2013, 04:09:21 pm »

Didn't you say I was in the infirmiry, having left Feyri? Or did she follow me?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13524 on: March 23, 2013, 05:07:39 pm »

((Inside the armory, excluding other people.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13525 on: March 23, 2013, 05:24:37 pm »

Presentations done, let's start.
Start groping Celeste. If the Doc calls or sends a message, stop everything and go meet him.
Honk Honk Honk. You just keep honking from behind and she doesn't even seem to notice. Honk.
A moment later, a pair of phantom hands cupping her breasts brought her attention out of the VR completely and immediately.
(( :c I resent you ignoring this. I included that specifically to AVOID that line of interaction.))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13526 on: March 23, 2013, 06:01:04 pm »

((I'm not Xanmaryl.))

Wake up and look around for Blonko. If I don't find her, sniffle a bit and go searching for my stuff.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13527 on: March 23, 2013, 07:00:51 pm »

Jobasio sighed. A tough customer.
He held up his free hand palm-outwards, as non-threateningly as possible.
"Okay, look. No need to worry, dear girl, I have only your best interests at heart. This is good stuff, it won't hurt you! See?"

>Pop a pill. Smile disarmingly. Give a single pill to my victim customer.

"Nothing harmful about it. Now, are you buying or am I wasting my time here? I've a whole ship filled with desperate people seeking a temporary escape from the horrors of their life, and it's you I choose to help. Does that not make you feel special at all? It's not often I sell at such a discount, you know."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13528 on: March 23, 2013, 08:29:16 pm »

Jobasio sighed. A tough customer.
He held up his free hand palm-outwards, as non-threateningly as possible.
"Okay, look. No need to worry, dear girl, I have only your best interests at heart. This is good stuff, it won't hurt you! See?"

>Pop a pill. Smile disarmingly. Give a single pill to my victim customer.

"Nothing harmful about it. Now, are you buying or am I wasting my time here? I've a whole ship filled with desperate people seeking a temporary escape from the horrors of their life, and it's you I choose to help. Does that not make you feel special at all? It's not often I sell at such a discount, you know."
put my hands back behind my back when he attempts to hand me something. back away slowly, shaking my head horizontally as i do so. upon bumping into the wall behind me, start writing a message on my wrist-comp, fixing any nervous typos as needed:
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
Please give me science fiction novels.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13529 on: March 23, 2013, 08:45:35 pm »

Oh dear, my perplexicon players are coming here and the players here are going to perplexicon. Dearly me.

((It's because both games are just that good!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 2101