_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928632 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13485 on: March 21, 2013, 10:04:09 pm »

Waiting...waiting...I'm bored.

"Bye, Ms. Feyri! See you later!"

Wander down random corridors.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13486 on: March 22, 2013, 12:23:49 am »

"Suppressive fire, or something similar."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13487 on: March 22, 2013, 01:52:28 am »

((Because Amps draw power direct from your body?))
((Presumably. What I'm actually curious about is why the batteries are also classified if they're just replicating brainwaves or your body's electrical currents or something.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13488 on: March 22, 2013, 07:36:20 am »

Dumbass, taking pretty pictures but not showing the colors.

Return the book to the AM. Walk around the ship looking for the new female convicts. If I, by any chance, find Celeste, introduce myself to her. If Doc. calls, go see him.

(( :P))

((Target acquired))
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13489 on: March 22, 2013, 08:18:08 am »

Return the book to the AM. Walk around the ship looking for the new female convicts. If I, by any chance, find Celeste, introduce myself to her. If Doc. calls, go see him.

((Target acquired))
((And he is apparently using a speech roll. Let's see if there is any dropping of pants this time.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13490 on: March 22, 2013, 08:25:37 am »

((Last time it was a Charisma roll, I think.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13491 on: March 22, 2013, 08:44:45 am »

((Last time it was a Charisma roll, I think.))
((Yeah, but I wonder why. If I remember correctly, Renen doesn't have a negative to either speech nor charisma, so both would allow for hilarious (or tragic) overshots.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13492 on: March 22, 2013, 09:28:26 am »

((Hm. Well, I'd say Speech is used in diplomacy and communications and such. It's mostly forming coherent sentences and/or making convincing arguments. Charisma is used to make an impression, and is a fitting roll for introducing yourself, especially in person. That's how I'd put it, I think.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13493 on: March 22, 2013, 09:46:35 am »

((Yeah, but I guess both apply; I was remembering piecewise once saying Charisma was usually a fallback mechanism for Speech in case your speech sucked or you were trying non-verbal communication.

Also, I'd say very bad rolls could have him trying to introduce himself with a bit too much enthusiasm (if you know what I mean).))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:48:06 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13494 on: March 22, 2013, 10:41:20 am »

((I think PW mentioned that that's what would've happened if he rolled a 1. :P))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13495 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:41 pm »

((Based of someone I actually know, this character has been and will continue to be done tastefully.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13496 on: March 22, 2013, 01:56:10 pm »

"Despite the fact that my kneecaps could probably be easily replaced, I am going to have to go with the second option. To be frank, your actual name is not what this conversation, soon to be blissfully terminated by your freely provided threats of hideous maiming you could probably back up with the greatest of ease, was all about. It was the fact you wouldn't give it and, more importantly, the why of it all. The why of things is ever fascinating, I'm afraid. But I ramble, and I apologize for submitting you to such questions. If I annoy you, just say so, though. No need to get into threat territory."

"But before I go, could you answer me one last question? It's not about your name, and it's strictly a yes/no thing. I promise I won't bother you with any personal questions after that ever again."

"Fine. What is it?"

Back off, then one last thing.

Turn on stove. Take a single flake of the red spice and toss it onto the hot burner and take cover. If it doesn't explode, fry meat, toss in a pinch of the Red Flakes while browning the meat. Toast the bread in the meantime and find some cheese. Get three thin slices of the cheese. Once all is finished, place the meat and cheese on the bread, lightly salt the meat. Take a bite of the sandwich.

You carefully prepare your sandwich after testing to make sure the strange spice wouldn't eat through steel or any such thing. It doesn't explode or come alive and curse your progeny, so you figure it's probably safe to eat. The spice yields an odd flavor, not a burning hot flavor like you would expect, but a sort of odd mix of garlic and cloves. Hmm.

"Then why do manipulators require batteries while amps don't? Or is that one of those things nobody knows because everybody who does know gets shot?

Also, do all amps and manipulators have matching equivalents? I remember you telling me that some amps were easier to use than some manipulators because they were more intuitive. Are there any manipulators that are easier to use than their respective amps?"

Amps and batteries.
She makes a gun with her hand and pantomimes shooting herself in the head.
"Best just not to ask questions about how or why some things do some things or need some things."

"I think there's matching equivalents for everything...but some of them just aren't very common, like the biochem ones. As per manipulators that are better then amps...I don't think so; for the most part they're all identical, it's just the biochem ones that the Amps excel with.

"Thank you, ma'am. That's all I need to know, for now. Watching my dear teammates be shot to pieces on-mission was quite the... inspiring experience, you know?"
Jobasio gave a respectful nod, smiled and strolled off up the hallway, heading back to where he'd left his book, throwing dart still embedded in its pages. He paused there for a moment, sliding his sunglasses into place and popping a piece of gum in his mouth, then picked up the book, turned and walked back out of the rec room.

>Equip sunglasses, begin chewing gum.

>Go retrieve my book and store it in my locker.

Sing song of the Cossacks and find someone to butt-grope.
You Grab feyri by the ass and start making honking noises.

continue looking for a book, dont bother trying to retrieve the one in the locker.
send a message to the AM:
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
Book?

Are you asking me if I have books? Yes, I have books. But you'll have to use full sentences before I give you one.

You tab celeste on the shoulder as she pokes around in the VR machine.

"Hello. My name is Renen, and I have been cybernetically enhanced to molest you at inhuman speeds."

You wiggle your fingers at her.

Waiting...waiting...I'm bored.

"Bye, Ms. Feyri! See you later!"

Wander down random corridors.
You wander off down a random corridor and into the Infirmary.

"Suppressive fire, or something similar."
"We've got something coming in soon that will fit the bill. Come see me in a bit."

((Based of someone I actually know, this character has been and will continue to be done tastefully.))

Got it. Welcome back.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13497 on: March 22, 2013, 02:05:33 pm »

Awaken covered in goo and naked
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13498 on: March 22, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »

"Um, do you have any friends among the other crew? Real friends, I mean. People that you like to hang out with, and that like to hang out with you in turn. That kind of thing."

Ask.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13499 on: March 22, 2013, 03:50:04 pm »

send a message to the AM
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
I want books.
go to the armory, walk over to the AM, make eye contact.

if i get a book(s), take it/them to the barracks and read on my bed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 898 899 [900] 901 902 ... 2101