_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930092 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13470 on: March 20, 2013, 08:07:53 pm »

((Die on own terms/Stop being immortal after becoming immortal.))
((That would have been real easy. As Toaster mentioned, you already knew what killed you- fire, vacuum, and brain damage severe enough to wipe out your memories. Suicide wouldn't have been difficult at all.

As for not being immortal, that one's trickier, but might have been entirely feasible. As I noted earlier, the Doctor might have been convinced to try something new on you after you'd been immortal for a while. He also might not have been, hence the trickiness in predicting, but was still possible. Or I guess possible that it was possible, if you want to be precise.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13471 on: March 20, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »

Go to the VR machine and put on the goggles/gloves.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: March 20, 2013, 09:49:59 pm »

((Ok.))

I will read a little while you perform the surgery.

Go to the AM and ask for a book about landscapes and read it. Wait for Bruce's brain surgery.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: March 20, 2013, 10:16:46 pm »

wander around the sword, looking for a book. if i find one, take it to the barracks and read on my bed. if someone else is reading it, read over their shoulder instead. if someone else is just carrying it around, follow them from place to place until they set it down, then take it. avoid May.

while wandering around I avoid eye contact and hold my hands behind my back. edging around people as needed, and not moving with any real hurry.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:20:37 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: March 21, 2013, 02:40:15 am »

"I see... I guess that'll be something to purchase later. What sort of conventional weapon is good for keeping enemies away?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: March 21, 2013, 06:36:49 am »

while wandering around I avoid eye contact and hold my hands behind my back. edging around people as needed, and not moving with any real hurry.
Not suspicious at all.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13476 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:44 pm »

"They obviously have some value, at least to you. If you didn't think they have any value, why would you refuse to give yours out like, say, a packet of 'I-Didn't-Die-Today-In-Space-Super-Apple-Blast' drink mix? I don't believe my name is terribly important or valuable, so I give it freely. I just extend a hand and say 'Hi, my name is Stacy Buttle, what's yours?' And my name is actually somewhat embarrassing, so any misgivings on my part may be forgiven. Is your name embarrassing as well, or just so plain and ordinary that you feel it doesn't actually describe you?"

Sustain questioning.
"Whats more important to you? Knowing my Name or having your knee caps not be turned into drink mix?"

"I could use a strapon for riot control and situational diffusion."

Inform Armory Master on objective usage of item.
The armory master sighs and leans over to the wall, resting her shoulder on the intercom button.

"Attention, would inmate Thomas come pick up his pet from the Armory? She's gotten out of her cage again."

"Hey Grate, while my datapad is loading with all that information, what do you want to do? I'm up for anything, if you'd like." Feyri said, gesturing nonchalantly as she typed.

(@GWG: I'll be PM'ing or putting the mission summaries in a spoiler for you, ok?)

"I'll just ask the Armory Master one last thing."

Inquire if it is possible to make the MKIII suit energized - meaning having it run on an internal energy source which would act as a kinetic absorber, dulling any blows against it [and hopefully insulating the suit...]

If not practical, ask what can insulate the MKIII suit and the reasonable costs. Insulate meaning: Render your own tesla sabre mistakes/strikes against you to be trivial.

Edit: (Huh, nice new turn title, finally something I've played :D)

"It already runs on an internal power source, a generator to be specific. But I don't see how something running on internal power source would let it absorb kinetic energy?"

"Well, is that any different or worse than the critical screwups you can get with a manipulator?"

Amps.

"Not really. Amps and Manipulators are for the most part fairly similar in how they function."

((Peice was there any way for me to win then?))
Not in the way you were doing it, no, not really. There were ways for you to die, sure, but not how you were doing it.

(I think that's the second time I've been part of the title. I think the other one was Arts and Crafts or something)
Pour a single grain of whatever is inside the shaker into my hand. Examine it. Place it back inside and ask the AM if we actually have a kitchen. Go to kitchen and/or find meat and bread.
You pour a little of whats in the shaker into your hand. It's little red flakes of something. Hmm. 

The armory master informs you that the kitchen is in a corner of the Mess hall and gives you the meat and bread you desire. You wander off to the kitchen, food in hand.

Go to the VR machine and put on the goggles/gloves.
You get yourself suited up in the VR machine and sit down. The display in the goggles brings up several choices.

>Battle of Hexbarax
>Poacher
>Punch many things
>Duel
>Tinker.

((Ok.))

I will read a little while you perform the surgery.

Go to the AM and ask for a book about landscapes and read it. Wait for Bruce's brain surgery.
You get yourself a nice book of landscapes by someone named Ansel Adams and flip through it while the doctor does what the doctor does best. They're nice shots, but you wonder why this guy didn't use color film?

wander around the sword, looking for a book. if i find one, take it to the barracks and read on my bed. if someone else is reading it, read over their shoulder instead. if someone else is just carrying it around, follow them from place to place until they set it down, then take it. avoid May.

You start sniffing around the ship, looking for a book someone has discarded or left behind. You avoid the armory, because may's there, but give everything else a good look over. The only thing you find is that, in the locker room, you think you can see a book in one of the lockers through the little air circulation slots near the top.

"I see... I guess that'll be something to purchase later. What sort of conventional weapon is good for keeping enemies away?"
"Depends what you mean. A 1/8th kiloton bomb keeps people a well away."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: March 21, 2013, 03:36:33 pm »

"Despite the fact that my kneecaps could probably be easily replaced, I am going to have to go with the second option. To be frank, your actual name is not what this conversation, soon to be blissfully terminated by your freely provided threats of hideous maiming you could probably back up with the greatest of ease, was all about. It was the fact you wouldn't give it and, more importantly, the why of it all. The why of things is ever fascinating, I'm afraid. But I ramble, and I apologize for submitting you to such questions. If I annoy you, just say so, though. No need to get into threat territory."

"But before I go, could you answer me one last question? It's not about your name, and it's strictly a yes/no thing. I promise I won't bother you with any personal questions after that ever again."

Back off, then one last thing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 03:40:24 pm by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13478 on: March 21, 2013, 03:43:49 pm »

Turn on stove. Take a single flake of the red spice and toss it onto the hot burner and take cover. If it doesn't explode, fry meat, toss in a pinch of the Red Flakes while browning the meat. Toast the bread in the meantime and find some cheese. Get three thin slices of the cheese. Once all is finished, place the meat and cheese on the bread, lightly salt the meat. Take a bite of the sandwich.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: March 21, 2013, 06:23:23 pm »

"Then why do manipulators require batteries while amps don't? Or is that one of those things nobody knows because everybody who does know gets shot?

Also, do all amps and manipulators have matching equivalents? I remember you telling me that some amps were easier to use than some manipulators because they were more intuitive. Are there any manipulators that are easier to use than their respective amps?"

Amps and batteries.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: March 21, 2013, 07:17:15 pm »

"Thank you, ma'am. That's all I need to know, for now. Watching my dear teammates be shot to pieces on-mission was quite the... inspiring experience, you know?"
Jobasio gave a respectful nod, smiled and strolled off up the hallway, heading back to where he'd left his book, throwing dart still embedded in its pages. He paused there for a moment, sliding his sunglasses into place and popping a piece of gum in his mouth, then picked up the book, turned and walked back out of the rec room.

>Equip sunglasses, begin chewing gum.

>Go retrieve my book and store it in my locker.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: March 21, 2013, 07:45:25 pm »

Sing song of the Cossacks and find someone to butt-grope.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: March 21, 2013, 08:03:38 pm »

continue looking for a book, dont bother trying to retrieve the one in the locker.
send a message to the AM:
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
Book?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »

"Then why do manipulators require batteries while amps don't? Or is that one of those things nobody knows because everybody who does know gets shot?

Also, do all amps and manipulators have matching equivalents? I remember you telling me that some amps were easier to use than some manipulators because they were more intuitive. Are there any manipulators that are easier to use than their respective amps?"

Amps and batteries.

((Because Amps draw power direct from your body?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: March 21, 2013, 09:43:36 pm »

Dumbass, taking pretty pictures but not showing the colors.

Return the book to the AM. Walk around the ship looking for the new female convicts. If I, by any chance, find Celeste, introduce myself to her. If Doc. calls, go see him.

(( :P))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 2101