_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926047 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8 was long wasn't it?
« Reply #12420 on: February 28, 2013, 02:14:45 pm »

"I dont remeber half of these wounds, how odd, something fi-GORRAM FRACKING HELL, did they give me a new leg made of flesh? Not metal? What a letdown..."
"I think you're missing the important bit"
Get to debriefing, be debriefed. Check my inventory. Check the state of my mkII.

"Well If it isn't little spoon, also part of the lucky bunch who got off without too much injuries I see."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12421 on: February 28, 2013, 02:17:52 pm »

"Yeah, best get debriefed first."

Go get debriefed, but stop by the infirmary to see how the injured are doing. Stop by Flint especially.

"Hey there old man. Now, just let me say this first: I'm glad it worked out, and I'm happy we all made it back. But never even think of pulling a stunt like that again, or I'll be shoving you into alien deathmist personally. Agreed?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12422 on: February 28, 2013, 02:18:21 pm »

((So what loot do our brave fighters get? Is Ivan's gauss rifle still up for grabs?))
((We get bragging rights - "We fought against Ivan the Horribly Mutated and were lucky enough to mostly stay in one piece, unlike some others who did."))

"Good, now that the dead are taken care of, I think Ivan got me in the ribs, could I get a checkup?"

Get myself checked as well. Then ask Steve.

"Steve, sir, do you happen to have a video of the events in the rec room available for us? There's some things I want to check up on." And it can't hurt to have them available to show others.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12423 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:07 pm »

Go to the debriefing.

((Sorry for not really doing anything this mission, I kind of fell behind and had too many other things to take care of to really catch up. Maybe when summer rolls around I'll join another one and actually do more things in it.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12424 on: February 28, 2013, 02:22:30 pm »

"As far as I know, yes." Milno answers without much conviction. Figures. They probably weren't able to extract the thing and this is very likely to be the start of a damned life of being plagued by an alien/military secret weapon/whatever shit that mist is.

Answer, try to move fingers.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12425 on: February 28, 2013, 02:35:36 pm »

I'll just have to remember to come back later...
"Hey Steve!" Bruce shouted "What do I do now?"
Bruce waited for Steve's answer, and assuming it was to go be debriefed, headed for the briefing room.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12426 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:16 pm »

Anton hears the news of the mutant's apparent defeat with some relief, though the sights and sounds of the remnants - or would remains be a better word? - of the mission team quickly dampens his spirits. The sudden influx of people does nothing to lighten him up either. He walks over to the remains of the Rec Room, careful not to get in the way of anyone moving bodies, and scours the several broken VR machines for electronic components.

Go to Rec Room, look through the broken VR machines (and the overall mess) for electronic and electric components. Look for parts to repair the generator first and foremost, but pocket all intact and usable components too. Don't skip the wiring either.

((A tech without a length of wire is like an adventurer without a length of rope. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12427 on: February 28, 2013, 02:42:51 pm »

Flint struggled as he tried to sit up through the painkillers and looked at Miyamot in his most serious way. "Agreed." he said, trying to smile. Then he made his best attempt considering his condition to bow and generally look respectful. "What you did... I am forever in your debt. If there is ever anything you require from me I will do my best to achieve it." As he fell back on his bed and closed his eyes his desire to joke returned. "Besides, you have to admit it was kind of fun. In an oh-dear-Robopope-I'm-having-a-heart-attack kind of way. Where else in the world could you find such excitement? Hmmm... I wonder if they can give me a cardio check up while I'm here. At my age one has to be careful about getting excited like that..." They are going to the debriefing, right? I should go too. "Hey, you think you can help me get to the briefing room? You carried me through space, how hard would it be to help me get down the hall?"

If possible go to the debriefing on a wheelchair or future tech equivalent. Else watch it from the infirmary.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12428 on: February 28, 2013, 02:44:53 pm »

A curious insight into Shakespeare's motivations. Not sure how accurate.

Still, that worked. Now, onto real business.
Lyra, I'm going to try to summon an exit.

Sit somewhere with sufficient open space before me. Begin considering every minute detail an exit door should have, as well as the armoury and our quarters on the 'Sword - where the door should open to. Don't yet try to combine the details in a single picture, just work them out beforehand, slowly and carefully. Don't close my eyes yet (blinking is okay).
((Attempting a preparation turn for the dynamic bonus; if not applicable, then just roleplaying stuff. ))
-Doc theory snip-
(( Seems true, and relevant both to the 'genetic manipulation' theory and 'dire deeds of dire times' one - could he be a surviving specimen from that era (or got improved with the same tech later)? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12429 on: February 28, 2013, 02:46:34 pm »

"Hmm... maybe I... oh, better not."
Grab a trayful of food from the mess hall and head to debriefing.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12430 on: February 28, 2013, 02:53:31 pm »

"Ooh, debriefing. I've never been to a debriefing. How exciting!"

Head to the briefing room post-haste. Check status of garlic I snatched from the colony.

You head to the briefing room, idly playing with your string of garlic on the way.

((So what loot do our brave fighters get? Is Ivan's gauss rifle still up for grabs?))
((We get bragging rights - "We fought against Ivan the Horribly Mutated and were lucky enough to mostly stay in one piece, unlike some others who did."))

"Good, now that the dead are taken care of, I think Ivan got me in the ribs, could I get a checkup?"

Get myself checked as well. Then ask Steve.

"Steve, sir, do you happen to have a video of the events in the rec room available for us? There's some things I want to check up on." And it can't hurt to have them available to show others.

The doctors stitch up your wounds and give you a lovely shot of pain killers.

>I've made it available in the VR machines.

Go to the debriefing.

((Sorry for not really doing anything this mission, I kind of fell behind and had too many other things to take care of to really catch up. Maybe when summer rolls around I'll join another one and actually do more things in it.))
You head to the debriefing room.

"As far as I know, yes." Milno answers without much conviction. Figures. They probably weren't able to extract the thing and this is very likely to be the start of a damned life of being plagued by an alien/military secret weapon/whatever shit that mist is.

Answer, try to move fingers.
You wiggle your fingers, They seem to be under your control.

The man in the black suit looks at the pad for a long moment and then nods.

"It appears as though you are. I'll be blunt with you; when you were brought in we went about standard procedure for these sorts of things. We cut out the infected parts of your body and dumped the shell that was your body into a biogel tube, in accordance with your wishes. In most normal circumstances you would still be there, for quite a long time. However, it appears as though a combination of your immersion in biogel and your own weakened state lead to what could be called an adaption."

He looks back down at you.

"You regenerated quite quickly thanks to the microbes that built those fractal structures you saw on planet. They rebuilt you in the tube and, as far as we can see, have become symbiotic.  Don't expect this to make you immortal though; we believe that the rapid regeneration we saw was more to do with the biogel then the microbes. However, we believe that your infection may have granted you certain capacities beyond that of a normal man. If you would, please attempt to harden the flesh of your left hand."

I'll just have to remember to come back later...
"Hey Steve!" Bruce shouted "What do I do now?"
Bruce waited for Steve's answer, and assuming it was to go be debriefed, headed for the briefing room.

You head to the briefing room.

Anton hears the news of the mutant's apparent defeat with some relief, though the sights and sounds of the remnants - or would remains be a better word? - of the mission team quickly dampens his spirits. The sudden influx of people does nothing to lighten him up either. He walks over to the remains of the Rec Room, careful not to get in the way of anyone moving bodies, and scours the several broken VR machines for electronic components.

Go to Rec Room, look through the broken VR machines (and the overall mess) for electronic and electric components. Look for parts to repair the generator first and foremost, but pocket all intact and usable components too. Don't skip the wiring either.

((A tech without a length of wire is like an adventurer without a length of rope. :P))
You go to the rec room and start rooting around through the wreckage. You find the transistors you need and pocket a fistful of other parts and several yards of wire.

Flint struggled as he tried to sit up through the painkillers and looked at Miyamot in his most serious way. "Agreed." he said, trying to smile. Then he made his best attempt considering his condition to bow and generally look respectful. "What you did... I am forever in your debt. If there is ever anything you require from me I will do my best to achieve it." As he fell back on his bed and closed his eyes his desire to joke returned. "Besides, you have to admit it was kind of fun. In an oh-dear-Robopope-I'm-having-a-heart-attack kind of way. Where else in the world could you find such excitement? Hmmm... I wonder if they can give me a cardio check up while I'm here. At my age one has to be careful about getting excited like that..." They are going to the debriefing, right? I should go too. "Hey, you think you can help me get to the briefing room? You carried me through space, how hard would it be to help me get down the hall?"

If possible go to the debriefing on a wheelchair or future tech equivalent. Else watch it from the infirmary.

You get a nurse to bring you a wheel chair and she pushes you to the briefing room. You continue to smile when you think about how, right now, you could be adrift in space or atomic wreckage smeared against that god forsaken planet.  Luck is on your side.

Sit somewhere with sufficient open space before me. Begin considering every minute detail an exit door should have, as well as the armoury and our quarters on the 'Sword - where the door should open to. Don't yet try to combine the details in a single picture, just work them out beforehand, slowly and carefully. Don't close my eyes yet (blinking is okay).
((Attempting a preparation turn for the dynamic bonus; if not applicable, then just roleplaying stuff. ))
-Doc theory snip-
(( Seems true, and relevant both to the 'genetic manipulation' theory and 'dire deeds of dire times' one - could he be a surviving specimen from that era (or got improved with the same tech later)? ))
CHARGING BRAIN POWER

"Hmm... maybe I... oh, better not."
Grab a trayful of food from the mess hall and head to debriefing.

You head to the Mess hall, stepping over smashed furniture and pools of blood on the way, and get yourself a nice tray heaped with food. Then you head for the Briefing room, shoveling a fistful of something greenish into your face on the way.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12431 on: February 28, 2013, 02:56:42 pm »

Go to the briefing room, push Flint's wheelchair in front of me.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12432 on: February 28, 2013, 02:57:24 pm »

shake my head horizontally four times, then
make an door leading from this place back to ourselves in front of me.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:01:15 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12433 on: February 28, 2013, 02:59:43 pm »

((Toaster: Yup, I figured as much. Here's the questions we have now: was he ever a man? It this alien native to the body? What is it's goal? And so on... And keep in mind that Vich doesn't know that. In fact, he doesn't even know of Doctors cruelty. He still believes him to be a benevolent, if very weird and very busy man.))

>Some things are best left unsaid. As per how long you're in that tube, probably not that much longer.
And some things are said only to inspire the curiosity of others. I mean, you know that that kind of warning never works, right? Whatever. He's gone now, I can worry about that later.

Can you tell me what's happening outside? I actually heard some rumble in the Rec Room as I headed here. I didn't check it out, wanting my eyes back and all, but can you tell me what that was all about? And what's other stuff that's happening outside right now?
(Once again, I want to have IC knowledge of what's happening around me, so I can both roleplay, and know what's happening).

((Goddamn slow connection speeds! 3 Minutes wasted, and I'm behind a turn. :D))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:01:35 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12434 on: February 28, 2013, 03:01:21 pm »

Do as he says and try to harden the left hand's flesh.

((Forgot to say, but +5 Will if level ups are already taking place.

Edit @GM: Wasn't the left arm the one which had been sausaged and replaced with a prosthetic?))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:51:56 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 2101