_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931104 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12180 on: February 23, 2013, 06:15:34 am »

Take the shot if possible.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: February 23, 2013, 06:27:57 am »

Faced with the rapidly changing situation, Anton's brain locked up. There is no solution, and no time to think of one. His brain no longer able to help matters, his body took the fight into its own appendages.

Calling Will roll. If successful, continuous fire downrange at the mutant, not caring for targets in the way or collateral, until the hand laser battery drains or the fight one way or another resolves. If failed, make a break for the exit and the Armory, seeking protection from better equipped people.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: February 23, 2013, 06:35:55 am »

((I have an amp, not a manipulator, so I should still be armed. Buutt... it's time to take a bigger risk.))

Unseal that flask.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: February 23, 2013, 06:38:31 am »

((Oi! not cool anton))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: February 23, 2013, 06:40:42 am »

((Get off as quickly as possible. You may survive.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: February 23, 2013, 06:42:38 am »

((Sorry, but he's beyond rational action at this point. Plus all he's got is a glorified stungun with a faulty generator, so you may not be in any particular danger anyway - not any more than you are with Victor opening fire at Ivan now. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: February 23, 2013, 06:44:50 am »

((You forgot to mention the high chances of you failing due to your penalty. Even if it does hit, Michael (Corsair's character) may be able to get off in time plus electrocution doesn't sound like a perma kill.))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:51:56 am by Empiricist »

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: February 23, 2013, 07:09:57 am »

".."
Try to get a better aim at him, preferably at his bad shoulder. Shoot him if possible, avoiding friendly fire except for the not so healthy looking guy pinned to him. Give him a moment to try to get off and away though.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: February 23, 2013, 08:47:51 am »

Come to the door Lyra is standing next to. Open it.

"Civilian doctors. Cowards, weak of stomach and vision. No drive.
(( I... wonder if any medic of us qualifies for the Doctor's approval regarding those characteristics. Mesk, perhaps? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: February 23, 2013, 11:33:27 am »

Open fire on Ivan.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: February 23, 2013, 12:44:44 pm »

wait for maurice to reach/open the door, then look through.
do not go through the door.
do not frame myself in the doorway.
if maurice tries to go through rather than simply look through then extend my right arm across the doorway to block him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:51:35 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: February 23, 2013, 04:15:49 pm »

"Morul, you seem to know a bit about Ivan, can you find what is running his bodily functions and mutations? How quickly does he heal and what runs it?"

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: February 23, 2013, 07:35:15 pm »

(( I... wonder if any medic of us qualifies for the Doctor's approval regarding those characteristics. Mesk, perhaps? ))
((Mesh fits squarely under "incompetent moron". And is it the first time The Doctor asked someone a question relating to their personal history? Woo-Hoo! Making history!))

Heh, couldn't agree with you more.

I worked as an inside agent. Was found, captured, tortured. Was mutilated, burned out eyes, damaged brain. The worst part, is that I had a great health insurance, but since I was no longer needed, the military told me to go fuck myself. So I was stuck with civilians.

((Request. Can we have a battle map of the Rec Room, with the exits and all the doors, VR Machines, Kitchen, TV, Tables, Food Dispenser, Training Machines, Air Ducts, and whatever else. Oh, and also Ivan, and everyone in the Rec Room. I know that as a person not fighting, I may not have the right to demand this, but it would help visualize this immensely.

Oh, and guys, this is totally your own fault for dying. This could have been planned so much better.))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:34:50 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: February 23, 2013, 07:49:39 pm »

((Mesh fits squarely under "incompetent moron". And is it the first time The Doctor asked someone a question relating to their personal history? Woo-Hoo! Making history!))

Heh, couldn't agree with you more.

I worked as an inside agent. Was found, captured, tortured. Was mutilated, burned out eyes, damaged brain. The worst part, is that I had a great health insurance, but since I was no longer needed, the military told me to go fuck myself. So I was stuck with civilians.

((Request. Can we have a battle map of the Rec Room, with the exits and all the doors, VR Machines, Kitchen, TV, Tables, Food Dispenser, Training Machines, Air Ducts, and whatever else. Oh, and also Ivan, and everyone he's fighting. I know that as a person not fighting, I may not have the right to demand this, but it would help visualize this immensely.

Oh, and guys, this is totally your own fault for dying. This could have been planned so much better.))
((We had over half the on-ship inmates pointing weapons at him. Though we probably should have let the amp/manipulator users fire the opening salvo.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: February 23, 2013, 07:56:13 pm »

((You still didn't have any kind of plan or coordination beyond everyone deciding they should go point a gun at him, though.

Plus, you probably could have not aggroed the demon and had no problems at all for a while.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 2101