_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 754 755 [756] 757 758 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926206 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11325 on: January 12, 2013, 01:42:01 pm »

You go sit on the couch and look around the channels on the tv. Huh, well there's an episode of dragon ball z, season 4232. In this episode goku sneezes and creates the universe.
((How long did he have to train for this one?))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11326 on: January 12, 2013, 01:54:59 pm »

((how do you do the message thing?))
Flip through more channels.

Quote from: Jack Hansan to  whoever sent the message about the game
Send the Game my way.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:05:00 pm by Tavik Toth »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11327 on: January 12, 2013, 02:16:34 pm »

(Do you mean like how I do it? If so, here's what I do.)

Code: [Select]
[quote=SENDER NAME to RECEIVER NAME][character text color]Message text.[/color][/quote]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11328 on: January 12, 2013, 03:08:10 pm »

Mission 7 was a roadtrip through a robot testing ground where the team got repeatedly fired upon, thrown around, beaten up and eventually escaped, despite some of their best efforts to the contrary.

((Hey, I resent that statement! We could've tried much harder to kill us all before we left. Hell, we didn't even nuke the place.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11329 on: January 12, 2013, 04:14:53 pm »

'Alright, judging from the summaries this whole mess is basically a modern depiction of hell.' Zephy thought, '..why am I here again.. oh, right.'

Leave Duel mode, choose Battle of Hexbarax

In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11330 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:35 pm »

Mission 7 was a roadtrip through a robot testing ground where the team got repeatedly fired upon, thrown around, beaten up and eventually escaped, despite some of their best efforts to the contrary.

((Hey, I resent that statement! We could've tried much harder to kill us all before we left. Hell, we didn't even nuke the place.))

((you can't deny some of our team dabbled with things best left untouched. Then there was this one guy who just did. not. give. up. But hey, at least most of us got out unharmed, even though all of us got close to dieing at some point. I say that mission was a great succes))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11331 on: January 12, 2013, 06:47:58 pm »

replace neo-therm nodes with a magnesium coating and hope that works, test fire enlaged round against a battle suit and an avatar of war.

Open yet another project, create 3 pressurised canisters full of the individual reagents for neotherm, use tubes to link these to 3 pump valves connected to a 4 foot pipe with 3 barrels inside and adjustable nozzles on the end that cause the projected streams to meet at a safe distance from the user. Attach handgrips and trigger to barrel where logical, Link valves to trigger and build a backpack frame for the canisters.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 07:16:06 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11332 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48:35 pm »

Ah, so a remote controlled gun rather then an automated turret eh? Thats doable. I assume you want that mount to be a separate item that you can just stick on the thing when you want to, rather then something thats always  on it?
((Yep.  :D))
Complete the weapon, save it as "Pawn" Suppressive Fire Entity. Get a price estimate for it. Create a violin case to store it in and a suit and fedora hat that matches the weapon.
Quote from: Victor Nox to The Doctor
Hello, I understand that you are the head of the medical division here, I am sending this message to inquire about the possibility of some sort of portable medical system that can quickly undo the effects of a large dose of the active ingredients of blue smokes, specifically if such a system is possible and if so, whether it is possible for such a system to work in tandem with a unit that injects a large dose of the above mentioned substance in such a way that the user would for a few seconds experience of the beneficial effects of the drug before returning back to a "normal" state.
((I'm assuming that Victor noticed the infirmary and the Doctor either on his way to the Armory or VR.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:57:12 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11333 on: January 12, 2013, 08:52:57 pm »

((Sorry for the absence.))
Let's start with something simple.
Run the simulation with the Altered Wars beginning anew (as if a handful of those creatures survived the purges and now woke from slumber/stopped hiding on a few randomly chosen densely populated worlds).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11334 on: January 13, 2013, 12:06:14 am »

((Now for my W.M.D.))

In VR

Spawn a Gravity Manipulator and a Vector manipulator with the vector behind the gravity manipulator, Get a Heavy Gauss gun and remove the firing mechanisms and Magazines. then Place the two manipulators in it.

Also setup a computer and preset calculations for each meaning that the weapon doesn't require user input to fire other than a touch screen mounted at the back to activate preset commands. Then load up a backpack mounted generator with armour to protect it and attach the power to both manipulators, Add extra batteries so that when the batteries in the manipulators are dead they can be switched and then recharged by the generator.

The gravity manipulator is there to create a singularity by massively warping an area of space until a event horizon forms.

The vector manipulator can fire/act in three different ways
1-Extremely quickly strip the target's molecules into the singularity which is contained by the gravity manipulator.
2-Excite Electrons of manually variable wavelength and intensity
3-Generate lightning bolts by manipulation of electrons and protons

The final part of the weapon is the emergency self destruct this can function in one of two ways
1-At weapon - The weapon itself is the point of ignition as the singularity is expanded to extreme proportions and then contracts leaving nothing in its wake
2-At range- The gravity manipulator is removed and flung a prodigious distance by the vector feild
to explode some distance away.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11335 on: January 13, 2013, 12:21:48 am »

And here i was thinking you were making a singularity cannon :(
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11336 on: January 13, 2013, 12:39:00 am »

((Could probably make it do that manually if I wanted))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11337 on: January 13, 2013, 12:45:04 am »

Oooh we should totally make one of those si.gularity sphere thingys from ultraviolet that alter how gravity effects you but nothing else around you... it would be perfect for mr i wanna be a gecko... of course he could just buy some synthetic geckoskin gloves for cheap...

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11338 on: January 13, 2013, 01:18:03 am »

((So let me get this straight, your WMD requires another WMD just to dispose of it's own waste? AND this second unit can be used as some sort of Mass Murder Manipulator MkII? Sounds like !!FUN!!))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:21:09 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11339 on: January 13, 2013, 01:43:20 am »

((So let me get this straight, your WMD requires another WMD just to dispose of it's own waste? AND this second unit can be used as some sort of Mass Murder Manipulator MkII? Sounds like !!FUN!!))

((I sense a planet-killer in the making. Also, you are aware that you will be heavily irradiating everyone nearby, not to mention the tidal forces, the fact that the area around it will start to become a vacuum (while the air helps in pulling stuff in), and relativistic effects. And that once generated, that singularity is not going to start to dissipate for a while, so long as it has matter to feed upon. And while it is dissipating, said heavy irradiation is occurring.

That is all if it works perfectly. If you roll a 1... gods save you.

That is, if PW even lets you make this. Remember that messing with manipulators in Tinker is a no-no (even programming them, if I remember correctly), and that the calculations needed are random for each use.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:48:07 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 754 755 [756] 757 758 ... 2101