_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930926 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10785 on: December 01, 2012, 12:07:34 pm »

((Consider looking at her back WHILE having your head turned up. That way the most you'd see is her head and, unlikely but possible, shoulders, which is hopefully little enough to be forgiven.
No pressure, just mentioning the possibility :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10786 on: December 01, 2012, 12:30:07 pm »

((No. Not going there.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10787 on: December 01, 2012, 12:31:11 pm »

((If you really want, you could pretend to pass out from whatever drugs you want, I'm pretty sure it's common enough on this ship not to be suspicious.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10788 on: December 01, 2012, 12:33:59 pm »

((N. O. No. Get yer own dimensional goggles.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10789 on: December 01, 2012, 01:25:54 pm »

((Hmm... Sometimes the TV gives sneak peeks of upcoming missions... So, in the next mission the bastards are going to kill robo-mutant-alien-Hitler?))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: December 01, 2012, 01:57:22 pm »

(( Nah, that's just Steve. You know, Steve Hitler. The masterbrain behind the UWM. :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: December 01, 2012, 04:00:48 pm »

((What we should do, is have Morul look at the regular members of the HRMC. That way, we can check whether it's a unique thing to the doctor, or if it's like that for everyone.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10792 on: December 01, 2012, 04:10:37 pm »

((Fuck y'all. Morul's getting drunk first.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: December 01, 2012, 05:02:55 pm »

((What we should do, is have Morul look at the regular members of the HRMC. That way, we can check whether it's a unique thing to the doctor, or if it's like that for everyone.))
((Actually, this is a good point. We don't know if the Doctor is full of monsters because he's the Doctor or because you're looking at him through Horror Goggles.))

((Fuck y'all. Morul's getting drunk first.))
((Well, that's understandable.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10794 on: December 01, 2012, 06:59:35 pm »

(( Damn, now I'm going to imagine a sneering grin under that gasmask every time the Doctor is mentioned.  8)

...Wa-wa-waaait!
the doc and AM are't unrealistically buffed, you just don't know the realities of what they are ;)
Shit. I think now we really need to see the AM through those eyes. Victoria Seras-esque? That'd explain the lack of scars, at the very least. And the number of completed missions. ))

Sounds reasonable.  Maurice goes silent for a few moments. How do you suppose, is there any chance they'll pass along my 'request of a few cerebra for scientific reasons'? People tend to disdain the languages of the past these days, you know. Especially the grumpy men too busy being in charge. And Simus knows that language perfectly well.
Read on regular AIs, writing them and their known limitations.

>If there is ever a moment when I believe such a communication might get through, I'll let them know.

The book talks about two kinds of AI, standard and something called "ERPA" AI's, or "Evolutionary Rapid Possibility Assessment"

Read and learn more!
The book of wind seems to be in relation to other types of swordsmanship and seems rather out of date.

((I really don't want to find out.unless it's useful goodies.))
Read on!. Also remember anything useful. Quickly mention a bit of info about hitler to whoever is watching the tv.

"Hitler? Really? He has been dead since the 1940s. So I seriously doubt its him." Jack then sighs in disbelief and goes back to reading the book.
"If there was a guy with that name that long ago, imagine how many of them could be there today. Over what, two millenia? Allow for linguistic shifts turning names around, you never know. Assuming it's a surname. And that show is accurate."

Zap. Search for some racing sport show, perhaps. Something with rules.

There appears to be a racing show of sorts on here. It involves some sort of hybrid man-cars wheels for limbs racing around a track stark naked. Well...thats a thing.

Go to the armory. Keep both eyes open.

"I need a bottle of the strongest booze ya got."

((I am NOT looking at the armory master. Women have less restraint when they think you're peering down their shirts. Combine that with the fact she has incredibly powerful weapons within reach, and Morul likes living.))

"The strongest? Thats Maldavian Mind Rot. You sure you want that? I think the last guy we gave it to is in a coma somewhere..."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: December 01, 2012, 07:02:14 pm »

Read rest of book.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10796 on: December 01, 2012, 07:16:27 pm »

Thank you, Steve.

Read on standart AIs first.
Past Sigs

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: December 01, 2012, 07:50:28 pm »

"Hell no. Heard of that stuff. Gimme some beer."

Get ye flask.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10798 on: December 01, 2012, 11:41:53 pm »

Read rest of book.
You finish off the book.
[+1 to combat rolls with a katana]

Thank you, Steve.

Read on standart AIs first.
It seems like standard AI's are rather simple things, just massive databases of preprogrammed responses to specific stimuli and ways to identify specific stimuli. Some may learn, to a degree, but most are fairly rigid.

"Hell no. Heard of that stuff. Gimme some beer."

Get ye flask.
"Probably a better idea, all things considered." She says, handing you a sixpack of labelless silver cans.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: December 02, 2012, 12:22:06 am »

"Thank you"

Head to Rec room, chug beer.
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 2101