_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933058 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10635 on: November 25, 2012, 08:58:16 pm »

((Primal armour. http://armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Armor))

"Whats taking so long?"
Ok, Penny Arcade systems loaded. Whatcha wanna do with it?

Ponder over the futility of my efforts at physical improvement through conventional means. Consider alternatives.

Hmm, well there is robotistry, fleshchangery, or Nyar's space magicy.

(( Sorry to hear about the deaths. I'll try to make up by doing what I can to save more in future. ))
Come to the bed of that person and talk to him.
Uh, hello? I don't think we've met yet. I'm Maurice Sanctor, fellow 'Corps man. Mind a little talk or would you prefer me to leave you alone? Maurice smiled friendly.

EDIT:Using my somewhat outdated medical knowledge and practice experience, remeber if I know anything about artificial eyes and them malfunctioning.
[aux:6+1]
You give the eyeball a few pokes and then yank it right out of the man's head. He twitches and screams as you carefully look over the eye.

"Well, it seems functional" You say before grabbing the man's head and jamming it back into his face. "Sure it's not your problem?"

"Do you know anything about artificial eyes? Because this one isn't working. Names Morul."

Find a doctor, and tell them the eye isn't working.

Too busy with the paaaaaaaain!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: November 25, 2012, 09:19:12 pm »

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN! THAT FUCKING HURT!"

((Least it wasn't my good eye.))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:53:48 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: November 25, 2012, 09:20:54 pm »

((Speaking of which, don't you think an assessment of one eye is useless without comparing it to the other? :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: November 25, 2012, 09:23:50 pm »

((I love how the worst medic tradition still continues, regardless of the player's intentions.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: November 25, 2012, 09:27:35 pm »

((That's one way to get an eye exam.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: November 25, 2012, 09:37:28 pm »

((Fits right in with your avatar, Kisame.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: November 25, 2012, 09:41:41 pm »

(( Ugh! And here I even specified that I'd like to apply my medical knowledge. My outdated medical knowledge. Probably without too many artificial eyes in my practice. Ready to settle with a 2 or maybe 3 (4 if I'm lucky). On a roll to 'remember' things. Guess I'll never learn my lesson not to think in those ways  ::) :P ))
If it hurts then you still live. Now, let me check it I did everything alright. The pain should subdue soon. If not, I'm very, very sorry.
Make the visual check that the eye is installed back correctly and there is no danger of nerve damage (if there is, CALL for a nurse). Restrain the patient in process, if needed.

EDIT: Back down from Morul. Call for a nurse or someone that patient would accept treatment from.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:04:51 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: November 25, 2012, 09:43:36 pm »

((
"OW! Ripping out my eye HURTS!"
"Quit whining and let me complete the rest of the procedure. Struggle and I'll have to pin you down to complete the process."

Now we know why Maurice is the best medic. He's following in the footsteps of a Doctor. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: November 25, 2012, 09:53:15 pm »

"FUCK YOU MAN!"

Aim laser rifle at the man, find a REAL doctor to fix the nerve damage.

"Now I will give you one chance to back the fuck off. Don't tempt me."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:54:46 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10644 on: November 25, 2012, 09:57:30 pm »

See what goes on in the Rec Room. Show off my new kit.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: November 25, 2012, 10:02:59 pm »

Seeing the laser rifle pointed at him, Maurice's  hand darted towards his belt... where the Instrument was supposed to be. But it was not there. As were not there the belt and the suit.
With a smile turned to a mask Maurice slowly backed down from the unwilling patient.
Sure, it's your call. Be it as you wish. Maurice slowly spoke, with his eyes focused on Morul.

(( Though unsure of my equipment status, I'd go this way because having suit on me during the rest would be highly unlikely and I'd just suppose the rest of the equipment is gone (to the locker, presumably) as well.
Also, yeah. Not going to brave a laser rifle-wielding angry patient bare-handed while he is in the middle of an infirmary full of people that patient would accept treatment from. Guess that makes me a Cowardly Medic? ;) ))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:10:18 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10646 on: November 26, 2012, 12:02:19 am »

(( Ugh! And here I even specified that I'd like to apply my medical knowledge. My outdated medical knowledge. Probably without too many artificial eyes in my practice. Ready to settle with a 2 or maybe 3 (4 if I'm lucky). On a roll to 'remember' things. Guess I'll never learn my lesson not to think in those ways  ::) :P ))
If it hurts then you still live. Now, let me check it I did everything alright. The pain should subdue soon. If not, I'm very, very sorry.
Make the visual check that the eye is installed back correctly and there is no danger of nerve damage (if there is, CALL for a nurse). Restrain the patient in process, if needed.

EDIT: Back down from Morul. Call for a nurse or someone that patient would accept treatment from.
(You have a +1 in both med and Aux. Would have resulted in the same thing.)
You back away from the guy, hands raised, motioning for the nurses.

"FUCK YOU MAN!"

Aim laser rifle at the man, find a REAL doctor to fix the nerve damage.

"Now I will give you one chance to back the fuck off. Don't tempt me."
The Doctor comes over, pries your eye open and looks at it, jerking it around to examine it from different angles.

"Oh you're fine. Those eyes are interchangeable, he just took it out of the housing."

See what goes on in the Rec Room. Show off my new kit.

Rec room is a ghost town, save for one man in a VR machine. Huh.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: November 26, 2012, 12:06:45 am »

"Alright. I still can't see out of it. It might be nerve damage, or brain damage, I don't know. Know of anything to fix that?"

Lower rifle, ask Doc about fixes for damage to the optic nerve.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: November 26, 2012, 12:15:16 am »

(( Nah, just grumbling at my own foolishness. ))
Disappear from the infirmary without drawing attention.
Head for the barracks and a shower.
Past Sigs

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: November 26, 2012, 12:21:14 am »

((Sounds like an open invitation for the Doctor to start digging around in your head.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 2101