_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933193 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10605 on: November 25, 2012, 03:02:59 am »

(( Ugh, I'm finally back. Had some problems with replying (personal/technical sort), very sorry it took this long to sort them out. Glad we survived the lockdown. :) Still catching up with the threads, though, but I'll finish soon.
As I don't see his name on the Wall of Remembrance, can I have an update on Maurice's whereabouts? And - may I return to playing him?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10606 on: November 25, 2012, 03:12:36 am »

(Hey, welcome back Nikitian. ^^^ Maurice is still alive as far as I know.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10607 on: November 25, 2012, 03:28:56 am »

(( Ugh, I'm finally back. Had some problems with replying (personal/technical sort), very sorry it took this long to sort them out. Glad we survived the lockdown. :) Still catching up with the threads, though, but I'll finish soon.
As I don't see his name on the Wall of Remembrance, can I have an update on Maurice's whereabouts? And - may I return to playing him?))
You are currently laying in a bed in the infirmary.  Renen stabbed you but you lived without any real side effects to your death. You're all rested and ready to go. Welcome back, Friend.

"Fuck! The hell is connected to these goggles?"

Remove goggles, back to the medbay. Ask about eyepatches eye replacements. Do I have to buy cameyes, or is there a plain vision version?
"We can give you a standard pair of robotic eyes. Nothing special, but better then blind." The nurses tell you while idly eying the goggles your hand.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10608 on: November 25, 2012, 03:35:22 am »

"Well, these damn goggles blinded my left eye, so yeah. Standard left eye please. I wonder how these goggles will work with artificial eyes?"

Replace the left eye.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10609 on: November 25, 2012, 05:43:16 am »

(( Thanks, really. Also, glad that 'apprentice training' thing worked out that way. ))
It is good to be alive again.
With that sunny thought Maurice woke and opened the eyes.
The memories of the events prior to his death came to his mind. The duel, the endless search for an exit... it blurs... and a sharp pain that ended all pains.
Looks like Renen's master got what he wanted. Well, good for the guy. Now, to the more important subject - status of the team.
Look around the infirmary for inmates and members of medical personnel who seem to be available for a chat.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10610 on: November 25, 2012, 07:02:49 am »

Get repaired and resupplied then launch with PA on this time.

((Also you have one or two new people including my character.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10611 on: November 25, 2012, 10:48:03 am »

((Great to have you back, Nikitian.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10612 on: November 25, 2012, 12:00:00 pm »

((You missed us talking about how we'd like to have you on the current mission because you're one of the most competent medics.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10613 on: November 25, 2012, 12:03:55 pm »

((Also some people died.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10614 on: November 25, 2012, 01:00:58 pm »

That..is really fucking cool. See if my camera eye has different functions, such as thermal vision, or zoom capability.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10615 on: November 25, 2012, 01:10:27 pm »

Cautiously wave in front of Ivan's eyes.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10616 on: November 25, 2012, 01:18:41 pm »

((@Nikitian: Good to have you back. Also, people really missed Maurice, having in mind he's the most competent medic on board.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10617 on: November 25, 2012, 03:03:44 pm »

"Well, these damn goggles blinded my left eye, so yeah. Standard left eye please. I wonder how these goggles will work with artificial eyes?"

Replace the left eye.
You lay down on a bed and go under as they pump drugs into your system. You wake up feeling groggy and still blind in your left eye.

(( Thanks, really. Also, glad that 'apprentice training' thing worked out that way. ))
It is good to be alive again.
With that sunny thought Maurice woke and opened the eyes.
The memories of the events prior to his death came to his mind. The duel, the endless search for an exit... it blurs... and a sharp pain that ended all pains.
Looks like Renen's master got what he wanted. Well, good for the guy. Now, to the more important subject - status of the team.
Look around the infirmary for inmates and members of medical personnel who seem to be available for a chat.
Theres another inmate in a bed across the way, covering and uncovering his left eye. You don't recognize him.

Get repaired and resupplied then launch with PA on this time.

((Also you have one or two new people including my character.

PA?

I don't think you can launch with penny arcade, or at least it's gonna be hard to.

That..is really fucking cool. See if my camera eye has different functions, such as thermal vision, or zoom capability.
You try to change your camera functions by...um...well thinking about it really hard. Doesn't work.

Cautiously wave in front of Ivan's eyes.
You wave your hand in front of Ivan's eyes- all four of them-but he seems unresponsive.

"Ya mind taking him somewheres else? He's kinda freaking me out." Nyars chimes.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10618 on: November 25, 2012, 03:10:16 pm »

((Primal armour. http://armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Armor))

"Whats taking so long?"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:31:50 pm by Tavik Toth »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10619 on: November 25, 2012, 03:20:06 pm »

Ponder over the futility of my efforts at physical improvement through conventional means. Consider alternatives.
Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 2101