_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934132 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10590 on: November 24, 2012, 07:21:10 pm »

((Hm. I'm having a hard time visualising this.))
Try to stand up. See if I can manipulate my limbs' shape. Determine other capabilities, as well as my skin's durability.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10591 on: November 24, 2012, 07:35:16 pm »

"Uhhhh. I need to go see the doc."

To the Medbay!

((By normal, do you mean the weird goggle vision, or the foggy vision in my left eye?))
(Foggy vision. And yeah, sorry, you rolled 2 and got that +1 and I just remembered it in my head as 3.)

You go to the infirmary and point at your eye. They take a look at it for a moment and shrug.

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it."

Kill beta! request frendly forces to assist. have all mech squads engage beta. have motherwell fire main guns at source of lasers.

"DIE LOWER LIFE FORMS!"
[con:5]
You fire into the crowd of beta killing dozens, more then you can accurately count amongst the explosions and smoke. You fly back as more mechs charge in when several rockets strike your suit in the back. You dodge erratically trying to escape from the hail of fire from the xcomer's and the beta, but you can tell that you won't be able to avoid them for long: There's just too many.

((Hm. I'm having a hard time visualising this.))
Try to stand up. See if I can manipulate my limbs' shape. Determine other capabilities, as well as my skin's durability.
You know those metal tentacles Doc Oct had in spider man 2?
http://igargoyle.com/archives/10119077.jpg

Your entire body is like that. It's robotic but very flexible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10592 on: November 24, 2012, 07:39:15 pm »

((Oh wow. So my chest and face are metal too right? Or just limbs?))
Ask the Dok where he got this kit. Tell him its baller as hell.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: November 24, 2012, 07:56:43 pm »

"These damn goggles man. How do they work? Fucking up my eyes, letting me see the weirdest shit. Dem aliens man."

Examine goggles in detail.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: November 24, 2012, 07:56:52 pm »

Over boost out of there! Have some allies cover me. Have Motherwell continue firing at beta and xcom.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10595 on: November 24, 2012, 10:33:03 pm »

((Oh wow. So my chest and face are metal too right? Or just limbs?))
Ask the Dok where he got this kit. Tell him its baller as hell.
(full body)

"Made it." The doctor says when you find him.

"These damn goggles man. How do they work? Fucking up my eyes, letting me see the weirdest shit. Dem aliens man."

Examine goggles in detail.
The goggles are just as you saw them before, multiple cameras wired to screens for eyepieces. You can't tell much about their functioning as it is, at least without tearing them apart.

Over boost out of there! Have some allies cover me. Have Motherwell continue firing at beta and xcom.
You turn tail as lasers, plasma and rockets lash out behind you, tearing at your armor as you scream back toward the motherwell. You make it back but only just barely.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: November 24, 2012, 11:02:23 pm »

"Hrmm. I wonder."

Find a mirror, or other shiny surface and look and the goggles with the goggles on.

((This should be interesting.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: November 24, 2012, 11:06:11 pm »

((The waveform collapses.  You disappear in a quantum reality rift.  You are dead.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: November 24, 2012, 11:06:57 pm »

((As I said. Interesting.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: November 24, 2012, 11:20:55 pm »

((The waveform collapses.  You disappear in a quantum reality rift.  You are dead.))

((Quantum Physics do not work that way! More likely to be consumed by the spontaneous expansion of one of the many singularities that exist all around us in the Quantum Foam.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10600 on: November 24, 2012, 11:27:49 pm »

Find out what its made of. How durable am I? Is my brain the only thing left? Look in a mirror to see my face.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: November 24, 2012, 11:29:38 pm »

((QUANTUM FOAM PARTY 2012))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: November 24, 2012, 11:30:11 pm »

((All the party is missing is Toaster, or Lars. Whichever makes it first. :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10603 on: November 25, 2012, 02:41:31 am »

"Hrmm. I wonder."

Find a mirror, or other shiny surface and look and the goggles with the goggles on.

((This should be interesting.))
You walk to the bathroom and put on the goggles to look in the mirror.

At first it looks like there's nothing special, just goggles. But then you notice something. A thread or tendril, a fleshy wisp coming from the goggles and reaching off into the ceiling and beyond.

[end:1+1]
You completely lose sight in your left eye.

Find out what its made of. How durable am I? Is my brain the only thing left? Look in a mirror to see my face.
"Oh, standard steel Plus alloys. Fairly durable. Don't get in way of bullets. Always a good idea. Just brain left."

You find a mirror in the bathroom and look at your face. You don't really have a face, just a head like a faceless mannequin with a single camera eye in the forehead. 

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10604 on: November 25, 2012, 02:46:29 am »

"Fuck! The hell is connected to these goggles?"

Remove goggles, back to the medbay. Ask about eyepatches eye replacements. Do I have to buy cameyes, or is there a plain vision version?
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 2101