_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934964 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10575 on: November 24, 2012, 07:00:37 am »

((beta murderous neutral. Yeah use VOB. Also xcom a bit busy trying to fight beta.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10576 on: November 24, 2012, 07:03:51 am »

Watch goggle guy.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10577 on: November 24, 2012, 10:34:44 am »

"Woah. Sweet goggles man."

Examine cube
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10578 on: November 24, 2012, 12:16:04 pm »

Examine cube

((Good thinking.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10579 on: November 24, 2012, 02:05:46 pm »

Wait patiently.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10580 on: November 24, 2012, 02:39:53 pm »

((beta murderous neutral. Yeah use VOB. Also xcom a bit busy trying to fight beta.))
You go screaming Off the MotherWell toward the Beta. It's not exactly easy to see, but you're pretty sure the Beta are now looking at you...and aiming their big laser...uh...limb things at you. Oh, thats not good.

Watch goggle guy.
You watch goggle guy.

Examine cube
It's...odd...the inside you can see is a faint ghost image of glowing light and slowing tempesting cubes, branching and infinitely fractal, with tendrils of wispy light reaching out to the world around you, seeming to tear and distort before reconstructing just as it had been.

[end:3]
You feel a pain in your eyes and the vision in your left eye grows dim and foggy.

Wait patiently.
You continue to be unconscious until, suddenly, you aren't. You awaken, confused and sore, laying in bed with a sheet over your body from the neck down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10581 on: November 24, 2012, 02:46:35 pm »

"Dammit. I was hoping it had mechanical workings, but it just seems alien. I wonder how these goggles work."

Remove goggles, and examine them.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10582 on: November 24, 2012, 02:47:42 pm »

"I HOPE PA STOPS THESE!

Detach from VOB and let it crash into BETA. Then engage quick boost while engaging beta. Have any available allies help. Inlcuding Motherwell. Quickly check status of all sides.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:07:42 pm by Tavik Toth »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10583 on: November 24, 2012, 04:17:19 pm »

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod…. Remove sheet. Gasp.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10584 on: November 24, 2012, 05:24:46 pm »

"Dammit. I was hoping it had mechanical workings, but it just seems alien. I wonder how these goggles work."

Remove goggles, and examine them.
You remove your goggles. The Vision in your eye doesn't return to normal. Uh oh.

"I HOPE PA STOPS THESE!

Detach from VOB and let it crash into BETA. Then engage quick boost while engaging beta. Have any available allies help. Inlcuding Motherwell. Quickly check status of all sides.
[dex:5]
You detach from the rockets, jetting down in a burst of light and flame as the rockets explode behind you, chopped apart by laser fire.
[con:2]
You open fire on the Beta, but the speed of your decent makes drawing a bead on them impossible. It doesn't matter much, because a moment later they vanish in a burst of flame and shrapnel as the motherwell's missiles strike their target.

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod…. Remove sheet. Gasp.
You remove the sheet. The body under the sheets is strange to say the least. It's humanoid, two arms, two legs, but looks segmented, pieces overlapping. You lift up a hand and it comes like a tentacle, everything bending smoothly as a whole, no hard joints, just fluid movement. You can bend any part of it in any direction, fingers bending forward, back and sideways, legs braiding together. You're like liquid steel.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10585 on: November 24, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »

"Uhhhh. I need to go see the doc."

To the Medbay!

((By normal, do you mean the weird goggle vision, or the foggy vision in my left eye?))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10586 on: November 24, 2012, 05:36:23 pm »

Kill beta! request frendly forces to assist. have all mech squads engage beta. have motherwell fire main guns at source of lasers.

"DIE LOWER LIFE FORMS!"

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10587 on: November 24, 2012, 05:50:23 pm »

((I suspect kisame is going to keep suffering death by artifact until he gets one he can actually use.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10588 on: November 24, 2012, 05:52:52 pm »

((I  bet if the roll was lower he would of gone blind or his brain die in some way.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10589 on: November 24, 2012, 06:40:14 pm »

((that reminds me, I have a plus one to END, and it was a three. Did you just add the plus one to the roll, or did you forget to put it in?))
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 2101