_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930256 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10095 on: November 15, 2012, 08:33:02 am »

((I figured as much.  There's a page I expect to be coming soon that Lars is likely to study more anyway, so we'll try it then.))

Keep reading!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: November 15, 2012, 08:39:37 am »

Check how many seconds a cutting laser takes to go through a battlesuit's armor versus a HEP (high energy projector).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: November 15, 2012, 09:47:06 am »

I find this agreeable.

Fill them with the love that a hot laser can bring.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: November 15, 2012, 10:00:23 am »

"Yeah I was expecting that. Sure shove a camera in. And I was wondering about a swarm combat unit. Little bigger, around the size of a rat."

Ask about a small swarm combat unit.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10099 on: November 15, 2012, 10:03:58 am »

Locker room... yeah, sounds good, there's probably nobody there.

Get suited into my Mk 1 if I'm not already. Lock myself into the locker room. (Or at least close the door, barring locks.) Do not look around for other people, just sit down somewhere.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: November 15, 2012, 11:03:16 am »

Go get a chess set.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10101 on: November 15, 2012, 04:06:20 pm »

((PW, my left side got fried off, but my wristblade was in my right arm. I should not have lost it after all.

Proof:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))

[exo:6+1+1]
This is pissing you off. This is REALLY pissing you off! All these fuckers always fucking murdering each other and ruining your GOD DAMN TOURNAMENT! AND THAT ASSHOLE! THAT ASSHOLE WITH HIS ROBOT MURDERING RANDOM PEOPLE WITHOUT WARNING! FUCK THAT ROBOT, FUCK THAT GUY AND FUCK EVERYTHING EVEN VAGUELY IN HIS VICINITY!

The air around you boils and steams before A white hot beam of light, thin as a thread of spider silk, tears out from the center of your chest, screams out across the room and stops dead in the area between buckler and Travis. The beam consolidates into a tiny glowing speck of light and then Expands explosively, instantly engulfing buckler, Travis, several VR machines and most of the right side of Simus. The sheer roar and shockwave of the expansion is enough to hurl men off their feet, flip the couch and mess hall tables and huck the partially bisected simus across the room and into a wall.

[simus end:1]
Simus is dead before she even hits the ground, her head intact, coupon still clenched in her left hand, but the entire right side of her body simply gone. As for Travis and Buckler, nothing remains but a white hot crater and several VR machines with perfectly smooth cuts tracing the sphere of electronics and teammates you just atomized.

[simus is dead]
[Travis is really fucking dead]

Nope.

Sleep. Try to do a pseudo-Out of Body dream and like, guess stuffs or whatever.
[will:1-1]
You dream of...rock. Big rock.

"Oh. Well. Asides from my brilliant tactical mind and innate leadership abilities?" Jobasio smirked slightly.
"I'm mostly skilled with operating machinery and such-like, although I suppose I'm not too bad a shot with your 'conventional' weapons, either. That is the section of the board I was reading, after all... I'm just not sure which would be best. It's not as though I have much of a clue what these 'missions' involve, after all. Anyway, your suggestion? Which is the killing implement for me?"

((I am rapidly discovering Jobasio is a really fucking annoying name to type.))
"Do you prefer killing upclose or from a distance?"

"W-w- where am I ?"
Clothes, questions, crys.
You get on some clothing while screaming questions at no one.

>Morning. You're in the HMRC. Clearly you annoyed the wrong person somewhere.

Lukas gets bored by all the killing in the tournament and makes his way to the armory. "Say, do you have any magazines on art?"
"Any specific kind? I got this book of Beksinski's art, but it's mostly pictures. Or did you want something more about how to do some sort of art?"

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly

Other than the unfortunate string of events, when do you think the tourney will start?

Try checking this manual for any personalized notes or details that seem out of line - no coded or hidden messages?
You flip through the pages; there are a few scribbles in the margins, most with a red pen. They look like the markings of someone who is doing a history report though, reminders to use a sentence or cite a fact. Hmm.

"Oh fuck you VR-chan, desu!~" >:3

Keep inputting the Duel request until the VR machine works.
The VR machine shuts down with the error message "ERROR 1969: I prefer classic rock."

((I figured as much.  There's a page I expect to be coming soon that Lars is likely to study more anyway, so we'll try it then.))

Keep reading!
“Ingram :God of Guns: Ingram the distant blow, Ingram the steel rain.”

The picture on the opposing page shows a very muscular man drawing back an arrow in a frankly massive bow. It's no where near as detailed as the other pictures and appears to be just a rough, unfinished sketch. The symbol at the bottom of the page is an arrow.
“Ingram is god of the loosed arrow, of the hissing shrapnel, of the screaming bullet, of the thrown brick, of all things which man propels towards his foes to bring death from a distance. Place his mark upon your guns, your bullets, your magazines, anything which brings death from afar, and surely they shall remain forever reliable and never turn against you.”

Check how many seconds a cutting laser takes to go through a battlesuit's armor versus a HEP (high energy projector).
Thats a bit hard to quantify. Cutting laser takes 10 seconds of continued, concentrated fire to completely pierce through a battle suit, though glancing blows still cause deep cutting. HEP can't fire concentrated shots, so it's a matter of how many and at what range it would take. And in that case you'd end up fusing the joints and ruining the battle suit before you ever got through the armor.

I find this agreeable.

Fill them with the love that a hot laser can bring.
You give them all complementary lasers, warmed beneath your thighs. They are confused.

"Yeah I was expecting that. Sure shove a camera in. And I was wondering about a swarm combat unit. Little bigger, around the size of a rat."

Ask about a small swarm combat unit.
"Swarm units. Yes, that works. What kind of weapons I wonder? Armored? How to command them? Voice? Pheromone?"

Locker room... yeah, sounds good, there's probably nobody there.

Get suited into my Mk 1 if I'm not already. Lock myself into the locker room. (Or at least close the door, barring locks.) Do not look around for other people, just sit down somewhere.
You go to the locker room, wedge the door shut with a trash can, and sit down on a bench.

Go get a chess set.
The armory master gives you a rather cheap plastic chess/checkers set with all the pieces.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: November 15, 2012, 04:10:05 pm »

The blissful innocence of youth. Fleeting, charming.

Provide them with a bit of meat to fight over. Watch the ensuing fight.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:19:58 pm by Harry Baldman »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: November 15, 2012, 04:16:15 pm »

"No...no nonononono why!"
Sob loudly!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10104 on: November 15, 2012, 04:17:22 pm »

Nap a bit. Go into temporary denial about my murdery surroundings.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: November 15, 2012, 04:32:20 pm »

((Yeah, that page.))

Ah!  Now this was a god that Lars could use personally.  Perhaps a bit more detail... for examples, did laser weaponry fall under the purview of this deity?

Read that page again, looking for greater detail.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: November 15, 2012, 04:48:39 pm »

Study in detail, those notes in red ink.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: November 15, 2012, 04:51:08 pm »

Examine why in the last melee battlesuit vs battlesuit with HEP simulation, the HEP knocked the melee suit like it had been hit by a truck. Check if a cutting laser has similar properties.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10108 on: November 15, 2012, 05:09:24 pm »

((Timmy has come back.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: November 15, 2012, 05:09:37 pm »

(Are Steve's proclamations heard throughout the entire ship or just in the area that the people he talks to are?)
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 2101