_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928196 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10080 on: November 15, 2012, 12:00:10 am »

"How thick and insulated are those walls, Steve? I was thinking because some inmates may shoot each other with gauss rifles and cutting lasers, and I wonder how the ship's material takes it."

Milno seems interested in that if mostly for the reason he may need to kill someone in the ship and he wants to make sure it won't end up with damage to the ship and subsequent screwing himself over said killing.

Ask Steve, check VR for the difference in the penetration capabilities of a cutting laser and an energy projector. Use avatar cloak as a measure.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10081 on: November 15, 2012, 12:22:45 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Armory Master
Hello ma'am.

Why does this manual that you gave me cost about two tokens when compared to mostly...any other reading material out there?
Ask

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: November 15, 2012, 12:36:27 am »

Hm, this actually is better.

Delight in the power I wield over what's inside of me. Roll to dangerous places.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10083 on: November 15, 2012, 02:15:54 am »

Look for ROOM WHERE I CAN SLEEP IN, avoid contact with others for time being
You run to the locker rooms. They look completely deserted. You craw under one of the benches running through the halls between the lockers and hide.

Odd.  Lars reminds himself to study these covered pages in greater detail later.

Keep reading!

((Am I likely to get anything from a "Study the page further" action on a normal page?  Or just try it and find out?))
You're perfectly welcome to study the page. I can't tell you for sure it will show you something new or interesting on every page, or any page, but who knows?

"Hey, I need to see a hypothetical battle. Ons sec Thomas~" May skips over to the VR room.

Enter one of the functionable VRs. Choose duel. Load up following setting.

Equipment: AK-47, Stylish Versache (or however it's spelled) Clothes

Enemy: Commander Tupac Shakur & Death Row Records

Enemy Equipment: Thug Wear, AK47s, Uzis, .357 Revolvers

Allies: Commander Biggie Smalls & Bad Boy Records

Ally Equipment: 6 AK47s, 7 Mac11s, about 8 .38s, 9 9s, 10 Mac 10s (the shits never end)

>VR ERROR: UGHHHHHHH

((Btw Piecewise, do you know May's current stats? :3)
May
+1 uncon wep
-1 intuition,con wep,Exotic
1/3 char, dex, med
2/3 int, uncon,dex
Med kit
Microwave Field Manipulator (17)
8 token
handful of hallucinogens.

"Indeed. I was wondering if you could create a small flying creature that can be used to scout? I was also wondering if there was any way to allow me to see what they see."

Ask
"Does jamming a camera into it count? Because it's not gonna be projecting images into your brain or something."

"Hmm." Jobasio peered at the sign with its list of prices, then looked back to her.
"Tokens? How many of those do I have to spend? And could you, well, reccomend anything? I doubt I would be much use with a gauss rifle, but a laser just seems so... Overdone."
He looked back to the list again. "And what exactly does a 'crystalline projector' do, anyhow? It sounds quite exotic."

>Pester AM with questions pertaining to arming myself. Examine weapons on offer.
"Crystalline projector does exactly what it says on the board. Read harder. As per suggestion, what are you good at?"

"How thick and insulated are those walls, Steve? I was thinking because some inmates may shoot each other with gauss rifles and cutting lasers, and I wonder how the ship's material takes it."

Milno seems interested in that if mostly for the reason he may need to kill someone in the ship and he wants to make sure it won't end up with damage to the ship and subsequent screwing himself over said killing.

Ask Steve, check VR for the difference in the penetration capabilities of a cutting laser and an energy projector. Use avatar cloak as a measure.

>The walls around you are pretty dang thick. Little bit thinner now. Would you mind stopping your teammates from doing that? The maintenance guys are getting kind of pissed off.

Cutting laser is much more penetrative. Energy projector is basically a giant energy shotgun.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Armory Master
Hello ma'am.

Why does this manual that you gave me cost about two tokens when compared to mostly...any other reading material out there?
Ask
"Because it's old and we only have the one."

Hm, this actually is better.

Delight in the power I wield over what's inside of me. Roll to dangerous places.
You roll into a nihilism convention. It's very dangerous in an existential sense.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: November 15, 2012, 02:17:08 am »

Sleep. Try to do a pseudo-Out of Body dream and like, guess stuffs or whatever.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: November 15, 2012, 02:40:57 am »

"Oh. Well. Asides from my brilliant tactical mind and innate leadership abilities?" Jobasio smirked slightly.
"I'm mostly skilled with operating machinery and such-like, although I suppose I'm not too bad a shot with your 'conventional' weapons, either. That is the section of the board I was reading, after all... I'm just not sure which would be best. It's not as though I have much of a clue what these 'missions' involve, after all. Anyway, your suggestion? Which is the killing implement for me?"

((I am rapidly discovering Jobasio is a really fucking annoying name to type.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10086 on: November 15, 2012, 02:42:55 am »

(Do what I do: refer to him with a shorter name. Joe could do. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: November 15, 2012, 02:47:37 am »

((But... But... Joe? That doesn't sound classy at all! ಠ_ರೃ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: November 15, 2012, 02:49:09 am »

(And? It's type either that or Jobasio every time you want to refer to him speaking or doing something. :P It's not like you have to have him ask anyone else call him that.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: November 15, 2012, 02:50:30 am »

((That's a good point, I guess. Hmm.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: November 15, 2012, 02:54:29 am »

"W-w- where am I ?"
Clothes, questions, crys.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: November 15, 2012, 03:37:55 am »

Lukas gets bored by all the killing in the tournament and makes his way to the armory. "Say, do you have any magazines on art?"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: November 15, 2012, 06:43:47 am »

((PW, my left side got fried off, but my wristblade was in my right arm. I should not have lost it after all.

Proof:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: November 15, 2012, 06:50:47 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly

Other than the unfortunate string of events, when do you think the tourney will start?

Try checking this manual for any personalized notes or details that seem out of line - no coded or hidden messages?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10094 on: November 15, 2012, 07:46:23 am »

"Oh fuck you VR-chan, desu!~" >:3

Keep inputting the Duel request until the VR machine works.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 2101