_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 628 629 [630] 631 632 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930639 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9435 on: November 03, 2012, 03:13:29 pm »

"So... No guitars or anything?"
Ask the above, then the below.
"Well, how did you survive so long ma'am?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:24:26 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9436 on: November 03, 2012, 03:20:05 pm »

Note to self, remember to get some more of that Dessert 3 later on. Dessert 3. What an odd name.

Go to armory. Watch all the people. Find out more about them from their behavior.

This seems like a popular place of 'hanging out', as they say these days. Lots of young people. They're a bit strange-looking, though. Wonder what that's about.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9437 on: November 03, 2012, 03:28:26 pm »

"You said a protective cloak would cost five token, right? How much would a normal cloth cloak cost?"

Inquire about a cloak to conceal my modifications.

((Is the stream still up? I can't seem to get on.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9438 on: November 03, 2012, 05:00:36 pm »

((Faith and Feyri are going to be BFFs? Just remember both their names start with F, meaning FF, which is also Final Fantasy, and that one girl got a Katana in the back. Be warned.))
((Nobody's pretty enough to oh shit Jim.))

"Except it was mine." Feyri whispered back.

If the Armory Master could overhear anything - like her private conversation in the VRs with Jim, or even Steve and whatever lackeys thought they had the authority of eavesdropping on 'information' they deemed note-worthy, Feyri swore that the worst thing that had happened in this ship was...

This ship.

"Look, I know it sounds weird for our time period, but I'm one who believes in the...purity of the body, so to say in terms-that-I-can't-describe-with-better-synonyms. So...I think you know my answer to that."

If she had a body like Jim right now, the face would be flashing a great, big "=/".

"Deep dark secrets aside, I feel like I could trust you. Hows being a human medical kit feel?"
"Well... you could still regrow it from your other parts, and it'd still be you, right...?

As for being a human medical kit..."

Faith sighed.

"I dunno. On the one hand, what is wrong with him, and look at my arm!" She held her left arm aloft, staring at the strips of flesh and strange new orifice. "The fangs I could deal with, but ugh!

But, on the other, I guess it's insanely useful... I don't know, it just feels hard to complain too much about something like this, even if it's not what I want and not what I wanted. Almost like... well, imagine if the Doctor replaced on of your hands with a really, really powerful rifle or something. You'd probably feel at least a little torn, right? Or what if he grafted a giant turtle shell that could stop lasers to your arm- that'd be unpleasant in a lot of ways, but it'd just be so handy that, well..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9439 on: November 03, 2012, 05:10:19 pm »

Gorat sees that the robot man seems to have no intentions to let go of the remote, and shrugs, content to watch the programs he zaps through.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:12:00 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9440 on: November 03, 2012, 05:13:37 pm »

Alright, let's go with a gauss rifle generator and capacitor as you said.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9441 on: November 03, 2012, 05:27:10 pm »

Look at the AM's designs.

((Armory 2.0, I'll bet that file of her's will be. Except without amps or manipulators.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9442 on: November 03, 2012, 05:30:07 pm »

"Both. Just everybody in fact."

Ask for total number of people on board as a whole.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9443 on: November 03, 2012, 05:38:47 pm »

Milno sighs. The girl is still having nightmares...He wonders why the hell Jim didn't kill the bastard before he was able to murder the girl's family. At the very least, she's alive and recovering.

"Did you ever make any modifications geared towards armor instead of weaponry?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9444 on: November 03, 2012, 06:39:03 pm »

(Hey Piecewise, do you know May's stats and token count?)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9445 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:32 pm »

Go to the Rec room, look around to see if there's anything new in there, other than all the stuff just being replaced. Sit down and watch whatever's on television.

((Sorry I haven't been doing any actions. Does anyone want to take over Sambo for the next few days? I'm kind of busy. Otherwise he can just auto-slob in a chair for a bit. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9446 on: November 03, 2012, 08:38:20 pm »

Keep at it, drawing from an endurance pool Dr. Avocado probably shouldn't have.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9447 on: November 03, 2012, 10:42:58 pm »

((Faith and Feyri are going to be BFFs? Just remember both their names start with F, meaning FF, which is also Final Fantasy, and that one girl got a Katana in the back. Be warned.))
((XD))

"Well... you could still regrow it from your other parts, and it'd still be you, right...?

Faith sighed.

"I dunno. On the one hand, what is wrong with him, and look at my arm!" She held her left arm aloft, staring at the strips of flesh and strange new orifice. "The fangs I could deal with, but ugh!

But, on the other, I guess it's insanely useful... I don't know, it just feels hard to complain too much about something like this, even if it's not what I want and not what I wanted. Almost like... well, imagine if the Doctor replaced on of your hands with a really, really powerful rifle or something. You'd probably feel at least a little torn, right? Or what if he grafted a giant turtle shell that could stop lasers to your arm- that'd be unpleasant in a lot of ways, but it'd just be so handy that, well..."
"Well, y'know...if it's regrown...it just doesn't feel right, if you know what I'm talking about. It's not something I, err- originally had, so to say.

"And as an ironic note, I took up a medical course when I was younger - it helps in the personal trauma therapy, eheh. But I get your point when you say it that way. I feel like we're being used here.

"...

"You don't think I'm weird, right? Erm, on that oath of confidentiality I guess all fleshtechs take - fleshtechs are medical professionals, right?"

It was nice to feel like you could trust someone - and that person was Faith. Her name just said so!

Being drawing ye draft on the paper!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9448 on: November 03, 2012, 10:55:33 pm »

"So... No guitars or anything?"
Ask the above, then the below.
"Well, how did you survive so long ma'am?"
The intercom wails with a guitar riff.

"I didn't do stupid things." the armory master says, glancing at the intercom speaker.

Note to self, remember to get some more of that Dessert 3 later on. Dessert 3. What an odd name.

Go to armory. Watch all the people. Find out more about them from their behavior.

This seems like a popular place of 'hanging out', as they say these days. Lots of young people. They're a bit strange-looking, though. Wonder what that's about.

You go to the armory and look at all the people there. Well, your keen deductive reasoning has deduced that 1. at least two of these people a fucking mutants and 2.apparently no one has a problem with that.

"You said a protective cloak would cost five token, right? How much would a normal cloth cloak cost?"

Inquire about a cloak to conceal my modifications.

((Is the stream still up? I can't seem to get on.))

"oh, you can have that for free."  She shoves a big lump of cloth out to you.

Gorat sees that the robot man seems to have no intentions to let go of the remote, and shrugs, content to watch the programs he zaps through.

...ImBarzar habbabb motorized seesaw...

...I did not hit her, I did nooot....

...disappearance of half the colony...

Alright, let's go with a gauss rifle generator and capacitor as you said.
Ok. Now then, about that computer control. How you want that to work?

Look at the AM's designs.

((Armory 2.0, I'll bet that file of her's will be. Except without amps or manipulators.))
The file has three subfiles: Systems, weapons, Ammo

"Both. Just everybody in fact."

Ask for total number of people on board as a whole.
"That include stasis'd people?"

Milno sighs. The girl is still having nightmares...He wonders why the hell Jim didn't kill the bastard before he was able to murder the girl's family. At the very least, she's alive and recovering.

"Did you ever make any modifications geared towards armor instead of weaponry?"

Ask.
"Only things like that armor of yours. Nothing terribly special."

(Hey Piecewise, do you know May's stats and token count?)

May
+1 uncon wep
-1 intuition,con wep,Exotic
1/3 char, dex, med
2/3 int, uncon,dex

Med kit:empty
Microwave Field Manipulator (17)
14 token
handful of hallucinogens.

Go to the Rec room, look around to see if there's anything new in there, other than all the stuff just being replaced. Sit down and watch whatever's on television.

((Sorry I haven't been doing any actions. Does anyone want to take over Sambo for the next few days? I'm kind of busy. Otherwise he can just auto-slob in a chair for a bit. ))
Doesn't look like anything new so you sit down and watch the tv.

"Motorized Seesaw?"

Keep at it, drawing from an endurance pool Dr. Avocado probably shouldn't have.
[end:1-1]
You clutch your chest, twitch violently and fall of the bike. You gasp a few times before passing out.

((XD))

Faith sighed.

"Well, y'know...if it's regrown...it just doesn't feel right, if you know what I'm talking about. It's not something I, err- originally had, so to say.

"And as an ironic note, I took up a medical course when I was younger - it helps in the personal trauma therapy, eheh. But I get your point when you say it that way. I feel like we're being used here.

"...

"You don't think I'm weird, right? Erm, on that oath of confidentiality I guess all fleshtechs take - fleshtechs are medical professionals, right?"

It was nice to feel like you could trust someone - and that person was Faith. Her name just said so!

Being drawing ye draft on the paper!

Draft of...?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9449 on: November 03, 2012, 10:59:39 pm »

"Not even a full orchestra, playing a compendium of the combined works of... Of... Bach, Hershel, Yurenstahppen and Werental?
Ask the above and below.
"What did you spend your tokens on, ma'am? Y'know, did you armor up like Milno?"
After waiting for her response, ask another question.
"Do you have anything like an eagle or a falcon?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:05:21 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 628 629 [630] 631 632 ... 2101