_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930496 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9405 on: November 02, 2012, 09:43:05 pm »

((Even as a way of saving tokens - which I doubt she'll turn down - Faith now can and probably will start to pump people with drugs via biting. Think of the implications.

She'll get awfully intimate with anyone getting injured in the last missions - the rookies most likely, due to the fact people with MkIIs and MkIIIs already get the cocktail injected into them. Good luck giving Floki and the like a vaguely-sexy vampire bite. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9406 on: November 03, 2012, 01:59:02 am »

Save current, then reduce to 5 focus chambers and modify the lasing mechanism to fire in pulses instead of continuous beams.

Test on another MkIII, Full Prosthesis, and Battlesuit, and observe any changes to the existing ones.

Well, battlesuit still remains fairly undamaged, just a very fine burnt cut in it. The MKIII doesn't really stand up, being sliced through fairly easily, and the Full prosthesis fairs much the same.

Start the procedure anyway.
A needle jams into your neck as the voice continues to speak.

"Please remain calm."

You black out.

Lars nods.

"Do you have some information on them?  I'd like to learn about the gods in it besides Steve."

Ask!

((Reduce them?  You just built a quantum laser!))
"We got a book about it here somewhere..." She hold up a hand and walks into the back.

Well. Must be some kind of vacation resort, one of those modern ones that the kids love. Was this the surprise present they were talking about? I don't rightly know. I had better hold on to these tokens. Who knows what use they might have here.

He felt his stomach rumbling.

No time to fool around, I think. Time to chow down!

Obtain a meal composed of the most exquisite and tasty-looking components I can find.

This food isn't really the best I've had, to be honest. The meat tastes... odd. Kind of familiar.

That's because it's people, Stacy. Real live people. Can you taste the difference?

He laughed at this private joke. Never gets old at parties, that one.
You're not really sure what the Tasty looking bits are...there aren't any pictures on this menu board. You'd have to press all the buttons and just throw away the food you don't like to find the best bits.

Jim decided the second one was good enough - it wasn't supposed to be a great weapon, after all - and melted the first one back down in an attempt to make it at least 80% like the other one.
[exo:2+1]
[exo:4+1]
You pound out a weapon in just the right shape but it seems fairly brittle. Hmm.

Floki grunted with mild annoyance as progress stalled on his boots.
He muttered something about 'Tinsnips...' and 'Been in stasis too long...' and then grabbed up the tinsnips again, exhaling slowly before trying again, more sensibly this time.

>Put the dang things together! (Also, don't I get a +1 to handiwork?)
(you have zero in handiwork, meaning you get a -1. You also have a +1 because of your profession. Ie, they cancel out right now.)

[handi:4]
You get the strange things together fairly well, but you don't quite get all the blades in straight so they're not gonna be cutting as well as they should.

"Hrmm. Guess I'll need to skip the protection till after I get some more token. How much would a normal cloak cost? Oh, and any suggestions for a comm? I really don't like the thought of hand signals in space."

To Faith:

"Name's Cog. You and I hid behind a rock when that dam blew up. Not that it did you much good."
The armory master seems to have gone into the back.

(( I think I'm gonna join in, so...
Spoiler:  Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Is this good?))
Looks alright to me.

"I wonder... Hey, is Steve up yet? Up to be able to broadcast and recieve?"
Ask the above.
"Also, do you have any musical instruments back there?"
The only response is a loud bout of tuba music over the intercom.

((@OREOSOME: The bonuses and penalties from profession are applied directly to your rolls, by the way.))

"Oh, ok." Milno was slightly confused at the answer, but he quickly shook it off. "Don't that kind of thing bothers you? Slavery, that is."

He supposed it was her way of saying "never". The armory would never be devoid of people, and she had added a "maybe". Well, life goes on, even as curiosity goes unfulfilled.

"How is the girl whose parents were killed by that medic? Better?"

Ask.
She appears to have gone into the back.

Hmm, ok.  It's an ugly hack, but I guess I'll put a wheel on the wrist unit and balance it so that it can walk around on its fingers.
Okie dokie. And how would you like it to be powered?

"Armory Master, about how many people are on this ship approximately?"

Inquire.

She's gone but judging by people you've seen, it has to be like 35 total.

Quote from: Feyri
"And after those pets," Feyri continued, stroking the Basilisk in areas which did not cause aggression, "Do you mind us organizing a dueling tournament using these swords the...Tinman made? Meaning, could I borrow some paper and ink for it?"

Ask the AM again!
"Why not just use your data pad?" 

"On the note of the tourny, no. I don't want to use my datapad in making that letter - I'll just post it outside the Rec room and let the message stand from there so people can actually use their legs to see it.

On that note, I take it I cannot avail of those materials (writing implements for duelist tournament announcement) requested?"

Feyri looked to the side before returning her gaze on the AM.

"Can I have a pet wolf, or anything you could suggest along those lines?"

Request materials once more, if procured, start creating the announcement in the style that matches the renaissance period.

Also, request for pet.

"Oh hey Faith! Didn't notice you there with this lizard on my face...-visor! Didn't see you since our first mission together- how are you?"
Faith winced, pulling back her cheek to show off a new fang.

"Could be better. Doctor made some enhancements. Now I'm a walking medkit.

Otherwise fine, I guess. You alright after being electrocuted like that?"
Feyri was surprised to see Faith sprouting a fang, though it did remind her of the the cute, animated characters she watched when she was young, it sort of worked well when you viewed it in reality.

And now for a more touchy topic.

"I can say I am alright...not good for future prospects though." She rubbed her wrist, uncertain. "It was my stupid idea for not listening, and...well, it wasn't good."

She withheld the other facts which women could share openly with one another, because of shame.
Gone, she is, gone. Oh no. gone. For a moment. Gone.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9407 on: November 03, 2012, 02:01:10 am »

Stream going up tomorrow whenever I wake up. Any suggestions for what we watch are welcome. Otherwise, We're probably starting off with some saturday morning cartooning, then some movies.

I still haven't gotten VLC streaming to work. It's quite...confusing.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9408 on: November 03, 2012, 02:24:41 am »

Can I see a list of power sources smaller than a human hand, but powerful enough to keep it running for at least a day at a time before being recharged/cheaply replaced?  I'm assuming a rechargeable battery wouldn't be powerful/long-lasting enough?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9409 on: November 03, 2012, 02:25:21 am »

Get a combination platter of EVERYTHING. Sample each thing and pick favorites.

I suppose there's no harm in trying new things. After all, I am on a vacation.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9410 on: November 03, 2012, 04:59:00 am »

((Darn it Toaster! XD))

Wait patiently then repeat request if she returns, after the rest.

"You know," Feyri said to the room in general, "It was pretty amusing to see her respond to all of us as we talked."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9411 on: November 03, 2012, 05:52:59 am »

"Could I have the remote, if you're just zapping about?"

Ask the robot guy for the remote. If I get it, find a single news show and watch it.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9412 on: November 03, 2012, 07:33:33 am »

Feyri was surprised to see Faith sprouting a fang, though it did remind her of the the cute, animated characters she watched when she was young, it sort of worked well when you viewed it in reality.

And now for a more touchy topic.

"I can say I am alright...not good for future prospects though." She rubbed her wrist, uncertain. "It was my stupid idea for not listening, and...well, it wasn't good."

She withheld the other facts which women could share openly with one another, because of shame.
Faith furrowed her brow, not really sure what Feyri could be talking about.

"'Future prospects?' How do you mean?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9413 on: November 03, 2012, 07:36:10 am »

"Copulation." Feyri said to Faith. Her faceplate was gone from any sight, so her face was as straight as could be as she stared at the Medic, wondering how her expression would be when she received the message.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9414 on: November 03, 2012, 07:49:32 am »

Faith's eyes went wide for a moment. Ohhhhhhh...

"I'm sure they can fix that somehow," she whispered. "I mean, they can regrow normal flesh, and make synthflesh, so just about anything that's wrong has to be fixable, right?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9415 on: November 03, 2012, 07:58:42 am »

"Except it was mine." Feyri whispered back.

If the Armory Master could overhear anything - like her private conversation in the VRs with Jim, or even Steve and whatever lackeys thought they had the authority of eavesdropping on 'information' they deemed note-worthy, Feyri swore that the worst thing that had happened in this ship was...

This ship.

"Look, I know it sounds weird for our time period, but I'm one who believes in the...purity of the body, so to say in terms-that-I-can't-describe-with-better-synonyms. So...I think you know my answer to that."

If she had a body like Jim right now, the face would be flashing a great, big "=/".

"Deep dark secrets aside, I feel like I could trust you. Hows being a human medical kit feel?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9416 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:19 am »

Repeat last post when the AM gets back.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9417 on: November 03, 2012, 08:15:09 am »

Repeat last post when the AM gets back.

Do the same for me.

((Faith and Feyri are going to be BFFs? Just remember both their names start with F, meaning FF, which is also Final Fantasy, and that one girl got a Katana in the back. Be warned.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9418 on: November 03, 2012, 08:37:45 am »

((Well, it certainly makes a... change from the usual May x Thomas banter. :P (It's all entertaining, though)
I'm sure I had an action to do but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. Oh well. I need sleep anyways.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9419 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:33 am »

(( so I take it that Delthin was already onboard, just sorta in cryo or something like that? Or should I have him come aboard after the current mission in the main thread is over?))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 2101