_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935324 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9240 on: October 30, 2012, 05:52:45 pm »

After updating the name on his wristpad to be correct - or at least to better reflect the way he identified himself since his conversation with Feyri - Jim sent a message back.

Quote from: James Kelly to Simulacrus Ferratum-Inanis
Good point. I'll ask one of the physicians to do it as they treat him.

Jim also subtly requests that someone on the medical staff go through Stacy's wristpad and delete that file.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9241 on: October 30, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »

"Hm..."

Check the Basilisk for gender.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9242 on: October 30, 2012, 06:08:50 pm »

Lukas has no idea what exactly is going on but it was clear to him that Stacy had done something to make him very unpopular with the inmates. He walks over to the infirmary, grabs Stacy and holds him out in front of the doctor. "Doc, you need another life specimen? This one is suitable."

Attempt the above
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9243 on: October 30, 2012, 06:10:17 pm »

((PTW, also, I may make a character for this eventually.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9244 on: October 30, 2012, 06:58:02 pm »

Take another swig of alcohol, sit down on an unbroken bunk, shaking head at people's stupidity in taking on a giant robot man-machine. Start to look over my kinetic amp to see if there's anything adjustable on it, in the sense of making it less powerful if required.

"Well, that's another bloody problem sorted."

((Don't worry too much about Sambo taking a swing at you with a sledgehammer. He has to be the most incompetent melee combatant aboard the ship so far. Actually, that was probably his best attack so far, and it did squat all. And yes, a sledgehammer is his form of non-lethal response. Unless he goes for the head or a really good blow to the chest or spine, you'll be fine. Sore, possibly with some broken bones, but fine. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9245 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:18 pm »

Stream is back and running. I'm gonna be running Halloween movies tomorrow and on saturday for those who can't see it tomorrow.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9246 on: October 30, 2012, 08:16:21 pm »

(( Sweet. I'll jump on in a minute and start making inappropriate comments as they come to me :) ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9247 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43:48 pm »

Feyri sighed. "I figured as much. Well, that's the end of me asking about any weaponry. I can't do anything that relates to whatever we have right now and improve it.

...Well...

"Do you have anything along the line of what I remember were termed as 'stun grenades' in the 20th century? Also, tasers?"

Ask again!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9248 on: October 30, 2012, 08:46:05 pm »

Feyri, if the there aren't any in the considerable armory, I can make you flashbang designs to have built. TASER type stuff, too.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9249 on: October 30, 2012, 09:03:54 pm »

"Shbawhuh?"
Floki came to in the hall, people rushing about every which-way around him. He groaned and dragged himself to his feet.
"Uhmm... What's goin' on?" He asked no-one in particular. "Did I win?"

>Stand up, take stock of situation. Wonder where Jim got to.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9250 on: October 30, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »

Lars smiled brightly.

"Yes, my lord!"

Wake up!  Run around till Stacy is found, and administer last rites!
You run the infirmary and begin performing adhoc last rites on Stacy. Steveism doesn't have last rites as far as you know, so you just kinda shout about how he's boned and how he should have spent more time not doing the things that got him boned.

"Well, I can walk, although it's kind of akward."

Ponder what I use as fuel for my jetlegs.
Maybe your body manufactures some sort of organic jet fuel? Or maybe just some sort of reaction mass that is expelled via compressed gas or the like? Oh god, you hope thats not it, you'd be farting across the universe.
Milno sighed before finally asking -the- question while expecting to be shot down, judging by her earlier reactions:
"Would you have a problem telling me why you were brought here?"

Ask.

The armory master shrugs. "Wasn't anything I did, if you're wondering. I was just rounded up in a large group."

Faith marveled at her bizarre new additions. Anesthetic fangs, perhaps? Or maybe a combination... maybe her full range of medications or whatever was all focused through her teeth and determined in her... new glands, rather than handled separately by a varied array of bulky and freakish mutations.

Nothing like optimism, she supposed.

Finally work up courage to examine left hand.
You look at your left arm. It's...different. It looks like someone has cut several lines down the length of your forearm so that your arm has 4 foot long strips or sections to it. The skin on these sections looks...different. It has a different texture and feel. You pick at it and a paper thin strip comes off, slipping down the length of your arm and attaching to a strip under it. It seems like they're layered like that for countless layers down, thin and unexpectedly strong organic bandages.

"Aww..."
Continue petting and feeding it. Philosophize!
[int:3-1]
Uh....lizards are cool.

Look around the infirmary while waiting for Stacy to be examined.
You look around. Looks fairly normal in here, just the same beds, doctors, nurses and blood speckled walls.

(Unfortunately I have to leave the chat there. My internet, as I expected, is being a POS right now; it crashed a few minutes ago and now it's not wanting to stream anything. It's both slow and split between multiple computers, so that's not really a surprise to me. I'm glad I got to hang out for a while, though. ^^^)

Jim gets a doctor to look over Stacy and highly recommends some enforced bed rest for at least an hour or two.
The doctors give stacy a quick look and then wave him away, complaining about you bringing bruises and wasting their time.

(Wish I could've joined the livestream.  Alas, my life is full of livestream-preclusions.)

Head to the infirmary instead.  Try and get a doctor (not the Doctor) who won't run away from the mere suggestion of my presence.  Look around while I'm waiting, maybe read a magazine or something.

(I wonder if the Addams Family is still around in the future...)
You wander into the infirmary. They give you leery looks but don't run from you. They just cluster together light frightened animals. Perhaps you should tell them what you want?

Travis requests a manual on the Gunner Bot from the Armory Master, isolates himself, and reads over it.
"Don't have one." the armory master replies, glancing at you before turning back to milno.

Delete the message and file from Stacy, then message Jim:

Quote from: Simulacrus Ferratum-Inanis
Might want to see about erasing his copy of the file while you're with him, or getting him to erase it himself. I don't think anyone here wants a repeat of what just happened.

Head to the armory.

Hey, while the renovating crew is still about, could you see about the barracks? It got a little... trashed after that incident.
"Jeez. Yeah, fine. I'll let them know."

"Hm..."

Check the Basilisk for gender.
You lift the Basilisk's tail and look around for something to tell you gender but...well you don't find anything obvious.

Lukas has no idea what exactly is going on but it was clear to him that Stacy had done something to make him very unpopular with the inmates. He walks over to the infirmary, grabs Stacy and holds him out in front of the doctor. "Doc, you need another life specimen? This one is suitable."

Attempt the above

Doctor isn't around.

Take another swig of alcohol, sit down on an unbroken bunk, shaking head at people's stupidity in taking on a giant robot man-machine. Start to look over my kinetic amp to see if there's anything adjustable on it, in the sense of making it less powerful if required.

"Well, that's another bloody problem sorted."

((Don't worry too much about Sambo taking a swing at you with a sledgehammer. He has to be the most incompetent melee combatant aboard the ship so far. Actually, that was probably his best attack so far, and it did squat all. And yes, a sledgehammer is his form of non-lethal response. Unless he goes for the head or a really good blow to the chest or spine, you'll be fine. Sore, possibly with some broken bones, but fine. ))
You take another drink [end:1] And pass right the fuck out.

Feyri sighed. "I figured as much. Well, that's the end of me asking about any weaponry. I can't do anything that relates to whatever we have right now and improve it.

...Well...

"Do you have anything along the line of what I remember were termed as 'stun grenades' in the 20th century? Also, tasers?"

Ask again!
"Flash bang count?"

"Shbawhuh?"
Floki came to in the hall, people rushing about every which-way around him. He groaned and dragged himself to his feet.
"Uhmm... What's goin' on?" He asked no-one in particular. "Did I win?"

>Stand up, take stock of situation. Wonder where Jim got to.
The situation seems to be: shit got real while you were napping and now everyone is leaving, save for that drunk guy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9251 on: October 30, 2012, 09:31:08 pm »

"Two, ma'am."

Request the count.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9252 on: October 30, 2012, 09:33:05 pm »

"Amen."

Brother Lars ponders.  This was actually a potential issue.  He needed to get a prayer book from Steve, and soon.  Time to track down St. Milno.

Lars wandered the hallways until he found St. Milno in the Armory, talking with the Master.  Lars tugged at his sleeve.

"Excuse me, St. Milno, but could you ask Steve to get me a Steveist book of prayers?  Perhaps print it off in the Armory here?"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9253 on: October 30, 2012, 09:38:39 pm »

"Huh."

>Amuse self by acquiring permanent marker and 'decorating' the unconscious Sambo with some artistic renditions of genitalia, bodily fluids and a few choice rude words.

>Then go look for a bite to eat somewhere.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9254 on: October 30, 2012, 09:48:52 pm »

"Excuse me, St. Milno, but could you ask Steve to get me a Steveist book of prayers?  Perhaps print it off in the Armory here?"
Without doing so much as turning his head, Milno answered the religious freak, shooting him an unseen sideways glance behind the faceplate. "Create them yourself."

His gaze quickly shifted back to the armory master and he noticed he still had his helmet on. Milno sighed and took out the MkIII's helmet, uncoiling his braid and leaving it to hang over his shoulder.
"I actually suspected your case was like mine, brought in without committing any real crime...So, what was the reason the large group you were in was brought in?"

Ask.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:21:39 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 2101