_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933105 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9180 on: October 29, 2012, 07:40:56 pm »

"That depends. Do you like big black dick?"
Thomas looks confused for a moment.
"Don't think so... Uh... I'd prefer you... So, that settles that. Thanks May."
Eat jerky.
"Hey, where'd you get that snake anyway?"

"Doctor-san gave it to me. His name is Basilisk."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9181 on: October 29, 2012, 07:42:40 pm »

Eat jerky.

"Doctor-san gave it to me. His name is Basilisk."
He looks at The Basilisk hesitantly.
"Is it nice?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9182 on: October 29, 2012, 07:48:44 pm »

((Oh deary me. I shoulda posted an action sooner. :P))

'Heh. Boobs.' Dream-Floki chuckled, wandering along through a twisted dreamscape filled with gigantic breasts.
There were breast-flowers, tall leafy breast-trees and, off in the distance down the road(which was paved with breasts), he saw a towering castle of shiny breasts. Paradise, right?
But just now he didn't have time for this. He preferred breasts with women attached to them, anyway, and if he remembered rightly he'd been busy sparring against a sword-wielding robot. Floki didn't like losing, and falling unconscious into a dream of breasts probably counted as a defeat.

It was time to >wake up.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9183 on: October 29, 2012, 07:54:32 pm »

"...huh.  Hey Jim, wanna stop hulking out for a moment and give me a boost?  No?  Ok then."
Stay in the doorway 'til Jim calms down.  Encourage him to do so.
"Hey!  You need those beds as much as anyone else does!  At least, if you want Feyri to be comfortable in your happy time."
Mesk pauses, shudders, and considers a less disturbing topic.
"Oh, can you hold up on the rampage for a moment?  I gotta get that guy out of the way.  I intend to hold a monopoly on you-inflicted cripplings."
Try and drag Floki out of the way, too.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9184 on: October 29, 2012, 08:45:27 pm »

Milno smiled at the armory master, slightly surprised at seeing her chuckle - and also a bit surprised after noticing he was smiling as well. She apparently had some of the thoughts he had, and he had way less missions in the belt than she did. The same points that nagged at him...

The stability, the mundane feeling of a boring and common life versus the type of life he had been living. Apparently, he had grow to a high level of insensitivity very fast, whereas she had more missions than he did and seemed to be faring better than him on the human side of the spectrum.

The young man was about to continue talking when he received a message.

Quote from: Simularus Ferratum-Inanis
Milno, Jim's gone nuts in the Barracks, he got messaged an image of that psychotropic painting and now he's about to crush at least one person and is already trashing the place. See if Steve can shut him down temporarily.

"Steve, shut Jim down now." Milno said before staring at the armory master and nodding towards her. "Sorry, my teammates are killing each other. Again." he said before running off towards the barracks, turning on his rocket pods in short intervals.

Tell Steve to shut down Jim immediately and move as fast as safely possible towards the barracks to check on the matters. If Jim is still rampaging, turn on the EMM and tackle him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9185 on: October 29, 2012, 09:00:24 pm »

Go back to the barracks and see if anything happened after that fight. Wipe blood off my lips. Smile.

"Fuck that dentist is great. Check these out."

It's a game. Have fun.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9186 on: October 29, 2012, 09:49:16 pm »

((We'll say Kyle headed back to the armory for lack of better things to do.))

Seeing Milno rush off, Kyle realized he should probably follow, for damage control purposes if nothing else.

"Hey Armory Master, does this Tesla saber have a non-lethal setting?", he asked before rushing off.

Follow Milno towards Jim's rampage, but stay behind him. Set Tesla Saber to stun if such a setting exists.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9187 on: October 29, 2012, 10:18:40 pm »

Seeing Milno rush off, Kyle realized he should probably follow, for damage control purposes if nothing else.

"Hey Armory Master, does this Tesla saber have a non-lethal setting?", he asked before rushing off.

Follow Milno towards Jim's rampage, but stay behind him. Set Tesla Saber to stun if such a setting exists.
((You know the best thing I'd see her say is "Off." Right?))

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9188 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:25 pm »

Try and approach the Armory Master for a sandwich. If there is no sandwich, curse humanity silently, if, on the other hand, there is sandwich, thank her profusely. Either way, start doing push-ups in the barracks.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9189 on: October 30, 2012, 12:15:48 am »

Jim attempted to regain control, or at least, redirect the club so it wouldn't crush Floki.

(Too bad Steve's not working. If he was, Mesk knows he could just ask him to shut Jim down momentarily.)

[will:5+1]
You come back to your senses in flash, releasing the club in the middle of the back swing. The massive lump of steel and crushed mattress flips across the room and embeds itself in another bunk.

You look at your hands, confused, but are deactivated a moment.

"Okay. Legs are still attached. For now. Swelling up like balloons though. Huh. How would swallowing a bit of alien do this? I mean, if I eat fish, I don't grow gills, but I eat that, and BAM I grow a heat exchange on my back. Wonder if this isn't just alien?"

Poke legs. Wait for the Doctor to return.
Your legs begin to split near the bottom, organic nozzles appearing as the swelling begins to reduce in some places and stay constant in others. By the end it looks almost like you have large tubes running down your lower legs, starting from just below the knee and stretching to just above the ankle. A series of compact organic rockets. Huh.

Back to hissing at Stacy.

See what you did? I'll deal with you in a moment.

Message Milno:

Milno, Jim's gone nuts in the Barracks, he got messaged an image of that psychotropic painting and now he's about to crush at least one person and is already trashing the place. See if Steve can shut him down temporarily.

Ready wristblade in case he either can't be stopped or isn't stopped in time and comes after us.

You duck as the club hurtles across the room and extend your wristblade, ready to defend yourself, just in case.

Eat jerky.
You eat some jerky. Mmmm jerky.

((Oh deary me. I shoulda posted an action sooner. :P))

'Heh. Boobs.' Dream-Floki chuckled, wandering along through a twisted dreamscape filled with gigantic breasts.
There were breast-flowers, tall leafy breast-trees and, off in the distance down the road(which was paved with breasts), he saw a towering castle of shiny breasts. Paradise, right?
But just now he didn't have time for this. He preferred breasts with women attached to them, anyway, and if he remembered rightly he'd been busy sparring against a sword-wielding robot. Floki didn't like losing, and falling unconscious into a dream of breasts probably counted as a defeat.

It was time to >wake up.
You wake up, confused and disappointed about the lack of boobs.

"...huh.  Hey Jim, wanna stop hulking out for a moment and give me a boost?  No?  Ok then."
Stay in the doorway 'til Jim calms down.  Encourage him to do so.
"Hey!  You need those beds as much as anyone else does!  At least, if you want Feyri to be comfortable in your happy time."
Mesk pauses, shudders, and considers a less disturbing topic.
"Oh, can you hold up on the rampage for a moment?  I gotta get that guy out of the way.  I intend to hold a monopoly on you-inflicted cripplings."
Try and drag Floki out of the way, too.
You scuttle in and drag Scrambles out into the hall as Jim looks around, confused.

Milno smiled at the armory master, slightly surprised at seeing her chuckle - and also a bit surprised after noticing he was smiling as well. She apparently had some of the thoughts he had, and he had way less missions in the belt than she did. The same points that nagged at him...

The stability, the mundane feeling of a boring and common life versus the type of life he had been living. Apparently, he had grow to a high level of insensitivity very fast, whereas she had more missions than he did and seemed to be faring better than him on the human side of the spectrum.

The young man was about to continue talking when he received a message.

"Steve, shut Jim down now." Milno said before staring at the armory master and nodding towards her. "Sorry, my teammates are killing each other. Again." he said before running off towards the barracks, turning on his rocket pods in short intervals.

Tell Steve to shut down Jim immediately and move as fast as safely possible towards the barracks to check on the matters. If Jim is still rampaging, turn on the EMM and tackle him.
You send the message to steve and then head to the barracks. By the time you get there Jim is face down on the ground. Oh, that works.

Go back to the barracks and see if anything happened after that fight. Wipe blood off my lips. Smile.

"Fuck that dentist is great. Check these out."

You wander into the barracks and find a bunch of people standing around, looking down at a robot laying on the ground. You join them in staring for several seconds before leaning to the guy next to you and whispering "What are we looking at?"

You join the increasing number of people standing around Jim's body.

Try and approach the Armory Master for a sandwich. If there is no sandwich, curse humanity silently, if, on the other hand, there is sandwich, thank her profusely. Either way, start doing push-ups in the barracks.
The armory master gives you a sammich. You squeal with glee and then to to the Barracks and eat the sammich while staring at the downed robot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Syncronized robot staring.
« Reply #9190 on: October 30, 2012, 12:21:48 am »

((Bah, missed a turn.))

"Got anything that would help me augment a laser rifle?"

Ask plaintively.

((Reading on what happened to Jim, I'm glad I took my diary out of the Barracks with me.))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:40:33 am by Tiruin »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9191 on: October 30, 2012, 12:25:24 am »

"Hey!  All you slackers, help me out here.  Don't reactivate him just yet!"
Lift Jim up into a standing position underneath the ceiling vent.  Position his limbs in a hilarious pose.
"Alright, somebody take a picture, then after I use him as a stepladder up into the ceiling vent we can reactivate him."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9192 on: October 30, 2012, 12:31:52 am »

"What happened here...?" Milno stopped talking and stared at Mesk for a moment before smiling behind his faceplate. "Good luck with that, I'm getting him reactivated now."

"Everyone, get away from the barracks if you value what's left of your sorry lives." Milno said before looking at the datapad. "Steve, you can reactivate him now."

Ask for reactivation.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9193 on: October 30, 2012, 02:03:21 am »

((Bah, missed a turn.))

"Got anything that would help me augment a laser rifle?"

Ask plaintively.

((Reading on what happened to Jim, I'm glad I took my diary out of the Barracks with me.))
"That, uh, seems like something the Armory master would be more inclined to help with, doesn't it?"

"Hey!  All you slackers, help me out here.  Don't reactivate him just yet!"
Lift Jim up into a standing position underneath the ceiling vent.  Position his limbs in a hilarious pose.
"Alright, somebody take a picture, then after I use him as a stepladder up into the ceiling vent we can reactivate him."
[str:1]
You try to lift jim into the vent managing to get his massive metal bulk into a sitting position before promptly dragging him down on top of you, pinning yourself.

Well..least your spine isn't broken.

"What happened here...?" Milno stopped talking and stared at Mesk for a moment before smiling behind his faceplate. "Good luck with that, I'm getting him reactivated now."

"Everyone, get away from the barracks if you value what's left of your sorry lives." Milno said before looking at the datapad. "Steve, you can reactivate him now."

Ask for reactivation.
Jim twitches as he reactivates, looking very annoyed and minorly confused as to why he's sitting on mesk.

Ok so I figured out how to work this whole streaming thing, well, sort of, but regardless, Halloween is coming up in...tomorrow...and I was wondering if any of you buggers would like to join me for a day of horror movies? I'll be streaming regardless but it would be nice to have some company. I'll be streaming a bit before hand to get a handle on how this all works; probably just random crap from my External hardrive; Adventure time, billy and mandy, twilight zone and the like. I'll probably start at about 10ish tomorrow, ie 10 hours from now.
http://www.twitch.tv/piecewise66

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9194 on: October 30, 2012, 02:09:22 am »

"So it IS the subject matter! Amazing! Something needs to be done!"

Abscond from the barracks for now. Even if I am prevented from doing so, quickly send a message to the research department, including the painting as an attachment that you wouldn't see until separately opening it:

Quote from: Stacy Buttle, Convict
Greetings and salutations.

Included in this message is the image of a painting I made. It has proven to cause violent episodes in convicts, ranging from property damage to one unexpectedly slitting my throat. The subject matter's source was a vivid hallucination I had while drinking Xeno Spit. I find it very interesting that a human-created piece of art can have such effects, don't you? I thought I would submit it for further research, as it could have several possible applications I can think of. Don't look at it yourself unless you are unarmed and cannot immediately be subdued in case of a poor reaction.

Your friend and servant,
Stacy Buttle.

Attachment: sbpainting

Get myself over to the research department in person if I am not prevented from leaving.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:53:23 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 2101