_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939524 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8520 on: October 12, 2012, 11:43:26 pm »

As soon as Lars felt the pull backwards, he knew something was wrong.  If this, indeed, was from Steve, then it must be a punishment.  Given he hadn't violated any of the commandments (it was hard to do so) then there must be an evil influence here.  He must resist!

Resist the pull with body, mind, and soul.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: October 12, 2012, 11:47:58 pm »

"Creepy..."

Try to intuit something about what I just witnessed on TV.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8522 on: October 13, 2012, 12:03:35 am »

Update - Locations; Speculations//Assumptions

Map, still unupdated. The Armory seems to be accessible.

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

((It seems me, Spinal_Taper,  sambojin and Caellath are on the explore-party!))

"I told you before, he's not my boyfriend," Feyri replied on a private channel to Milno, hoping the lighting would hide her blushing.

Why did I have to put up that faceplate again?

"Alright," she called out to everyone in the Rec Room, "Me, Milno and Thomas here are going to search for the anomaly, or Brother Lars. Both, if possible. Sorry Faith but I think your skills are needed better here.

"Let's head to the Briefing room first? I'm sure there's some kind of relay we can use there that enables us to speak with Steve. Knowing Brother Lars, I'd bet he wanted to speak with the...God in the Machine, to say it his way."

Spinal_Taper, Caellath, sambojin, and Tiruin's characters.

TO THE BRIEFING ROOM!

Examine the way there. Then examine the doorway and inside of the room -- all for any signs of electrical wires or any breaks in the ship walls.

Before all that, a thought hit Feyri.

"Faith, could I borrow your cutting torch? I just remembered that Tesla Sabres don't do well against electricity."

The thought of wires and electricity annoyed her.

((piecewise: I don't have my Laser Rifle in my cheatsheet?))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:52:56 am by Tiruin »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8523 on: October 13, 2012, 12:11:08 am »

"Huh.  I think I understand.  Thanks, Victor.  I'm going to go check it out... you want to come with me?"
Pick the knife back up and head in the direction indicated.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8524 on: October 13, 2012, 12:16:56 am »

Guard Feyri, watch for wall panels.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8525 on: October 13, 2012, 12:27:44 am »

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three to Milno Enedrasi
That's true, but you're still squishier than I am and you need physical weapons. In this situation I'm the better choice and we both know it. Don't worry, I'm not about to take one for the team a second time. Also, Feyri's plugged into my camera feeds, so if for some reason you can't contact me you should ask her what's going on.

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three to Feyri Nirel
You should be safe with Milno, he's a good kid. But keep an eye on him too, all right?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8526 on: October 13, 2012, 12:31:16 am »

(( Awwwww, I got cut from the exploration team. In a suit and everything. Jim's girlfriend is so mean. ))

"Hey, the TV showed the spaceman guy miming something. Apparently the cameraman's in the movie too. Way to break the 4th friggen wall. Nice. Anyway, the spaceman was miming pushing something away. Probably one of those wires that keeps trying to kill people or something. The spaceman looked dead last time I saw him, so it's a bit fucken late for him, but it's a movie, so it doesn't need to make shit all sense. Then some force dragged the camera man's hand backward as it reached out for some reason, or no reason, who knows? I knew it was getting good!"

Stay at Rec room door, checking corridor or any rooms entrances that are visible for any anomalies, also trying to intuit if anyone else needs help. Or needs punching with a kinetic amp. Anything really. Keep an eye on the TV as well, just to fill in time.

"Don't need me to come along? What, don't you like my movie review skills? Ok then. I guess I'll just fucking well stay here then and keep a lookout. Or watch TV. I'd hate it if you got strangled by a death-wire or needed a death-boxing-glove or wanted to be saved from dying by a not-proven-death-medic. Yeah, stuff you'se too. I'll just stay right here watching television and doing my review of it. "
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:45:28 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8527 on: October 13, 2012, 12:34:44 am »

"Oh, hello there, fellow convicts. As you can see, I'm thinking of following this wire into the ceiling. But first, I'm going to have to widen this here hole. Got any tools to help me?"
If they don't have any better tools for the job and Gorat can't open the panel without tools, use Microwave Field Manipulator to heat up and melt a circular line about 1 meter in diameter and 3 millimeters in thickness around the rusted hole. Don't stand directly under it. Make sure to get the thickness of the ceiling panel right and melt entirely through it. If I am kicked out, proceed with action regardless.
"Make sure to stand well back, I haven't used this specific manipulator before. There might be unforeseen, uh, problems."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:36:50 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8528 on: October 13, 2012, 12:38:01 am »

(( Awwwww, I got cut from the exploration team. In a suit and everything. Jim's girlfriend is so mean. ))
((But you said you'll go and do something and you went away and D:))

You should be safe with Milno, he's a good kid. But keep an eye on him too, all right?
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Private Channel to Jim
I'll never lose sight of those who fight with me, Jim. You bet I'll watch over the boy!

As she heard Sambo's words, Feyri turned to address the man.

"You can still come along, you know. We're just readying up."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:53:12 am by Tiruin »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8529 on: October 13, 2012, 12:43:49 am »

Change entire action to "Go with Feyri's exploring team". Look at everything where the party goes, trying to work out what's happening to various party members. Anything odd, anything normal, just anything vaguely notable. Standing "punch Floki in the head if he attacks" reaction orders now no longer in effect.

"Oh, ok. Good. I'm coming then. About bloody time I had something to do. Can someone keep an eye on the telly and tell us what's happening? It's just getting good."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:55:39 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8530 on: October 13, 2012, 12:45:01 am »

"Hey! You! What the hell is going on here? Why are there people runnign around? AND WHY WAS A NAKED?"

Ask anyone in the Rec room this
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8531 on: October 13, 2012, 12:48:57 am »

Feyri, I'll keep an eye on the feed and relay anything that seems significant, if it can help you and the rest of the exploration team. Might be a good idea to try linking suit feeds again before you leave, though, so I can help figure out anything you might come across, easier with visual contact.

Hearing the new arrival:

I'll also keep anyone in here from doing anything majorly idiotic to the best of my ability.

Attempt once more to connect suit feeds with others, particularly Feyri and the rest of the exploration team.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:28:16 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8532 on: October 13, 2012, 12:58:30 am »

That's good. But keep in mind that your own survival should be your #1 priority. What we talked about, about your past... what happened will be meaningless if you don't make it. And I want you to stay alive for my own selfish reasons, too. So if things get too dangerous, don't be afraid to step back and let Milno take over. He's probably the best leader among those of us on the ship right now anyway.

This is the best I can do outside of VR, but... here's a rose, for good luck.

@}~~

James
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8533 on: October 13, 2012, 01:17:50 am »

Feyri smiled at the message, seeing the lengths Jim had to go to show it, given the short time they had together.

The rose topped it all off. Jim was an awfully creative fellow.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Re: Jim
I promise you that I won't fail in this one, in a worse case scenario, I will still alive. Somehow, I just know it.

Anyway, we're soldiers. Mercenaries. This is all an occupational hazard.
=)

All for one, and One for all.

~~Feyri

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Re: Jim
I misspelled "live".
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:07:48 am by Tiruin »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8534 on: October 13, 2012, 06:39:40 am »

"O.k. time for science!
O.k. whoether you are, come out of there and watch my back from the door."
Kick him out, wall into middle of the room, close my eyes.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 2101