_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936297 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8325 on: October 09, 2012, 05:08:24 am »

"Guys, what's with the mood lighting, I know theirs a lot of undesirable sex bubbling under your surfaces, but really, Zero G and flashing red lights"

Be given the skinny, back to the barracks, look under pillows and mattresses.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: October 09, 2012, 05:16:22 am »

"Let. Go. Of. That. Thing!"

If he lets go, again cover it in a sheet of heat. If he doesn't, ignite a small bit on a corner away from his body.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: October 09, 2012, 05:39:33 am »

Search my surroundings for anything... anomalous.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: October 09, 2012, 06:31:22 am »

((Woohoo. Now all I need to know is where in the world you all are D:))

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Transmission

"Everyone, I've uploaded a map for all to see. It looks like we're in for quite some time unless we start cooperating. I know it's hard, but please, we need to divide ourselves to scan each parts of the ship we can reach before the timer is dropped.

"If this thing is sentient, then...keep watch. Stick in pairs, if possible."

Feyri pressed the 'send all' button on her wristpad while turning around to face Jim with a smile. He was in his ol' cyborg-type form, but it didn't matter. In that shell of a man lay a heart of gold.

She was glad her faceplate was fully up.

"Alright, listen up everyone!" she said to all those in the Rec Room. "If anyone has any fiber optics or advanced scanning material, please use them and search the room. Those who don't, search the place for hidden doors or switches; try to find the circuit boxes for electricity. If we're going to work on finding this anomaly, we have to improvise and the first thing I'd bet we'd need is power.

"Any technicians here? I swear if I had my tesla sabre I'd hand it over to any of you for the power source. If we could have anything that could scan for energy or temperature readings, that would help.

"I think this anomaly deals with electricity, as the ship is running on reserve power. That, or it tampers with the area around it -- having it touch the energy supply would be a bad thing."

piecewise: ((Do I have my Tesla Sabre?))

She turned to Father Lars: "Friend priest, I don't suppose you can commune with Steve, alone, so you could ask him for more information regarding the anomaly, yes? Even a vague idea of what we're facing is better than nothing. What does it affect, and is it in a physical or corporeal form?"

A thought hit Feyri, and it unsettled her. What if the earworms from the Third Mission were back?

(@Sambo: Also, just wanted to say everyone threatening to sic me on you is somewhat wrong. I'll only go after people who are attempting to severely injure or otherwise screw over other PCs on purpose. :P If someone attacks you outside of a duel or sparring or whatever, you should be/feel free to defend yourself, and even if I disapprove of disproportionate retaliation if he gets killed over it it's kinda his fault for starting it. Now, if you were to do something like attempt to set off a 1/8th nuke in self defense, that would endanger other people as well, and then there'd be a problem. Just letting everyone else know there is a line, here.)
((This goes double for me.  :P))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:12:26 am by Tiruin »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: October 09, 2012, 07:30:44 am »

"I'll check out the barracks, someone might have snuck something in there."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:36 am »

"Hey Steve, are we supposed to be locked out of the hangar area?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: October 09, 2012, 08:41:44 am »

Brother Lars nodded to Feyri.

"I shall do so.  May Steve have mercy on our souls."

Head to a quiet place, and pray to Steve for guidance and information on our situation.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: October 09, 2012, 08:45:08 am »

Bang on the hangar door a bit. Listen for air on the other side.
"Hello? Anybody in there?"

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: October 09, 2012, 09:04:30 am »

It's better try to contact the group.

Send a message to the rest of the group. "We are in the back of the infirmary". Look for any exits. Try to get out and go to the Rec. Room.

((Renen's Inv.: 1-MKII suit that he never took out since the F. mission.
2-One katana, possibly called Legacy.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: October 09, 2012, 09:28:19 am »

Check the airlock throughly and try to store the pieces of the broken prosthetic, using the hand without the gauntlet. Then examine the hangar itself for any sign of an anomaly, preferentially the corners.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: October 09, 2012, 09:42:23 am »

Thomas grabs May, then takes her off to investigate the mess hall area, as opposed to violently raping people.
"Calm down May. The VR will be back up in just a bit."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: October 09, 2012, 10:38:18 am »

((Any one know my Items?))
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: October 09, 2012, 10:55:01 am »

((I think you got your manipulator back, so assuming your locker is accessible (I think it might not be, due to the hangar being sealed now) you'd have that. Otherwise... I'm not sure if you had anything or not.))

Faith stared at the screen, perhaps longer than she should have. Something about this was particularly unsettling to her in particular.

Hallelujah

It didn't seem like a warning. It was too old for that. It seemed... more like an ancient message. Like a spirit, lost in the cold void of space, echoing across time.

Like whatever was in her.

"Everyone... the TV is showing an ancient vessel, low on oxygen and fuel. It's... unsettling, to say the least. Maybe I'm just biased, but some kind of ancient spirit doesn't seem out of line. Be careful.

Alternatively, something's showing us an ancient version of ourselves, or maybe it's something completely different. But, be careful."

With that, she drifted a bit closer to the television and deactivated her outgoing transmissions. No need to confuse and let her teammates know how crazy she was.

"Can you hear us?" she asked loudly at the television.

Attempt to communicate with TV.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: October 09, 2012, 11:01:54 am »

((Thanks Irony, I've got that and mark 1 Armour))
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: October 09, 2012, 11:09:14 am »

((I think you got your manipulator back, so assuming your locker is accessible (I think it might not be, due to the hangar being sealed now) you'd have that. Otherwise... I'm not sure if you had anything or not.))

Feyri turned to see, of all people, Faith in the Rec room!

"Hmm, Faith? You said something about the TV? Can't hear you. Your faceplate down and all."

Stride over to Faith, examine TV.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 2101