_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931701 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8220 on: October 08, 2012, 03:20:13 am »

((Even if he opened all of the airlocks and hangar doors to vent, already fairly unlikely (You do not want to permanently vent atmosphere in a ship, it's bad), you would have to be either in an airlock or right near a hanger door to get so much as a gust. There are such things as walls and handholds, too.))
((Yeah, but we're not talking about venting the ship in order to refresh the air or something, we're talking about intentionally trying to eject something bad, quite likely solid, and possibly even human. That's either going to be a halfhearted measure before they think of something real, or one hell of a vent.))

(He's not venting the whole ship, just the area WE'RE in. Horrible for us, but I think we can get this done. We have a couple of weeks. Not sure why this is going on, though. Special Halloween event?)
((I just assumed the ship had gone too long without something interesting, and/or someone got in over their head with the gamblin' man or something. Don't remember anything that would cause this, but usually when something goes wrong it's one of us. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: October 08, 2012, 03:22:46 am »

((Did Maurice's painting end up in the research labs? Otherwise it could be bits of Timmy that caused it.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: October 08, 2012, 03:24:41 am »

(If someone thinks the ship thread is boring, it's their own fault. :P Even when I can't think of any particular action that I want to do I find some of the other player's antics/roll results amusing.

@Ninja Yoink: I was thinking it was Timmy too.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: October 08, 2012, 03:27:41 am »

((Oh yes, life on the Ship is never boring! :D The occasional unexpected event such as now is always good anyway, of course.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: October 08, 2012, 03:28:43 am »

((Well, I meant interesting as in something official, rather than just faffing about as we please.

As for Timmy, that'd make sense if he actually had anything left. But, he didn't leave anything behind, did he?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: October 08, 2012, 03:32:13 am »

((Well, the Doc had his way with him before the last mission, so who knows what samples he took.

...Hmm, now I'm gonna have to read back and study the bit where Cog passed those samples of flesh... :o))
Booze is Life for Yoink

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: October 08, 2012, 03:33:20 am »

(I was under the impression something eldritch stole his body. Maybe I misread that.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: October 08, 2012, 03:35:55 am »

(( I've only just met the AM. She gave me a kinetic amp and a sledgehammer. Magic. Yeah, I believe in it enough to hit it with a sledgehammer. A "magic?-you're-fucked" sledgehammer. But when some chick gives you a sledgehammer and a sick-arse boxing glove just before lockdown, guess where army-boy's belief lays? ))

(( I've really got to get out of Sambo's liguistics on my OOC posts. I'm normally so polite and insane on bay12. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: October 08, 2012, 03:36:44 am »

((Well, the Doc had his way with him before the last mission, so who knows what samples he took.

...Hmm, now I'm gonna have to read back and study the bit where Cog passed those samples of flesh... :o))
((I'd think they'd differentiate between the crew section and the Doctor's labs. The infirmary is off limits now, right? Doctor's section is behind that.))

(I was under the impression something eldritch stole his body. Maybe I misread that.)
((This is correct, but I don't get what you mean. Unless he's coming back to the ship for some reason, I wouldn't think his transformation would affect us here.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: October 08, 2012, 03:39:02 am »

(That's what I mean. It makes sense for that thing to be the anomaly.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: October 08, 2012, 03:43:59 am »

((How and why would he have ended up in the crew section, though? The Doctor has his ball-thing, and judging by the description he wouldn't even care about that anymore. So... would he just be haunting a place his shell had a memory of, or drawn to something Timmy had left behind, or what?

Not that something like that necessarily needs to make a lot of sense, but...))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: October 08, 2012, 03:45:39 am »

(Maybe it was just leaving the planet and accidentally crashed into the Sword. Who knows? It's all just speculation until we figure out what's going on anyway. :P)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: October 08, 2012, 03:50:31 am »

(( I caught on pretty quick. I'm just new. I think I'm up to turn five or so. I still have a working head and penis. Piecewise is nice to new people that don't understand.
Don't bring your logic, your science, or your wishes here. Even your !!science!! doesn't work. This is ER. Not some hilbilly fictional universe. Don't ask, or you will be told.
My contribution to tinkering was meant to be "Don't post random shit in the On Board thread." I think we could all learn something from that. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: October 08, 2012, 03:54:55 am »

(??? What are you talking about, dude?)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: October 08, 2012, 03:57:43 am »

((I think the last line was intended to be ironic. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2101