_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930538 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8205 on: October 08, 2012, 01:44:04 am »

Strip out of the VR suite and get my suit on.

Time to get to work.

Start canvassing the ship for anything out of place, other than the idiot meatsacks I call coworkers.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:43:33 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8206 on: October 08, 2012, 01:58:29 am »

(Someone should check the hull.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #8207 on: October 08, 2012, 02:14:27 am »

"Jim, I think we've to do our work now. Back to reality, I'll be waiting."

"Right. Check your wristpad later, I uploaded the password to this simulation to it. I didn't want anyone else, ah, barging in." With that, Jim logged out and stood up, stretching his muscles out of habit. "I'll check this area while waiting for you," he said to Feyri as she left.

Jim investigates the Rec Room thoroughly. (<- Nothing to see there. At all.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:21:04 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8208 on: October 08, 2012, 02:19:49 am »

Hook up to the VR and load up a deer hunting game.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:03:18 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8209 on: October 08, 2012, 02:20:29 am »

(Someone should check the hull.)

((Give me magnetic boots and that would be a maybe.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8210 on: October 08, 2012, 02:20:58 am »

((Just stumbled upon this today. You fellas are boned.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8211 on: October 08, 2012, 02:52:09 am »

((Not the full prosthetics or people with sealed suits. But when Steve vents the air, yeah, everyone who isn't a robot or isn't in a suit is dead.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8212 on: October 08, 2012, 02:53:33 am »

((Plus me, who appears to not actually be in that bit of ship. Thank you horrible alien chunks.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8213 on: October 08, 2012, 02:57:18 am »

(( Don't fuck with this kitchen. Too hot? Too cold? Not enough air? Try it. Too bad. There, I called it. The AM or Steve is pissed. Don't fuck with their kitchen. Plus, where the hell am I going to put my beer now? And who the fuck will do the dishes? Stuff that, it's all pinkos fault.
Don't mess with an over-arching AI's or a psycho-killer bitch's kitchen. ))

(( Oh yeah, there's that brain-warping picture that turns helpful, useful, medical-style people into instant throat cutters, but I think that's the least of our problems right now. People are fucking with the amenities, people! They're even asking how they work. Like getting bits out of them and shit. Then assuming a hand-wavy roll can do "any-fucking-thing". They're even wasting time. Like GM time, not RP time (*yes, I'm glad Jim can still love too. I'll try not to gank him*). But real time. Steve and AM time.
We are so fucked. ))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:11:42 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8214 on: October 08, 2012, 03:00:22 am »

((Not the full prosthetics or people with sealed suits. But when Steve vents the air, yeah, everyone who isn't a robot or isn't in a suit is dead.))
((I dunno, the odds of us being sucked out and left to die in the cold void of space seem fairly high.

But yeah, seems the people who happened to be in the back get a free pass for this. Lucky them.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8215 on: October 08, 2012, 03:09:16 am »

((I dunno, the odds of us being sucked out and left to die in the cold void of space seem fairly high.

But yeah, seems the people who happened to be in the back get a free pass for this. Lucky them.))

((Venting does not work that way.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8216 on: October 08, 2012, 03:10:19 am »

((And you've confirmed this with Steve?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8217 on: October 08, 2012, 03:14:29 am »

((And you've confirmed this with Steve?))

((Even if he opened all of the airlocks and hangar doors to vent, already fairly unlikely (You do not want to permanently vent atmosphere in a ship, it's bad), you would have to be either in an airlock or right near a hanger door to get so much as a gust. There are such things as walls and handholds, too.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8218 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:11 am »

(He's not venting the whole ship, just the area WE'RE in. Horrible for us, but I think we can get this done. We have a couple of weeks. Not sure why this is going on, though. Special Halloween event?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8219 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:21 am »

Floki was just about to pursue the fool who'd threatened him, tenderizing mallet clenched in one hand, when the emergency announcement came on over the speakers. "What... The fuck?" He came to a halt and peered around through the darkness.

"Is this a drill?" He glanced frantically up and down the corridoor. "Is this a drill?!"
Having satisfied himself that it was not, in fact, a drill; Floki charged off down the hall in the way he was already headed.
'Hah, gives me a good opportunity, I guess..,'

>Chase down that twerp who threatened to "smash my head through that dishwasher" and hit him in the groin with my tenderizing mallet.

>Then try and work out what's going on.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 2101