_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936739 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Naked Pingpong
« Reply #7965 on: October 04, 2012, 08:08:13 am »

Message to Doc: Yes, but I have a question. Would it be possible to give me a tail? Something big and muscular, so I can lean back on it and get some stability. Biological or mechanical, doesn't matter.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: October 04, 2012, 08:23:49 am »

Well, see you later. Maurice smiled to Sambo, apparently ignoring the drool.

Go get the repaired suit from my locker and put it on (helmet removed and worn on the belt or somewhere (possibly just held in a hand), the prosthetic hand hidden inside the suit); put my severed left hand in the locker.
(( Roleplaying that for the sake of defining my current on-board appearance. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: October 04, 2012, 09:01:11 am »

"We were all sent here to the HMRC.[...]but I'm very grateful for it now."

"As am I. I expected strange things to happen, most likely seeing the effects of anomalies, helping the general populace, discovering alien artifacts. Only one was completed, as I guess I ruined my own chances at the other two."

Stop focusing on yourself again...

She wondered on what his last words were, if it was what she was thinking.

"So your presence here isn't seen as atonement, erm- a lighter form of termination?"

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: October 04, 2012, 09:15:01 am »

Wipe drool off face but leave it on shoes. Get up, follow signs to Rec Room. Look around. See who's doing what. See what's on TV if there is no VR machines free. Otherwise, use a VR machine.

((Using my super-hyper-meta-knowledge of them, just to move things along. If I don't post for a bit, just assume I'm afk or something and if at all possible, park me somewhere safe. *inside the ship though*))
It's a game. Have fun.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: October 04, 2012, 09:32:12 am »

Watch that sports event. Try to figure out the rules.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: October 04, 2012, 09:53:45 am »

"My lady! They have not broken through the line! I urge you, we must flee before they arrive!"
Thomas takes May upon his mighty steed (Gives her a piggy-back ride) and flees to the land of the Cy'bah Kar-da'h-Sh'i-Ans (Rec Room)!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: October 04, 2012, 11:01:32 am »

Thomas takes May upon his mighty steed (Gives her a piggy-back ride) and flees to the land of the Cy'bah Kar-da'h-Sh'i-Ans (Rec Room)!
((Why do I have the impression this may end up with riding once again?))

"Yes, but why did you pick amps? Did you have any prior experience with them? Milno asked, looking around for a while.

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: October 04, 2012, 01:15:37 pm »

(This is just begging for your hand to get glued to your face.)

(At least it didn't get welded to his face by a teammate.[/speakingfromexperience])

"Hmm? For the project lead, maybe. Probably easier on the conscience to imagine we were given a chance at surviving, and if we die then it's on us instead of the person who made the decision. Can't say I fault them for it." He thought for a few moments. "Hey, Feyri... what do you plan on doing when you make it out?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7973 on: October 04, 2012, 03:05:30 pm »

With a sigh, Floki let his collection of scrap metal clank back to the floor. He needed tools. He didn't have any. He was just about to open the fridge to do a spot of comfort-eating when he stopped. 'Hang on,' he realised, 'I -am- surrounded by tools!' Sure, they were the metaphorical kind, but he figured they'd do.

>Borrow the forhead of some nearby, vacant-looking person and use it to hammer the metal into the aformentioned shape.

"Hey, help me out with this, wouldya? Yeah, just hold still a sec..."
Huh, that guy over there looks pretty vacant with the drool and everything. He'll do.
[dex:2]
[sambo dex:4]
The new guy sidesteps your flailing grab and keeps talking to Maurice.
"Wait, you mean like they die on mission or the training kills them?" Faith asked incredulously.

Ask Steve.

>The training.

"Nooo...." May softly complains as Thomas leaves to scout out the enemy on arrival. As Thomas disappears, the Pegasus Calypso De XXX flies in through the window. May vaults up, "Calypso? You can't be here, my husband is just outside-" "Shh....me amore." He places a hoof on her lips. "He does not know, and he if he did, vould he care? He knows what you want anyvays....and you can't argue with me. Because I'm a horse." "Oh Calypso..."

Yee-haw cowgirl.

I'm too amused by this post to let Piecewise skip it. :P
You ride that horse bareback.
Unfortunately, no, I haven't killed anybody yet.
The doctor nods for a moment and then taps on his wrist pad.

"We'll have to fix that."
"Why wouldn't I want to show it around? It's the best kind of art, I think, the kind that bends your mind when you look at it. If anyone needs their minds bent, it's definitely us. Ours are bent all the wrong ways, maybe this would straighten someone out. I'm thinking I should frame this thing and put it somewhere for all to see. It's definitely my best work."
Ask for the AM to elaborate. Get a frame that fits the painting physically and perhaps even thematically. Also, get something with which I could affix the painting to a wall in a somewhat permanent fashion (super-ultra-mega glue, perhaps, or some other means of attachment).
"If you know whats good for you, you will destroy painting and deny that it ever existed. And you'll do it now."

The armory master turns away and doesn't give you a frame or glue. How unhelpful.
Test the diffusion settings of the rifles with extra FCs.
(I'm guessing by the need for more FCs the beam isn't perfectly parallel?"

"Why wouldn't I want to show it around? It's the best kind of art, I think, the kind that bends your mind when you look at it. If anyone needs their minds bent, it's definitely us. Ours are bent all the wrong ways, maybe this would straighten someone out. I'm thinking I should frame this thing and put it somewhere for all to see. It's definitely my best work."
Ask for the AM to elaborate. Get a frame that fits the painting physically and perhaps even thematically. Also, get something with which I could affix the painting to a wall in a somewhat permanent fashion (super-ultra-mega glue, perhaps?).
(This is just begging for your hand to get glued to your face.)
With one it makes the standard beam about the thickness of a human hair. two brings it down to about half that. The most diffused setting shrinks to about 2 inches at 20 feet and about an inch with 2 chambers.
Message to Doc: Yes, but I have a question. Would it be possible to give me a tail? Something big and muscular, so I can lean back on it and get some stability. Biological or mechanical, doesn't matter.
>I don't see why not.
Well, see you later. Maurice smiled to Sambo, apparently ignoring the drool.

Go get the repaired suit from my locker and put it on (helmet removed and worn on the belt or somewhere (possibly just held in a hand), the prosthetic hand hidden inside the suit); put my severed left hand in the locker.
(( Roleplaying that for the sake of defining my current on-board appearance. ))
You do exactly that, putting your preserved hand away and putting on your suit.
Wipe drool off face but leave it on shoes. Get up, follow signs to Rec Room. Look around. See who's doing what. See what's on TV if there is no VR machines free. Otherwise, use a VR machine.

((Using my super-hyper-meta-knowledge of them, just to move things along. If I don't post for a bit, just assume I'm afk or something and if at all possible, park me somewhere safe. *inside the ship though*))
You wipe your mouth and head across the room to the VR machines. You sit down in one and hook yourself in.
>Battle of Hexbarax
>Poacher
>Punch many things
>Tinker
>Duel
Watch that sports event. Try to figure out the rules.
It appears to be a game called "Professional Maul Ball". The rules seem to be something like football/soccer with teams trying to get a ball into the opposing team's goal. However there don't seem to be any rules beyond that, as evidenced by the gratuitous violence and spectators throwing weapons into the fray. 
"My lady! They have not broken through the line! I urge you, we must flee before they arrive!"
You put May in a fireman's carry and charge into the Rec room before doing a spinning throw and hurling her onto the couch and the guy sitting on the couch.

"I AM A MAN AND A HALF!"
((Why do I have the impression this may end up with riding once again?))

"Yes, but why did you pick amps? Did you have any prior experience with them? Milno asked, looking around for a while.

Ask.
"I tried some weapons out in the vr and they seemed the most useful and the ones I was best at using." She shrugs.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: October 04, 2012, 03:27:35 pm »

"Thanks and see you later."

Milno actually had more questions, such as "How much subordination do you owe the ship and the HMRC if you actually decide to stay over ten missions?", if only for the fact he wondered why someone would want to stay over the required number of missions.

The place was basically a lair of idiots (he did not exclude himself from the count either), and anyone who wanted to stay there probably had a good reason...Like the thrill of combat, maybe?

His fists - both the organic, protected by the gauntlet, and the mechanical one - opened and closed as if testing his strength, feeling what had become of him in the small amount of time he had spent in the HMRC...And Milno felt that maybe he liked it.

Go to the VR, use the slip given by the AM to check on the battlesuit's features.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: October 04, 2012, 03:36:58 pm »

"Oh my. You really think it's that bad, huh? I'll go find a nice place to destroy it right now, I guess. Wouldn't want to make a mess here."
Is it really that bad? It looks absolutely glorious to me. It couldn't hurt to ask someone else about it, I think.
Leave quietly with the painting under my arm while the AM is distracted by Milno. Go to the rec room. Find somebody who looks suitably artistic and show them the painting. Ask for their opinion on it.
"Hello, my name is Stacy Buttle. May I trouble you for a second, I just need to get a second opinion on a painting." He brandishes the horrifying work of art. "What do you think of it? I think it's absolutely wonderful, but the Armory Master seems to think it's terrible. However, I'm sure that I might be biased, being the author and all. I need you to give your opinion on it, so that I may see the unquestionable truth of the matter."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:40:40 pm by Harry Baldman »

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: October 04, 2012, 03:43:48 pm »

(How does it translate in terms of modifiers?)
Exit VR. Sit at a table and contemplate how to convert a guass rifle into a sniper.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: October 04, 2012, 03:46:00 pm »

Exit VR. Sit at a table and contemplate how to convert a guass rifle into a sniper.
((Contemplate it aloud and someone may help you. "May" being the keyword here. :P))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: October 04, 2012, 03:49:23 pm »

((Now I'm curious who's gonna get shown the pretty picture. Also curious about the picture, obviously.))

"What?! Why would- nevermind, I'll just ask him, I guess...?"

She began typing a message to the Doctor on her wristpad.

Doctor-

Is it true your training routinely kills people? If so, why?

"So... how many have there been that have actually mastered it?" she asked Steve, somewhat dreading the answer. "And... assuming there's any, what have they been like?"

Ask Steve, message Doctor
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: October 04, 2012, 04:11:08 pm »

Message to Doc: I'm ready when you are then. I'm just outside the doors to the back.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 2101