_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934927 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7260 on: September 19, 2012, 07:27:04 am »

Alright. Here's the roster for the next mission with the randomly selected 10th member

Jack (tavik)
Karen (Taricus)
Roger (draxis)
Timmy (harry)
Miaymoto (radio)
Leon (Mensor)
Havel (Guninanrunin)
Denzel (doom blade)
Pancaek (Pancaek)
Bishop (Zako)

It looks like the mission is wrapping up so gird your loins, write your wills, get anything you need to get and get to the briefing room.

b-but, you didn't say if my prototype would work, you only answered the compound. I can't do explorery stuff without the supersoaker...

(( If you want a picture, I was basically ripping off basing the actual design on this
only with a slightly larger tank and a shoulderstrap to counter the extra weight, the actualy shooting works because the cannister is under pressure.
Any chance this is acceptable?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7261 on: September 19, 2012, 07:47:29 am »

((
Jim: disappointed in horrible waste of tokens. Almost out of swords.

Tell me he has a sword for Feyri.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: September 19, 2012, 07:52:16 am »

((He has that painkiller, which is better than any sword if it works right. Which I dout.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: September 19, 2012, 08:15:29 am »

Yeah. Mainly swords. My best are katanas, but I want to learn about other sword. Later I will train other weapons.

Wait for instructions. Perform them.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:07 am »

Head to the briefing room.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: September 19, 2012, 09:43:13 am »

((Oh. Well how big is it?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7266 on: September 19, 2012, 09:45:05 am »

((
Jim: disappointed in horrible waste of tokens. Almost out of swords.

Tell me he has a sword for Feyri.))

((He does, in fact - an arming sword that requires 10 Strength (which Feyri, barring unfortunate reanimation effects, actually has) and provides +2 to Str rolls when hitting. He may also have the extra long pallasch (requires 8 dex, +1 to stabbing strength.)))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:26:46 am by Harry Baldman »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: September 19, 2012, 11:12:40 am »

((The arming sword was actually made for Feyri (Tiruin asked for it), so there's that.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: September 19, 2012, 11:35:15 am »

((Yes more detailed.))

After watching battle go to briefing room also, ask steve if I will need the MK1.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: September 19, 2012, 12:48:54 pm »

((I'm not sure anyone would pay 3 tokens for it, but there's definitely a potential market for that anti-pain pill, yeah.

Personal request: Can anyone fill me in with a short [or long] summary on what just occurred past my death? Because that would be really nice ^^))
((If you'd still like a more narrative version, I can do that as well. I would also replace "wisely" with "cowardly and uselessly" on Travis, though. :P

Also Wyrm: Parked is the best description for that.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: September 19, 2012, 12:57:14 pm »

((Well, his loner tendencies did lead him to the Lighteater spawning pit, which he managed to film with his suit. That's a positive contribution. Also, I think he stole some tablets from that area as well. That's probably the best part of exploring on your own - you get first (and only) crack at any loot you happen to find.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: September 19, 2012, 01:00:53 pm »

((I'm not sure anyone would pay 3 tokens for it, but there's definitely a potential market for that anti-pain pill, yeah.))

((Well, considering the closest buyable upgrades are 10 and 13 tokens, I consider it a reasonable option.  Hoping to break even seems reasonable.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: September 19, 2012, 01:09:53 pm »

((Also, I think he stole some tablets from that area as well. That's probably the best part of exploring on your own - you get first (and only) crack at any loot you happen to find.))
((I think those were the same kind of tablets we also got from the Tower. Probably wiith different inscriptions, though.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:12:22 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: September 19, 2012, 01:56:04 pm »

(Yeah, I still have those two swords for sale. Thanks for reminding me what they were, Harry. ^^^ And I think three tokens is... fair enough. It's the same thing as buying a small from Nyars except you know what you're getting. :P)

Jim sits in the corner of the Rec Room and puts the two swords down in front of him, as well as the capsule. If anyone approaches and asks, he tells them the wares: swords are heavy but hit hard and are one token each, capsule is three and contains a permanent painkiller.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7274 on: September 19, 2012, 02:16:01 pm »

(Might as well give it a shot, I guess. I wonder if the Doc would buy it for science purposes?)

Jim wandered back to the rec room to hock his newest ware, with the specification he was selling it for three tokens.
You head back to the rec room and sit in the corner, shouting about swords and magic pills to remove all pain.

((Being shipped out with the newbies... Only the RNG can help Bishop now. Hopefully the AM comes back soon cause I want to sell some stuff.))

Seeing that Timmy is trapped by soap opera, save the idiot by turning the tv off and rolling my eyes at him afterward. Then go to the armory and check what gear I have and how many tokens I have.
You turn off the television and slap timmy in the back of the head before heading the the armory. You find the armory master in her usual place, stuffing books and magazines under her desk.

Laser rifle 30/30
Cutting torch 9:00/10:00
Laser rifle (unload)
3 laser rifle batteries
12 token

Try and find some party supplies, then head down to wherever it is the returning survivors arrive.  Arrange a big welcoming party.
You get some streamers and party hats from the armory master, who weirdly enough has those things on hand, and put them up in the hanger. You add a banner that says "CONGRATULATIONS ON NOT BEING DEAD".

"Aaah, that was fun. Time to relax." Lukas ends the VR session and moves his metal ass to the couch (or what is left of it). Lukas takes the remote and flips through the channels until he finds a cooking program.

It looks like someone has pushed all the debris into one corner, so you sit down on the ground and watch a cooking program. Huh, never knew you could season sandworm with that kind of spice.

To the briefing room, posthaste!
You head to the briefing room and find a nice seat.

Roger goes to the locker and retrieves his equipment, and then moves to the briefing room.
You head to the lockers in the hanger, grab your stuff, and then find a seat in the briefing room.

(( Yup thats fine. ))
Set up a simulation , 1 group of  100 soldiers in a town with 10000 zombies. Soldiers to have laser rifle's or higher with no less then 25 battery's each. Town to be fairly small and isolated.
The screen goes blank except for a single message in the center.

>Go to the Briefing room

Add a tuny bit of weight to the tip, and save it as "mono-atomic sword". Then leave VR and go to the briefing room.
You modify the design a bit and then head for the briefing room and find yourself a comfortable seat, eying the rest of the people in the room nervously.

Once the TV gets turned off, pester Bishop. Show him the Mkobaut (Magic Knife of Blood and Unholy Terror), ask him what he sees.
"Hey, I was watching that! Carlotta was about to regurgitate her alien parasite into Dr. Sandoval's mouth! They've been building up to that for several seasons, it was the big will they won't they question of the series! I... uh... I... where am I?"
Timmy stares blankly into space for a while, as is his custom.
"Oh, I remember! Hey, Mr. Snuggles! Check out this cool knife I got! Well, less of a knife and more of a sword, I guess. But check it out! What do you think? Looks cool, eh?"
You follow bishop to the armory, swinging the blade around near his face and wagging your eyebrows.
"Whatcha think of this? HUH? HUH?"

Alright. Here's the roster for the next mission with the randomly selected 10th member

Jack (tavik)
Karen (Taricus)
Roger (draxis)
Timmy (harry)
Miaymoto (radio)
Leon (Mensor)
Havel (Guninanrunin)
Denzel (doom blade)
Pancaek (Pancaek)
Bishop (Zako)

It looks like the mission is wrapping up so gird your loins, write your wills, get anything you need to get and get to the briefing room.

b-but, you didn't say if my prototype would work, you only answered the compound. I can't do explorery stuff without the supersoaker...

(( If you want a picture, I was basically ripping off basing the actual design on this
only with a slightly larger tank and a shoulderstrap to counter the extra weight, the actualy shooting works because the cannister is under pressure.
Any chance this is acceptable?))
A single 4 liter canister of that won't last very long but sure, that looks fine. Also, Briefing room.

Yeah. Mainly swords. My best are katanas, but I want to learn about other sword. Later I will train other weapons.

Wait for instructions. Perform them.
"Well." The doctor says as he slips a hand into his lab coat and retrieves a rather large knife, "We'll have to see what you can do. Try and kill me."

Head to the briefing room.
You walk into the briefing room, idly spinning the bomb on one finger.

((Oh. Well how big is it?))
About like this
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/255/6/a/contact___power_armor_minigun_by_shimmering_sword-d2yjzsr.jpg

Except a laser, not a minigun.

((Yes more detailed.))

After watching battle go to briefing room also, ask steve if I will need the MK1.
The Screen goes blank, replaced with a message.
>Go to the Briefing room

You get up and head to the briefing room.

>Well, better question is why would you not wear it?

Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 2101