_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937518 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's like Monkey's Paw, the RTD
« Reply #6240 on: August 31, 2012, 02:11:17 pm »

"Um.  This isn't right."
Try it again with Safesearch on.  If that doesn't work (or Safesearch doesn't exist any more), use the VR machine.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: August 31, 2012, 03:39:04 pm »

Copy's the schematics for the upgrade on the suit to my suit's system and then takes it to the armory master and shows him it How much would it cost to have 3 processors and 2 memory cards of the same standard that are in my tablet integrated into my suits helmet?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: August 31, 2012, 04:02:41 pm »

Think of doing evil things i.e blowing up a space station.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: August 31, 2012, 05:01:00 pm »

(('bout the head, is it something like this?))
'cause if it is... awesome

'Hey there Doc, this, erm, wasn't exactly what i was thinking, but you know what? I'll give a try on our next mission, and if it's a liability, you'll restore it to a normal human face, otherwise i keep it. Deal?'

Head to VR machines, select 'tinker' and request the schematics of all other users, if I have access to them. If not, send formal request to the other inmates for open viewing of their WMD-creations.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: August 31, 2012, 05:04:23 pm »

".-- .... .- - ... / -. . .-- / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... . / ... .... .. .--. .-.-.- /"

((What's new around the ship?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: August 31, 2012, 05:12:27 pm »

Receives request and allows it along with a message Looks if u want but nothing there just the jamming program which i havnt upgraded yet and schematics for an enhancement to a mk II suit's memory and processing power.
But if there's something specific your interested in and its not there maybe we can come to an agreement and i could look into it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6246 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:42 pm »

Watch and sing along very loudly to the best of my ability.
((Genetic modification has gone very far in the future. Even penises need decompensators for those frequent sixes that endanger human lives.))

[timmy singing roll:6]
You scream every single word of every song as though they were your battle cry.

"Um.  This isn't right."
Try it again with Safesearch on.  If that doesn't work (or Safesearch doesn't exist any more), use the VR machine.
You try again with the "For babies and the easily offended." option ticked. The search brings up only a few options, most of which seem completely unrelated. The only one that looks vaguely related is a transcript from Magistar speech.

Copy's the schematics for the upgrade on the suit to my suit's system and then takes it to the armory master and shows him it How much would it cost to have 3 processors and 2 memory cards of the same standard that are in my tablet integrated into my suits helmet?
"A token or two." the armory master says as she flips to another page in the magazine she's reading, "But thats more then you've got now."

Think of doing evil things i.e blowing up a space station.

[will:2]
You imagine puppies and lovely happy things for everyone.

(('bout the head, is it something like this?))
'cause if it is... awesome

'Hey there Doc, this, erm, wasn't exactly what i was thinking, but you know what? I'll give a try on our next mission, and if it's a liability, you'll restore it to a normal human face, otherwise i keep it. Deal?'

Head to VR machines, select 'tinker' and request the schematics of all other users, if I have access to them. If not, send formal request to the other inmates for open viewing of their WMD-creations.

(You'd have to find a mirror to know what it really looks like, but it feels pretty skull like, aside from the massive beartrap of a mouth like a robo-shark)

(I'm not sure what schematics are available beyond Pyro's old character's. So you may want to ask them individually.)

Cloud's are open though.

".-- .... .- - ... / -. . .-- / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... . / ... .... .. .--. .-.-.- /"

((What's new around the ship?))

>Bishop and Jim are harassing their new teammate via stabbing him in the gut.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: August 31, 2012, 07:07:26 pm »

Pull up the transcript of the speech and read that, then head for the VR machine to search for decompensators again.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: August 31, 2012, 07:09:02 pm »

((Did Nick ever make his designs public? Not sure if I made him make them public, but a specific search would probably bring them up...

Where's E?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: August 31, 2012, 07:09:35 pm »

You know, after seeing what the armory master can do, perhaps I can connect to her AI while on a mission...

"Hey Steve, would it be possible to get a two way connection to the VR while on mission, with the option to transmit video feeds?"

Log onto the VR, take the armory master AI, copy the file. Make edits helpfulness +100%, sarcasm -100%, rename file "Strategy Master AI", investigate possibility of downloading the AI to a hard drive.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: August 31, 2012, 07:10:50 pm »

Goes to the med bay and waits to speak with a non insane doctor
Is it possible and if so how much would it cost to have a computer system capable of linking an AI directly into my brain integrated into my brain which will also allow me to connect my brain directly into my suit or other wireless systems?
Id also like to know if there is a gene therapy or something similar that could make my nervous system more powerful? Like completely altering my body's processing system to make it more effective and enable my body to send and receive commands faster and if so how much would that cost?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: August 31, 2012, 07:12:42 pm »

waits to speak with a non insane doctor
(You may be there a while.)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:48 pm »

(( My old character's schematics should be available as well (check the link in the sig + some others which I didn't have enough time to finish), and Cog's too, as far as I remember (unless the permission to view those has since been revoked). ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: August 31, 2012, 07:27:31 pm »

((Actually, since I'm a bit bored...))

Open up a separate VR file. Take a Gauss rifle, widen the barrel such that it can shoot fist-sized "bullets". (If this reduces the firepower somewhat, that's fine.) Take a microwave manipulator, attach an impact sensor to it, coat it in a few inches of battleship plate (designed to withstand and soften impact while being at least somewhat heat resistant), and attach a small retractible cable (as long as possible) from the projectile to the gun. Program the manipulator to heat up a sphere with a 3-foot radius (with a fist-sized hollow for the projectile itself) when the impact sensor is triggered. Use a pair of GPS sensors (one in the manipulator, one in the gun) to trigger a failsafe and force the manipulator to abort if the manipulator and the gun are less than 5 feet apart when impact is triggered. Check if the gun fires correctly (as in, you can reel in the projectile after firing and repeat the process), if so then test it against Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, and Synth-flesh.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: August 31, 2012, 07:31:40 pm »

'Hmm, guess i'll have to ask around, then.'
Go to barracks, find a mirror and examine what the good doctor did to me.
After that, go to rec room, start jogging a bit on a treadmill.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 2101