_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939095 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5820 on: August 26, 2012, 06:56:23 pm »

((Oh dear. It was awsome until the bit about the "something moving inside you" part.))

".... . -.-- / ... - . ...- . --..-- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- / - .... . / -.. --- -.-. / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / --- .-. / -. --- - / -- -.-- / ... -.- .. -. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / --. .-. --- .-- / -... .- -.-. -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .. ... ..--.. /"

((Hey steve, can you ask the doc whether or not my skin will always grow back like this?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5821 on: August 26, 2012, 07:01:22 pm »

(( Oh SH-  :o
Pity it cannot be used to treat other people, though. Still, it's not like Mesk needs any tools or instruments to 'doctor' his patients, after all... And this thing will certainly keep his legs and arms intact enough for him to deliver his 'medicine' whenever he feels like so. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5822 on: August 26, 2012, 08:04:01 pm »

((Oh dear. It was awsome until the bit about the "something moving inside you" part.))

".... . -.-- / ... - . ...- . --..-- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- / - .... . / -.. --- -.-. / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / --- .-. / -. --- - / -- -.-- / ... -.- .. -. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / --. .-. --- .-- / -... .- -.-. -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .. ... ..--.. /"

((Hey steve, can you ask the doc whether or not my skin will always grow back like this?))
>If it was a genetic therapy then yes, it will.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5823 on: August 26, 2012, 08:04:36 pm »

(That's... not good.)
First: check the machine.  Can it be reused?  If so, keep it.
Second: check if my broken spine is still healing somewhere around here.  If so, grab that too.
Third: head to the cafeteria, get myself one of everything, mix it up and eat.
Fourth: blissfully ignore the fact that there's now a chestburster incubating inside of me.  Whistle cheerfully.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5824 on: August 26, 2012, 10:05:00 pm »

(That's... not good.)
First: check the machine.  Can it be reused?  If so, keep it.
Second: check if my broken spine is still healing somewhere around here.  If so, grab that too.
Third: head to the cafeteria, get myself one of everything, mix it up and eat.
Fourth: blissfully ignore the fact that there's now a chestburster incubating inside of me.  Whistle cheerfully.

You pick up the machine and poke at the buttons. It doesn't seem functional anymore so you just toss it over your shoulder.

You run your hand over your back and look at the bed. Looks like your spine is back where it belongs and the muscle and skin is even all nice and wrapped over it. How thoughtful.

You hop out of bed, feeling rather great all things considered, and head over to the mess hall. You just run your hand across the menu board and get a heaping plate of food that quickly runs into a brownish goo as well as a few cups of various fluids. You start eating handfuls at a time, filling your belly with the goo. For some reason you can't really taste any of it but its filling your stomach fine so thats all you care about.

Ahh. You whistle a cheerful tune while putting your feet up on the table. Everything is coming up Mesk.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5825 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:02 pm »

((Oh dear... Mesk might be in trouble...))

Bishop sighed and facepalmed.

"Thank you for being so helpful Steve." he grumbled.

Take all the wrappings to the mess hall and get another plate of food and eat it while pondering over the labels and what they could mean.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: August 26, 2012, 10:27:47 pm »

(I think there might be some sort of symbiote implanted in my body, healing me in return for food, shelter, and probably something else nasty.)

Edit: (Also, is the spine currently in my body the one that was broken earlier, or did I grow a new one?)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:29:27 pm by Remalle »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: August 26, 2012, 10:38:49 pm »

((Well, the doctor did say that it was a previous version to the current gene therapy that is available, so I'd say that there's bound to be some downsides to it when compared to the current version. The method of injection is one of these...

Judging from the lack of spine in the bed you were in, I'd say your current spine is your original one.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5828 on: August 26, 2012, 10:54:14 pm »

((Oh dear... Mesk might be in trouble...))

Bishop sighed and facepalmed.

"Thank you for being so helpful Steve." he grumbled.

Take all the wrappings to the mess hall and get another plate of food and eat it while pondering over the labels and what they could mean.
You head to the mess hall with your wrappers and spread them out across the table while eating a bit of random food. Hmm. [int:1]
You get half way through eating one of the wrappers before you realize what you're doing.

(I think there might be some sort of symbiote implanted in my body, healing me in return for food, shelter, and probably something else nasty.)

Edit: (Also, is the spine currently in my body the one that was broken earlier, or did I grow a new one?)
It's just your old one that got healed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: August 26, 2012, 11:05:11 pm »

"Hmm... Must have been more hungry than I thought..."

Finish eating the food, not the wrappings, and then consider the symbols and what they might mean.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5830 on: August 26, 2012, 11:13:18 pm »

Mesk wanders over to Bishop and sits down next to him.
"Hey, you'll never guess what just happened to me.  What- is that mine?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: August 26, 2012, 11:54:29 pm »

"You weren't using it. Anyway, I see your out of bed so you've used your gadget to fix yourself."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5832 on: August 27, 2012, 12:22:17 am »

"I was gonna use that!  For... something!  I bought that!  Anyway, watch this."
Grab the nearest knife and cut a long but shallow incision in my left forearm.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: August 27, 2012, 12:34:52 am »

Enjoy quality programming. Try to determine (purely theoretically) if I have any powers other than fleshwarping.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5834 on: August 27, 2012, 01:57:30 am »

Watch Mesk do something stupid. See how his body reacts.
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 2101