_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938751 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: A song of Death and Sarcasm
« Reply #5850 on: August 27, 2012, 11:52:42 am »

((It probably has its drawbacks aside from the ones shown already. Mesk may end up with the body of a monster to match his personality. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5851 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:48 am »

(I'm gonna have to start carrying bag lunches with me on missions.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: August 27, 2012, 11:55:11 am »

"Of course you haven't, they haven't been used for goddamn ages! And those things you have inside you aren't really called that, it's just a general category for autonomous machines which are that small and do something productive. They can be used in all sorts of things, not just medicine."

Bishop sits back down next to Mesk.

"Anyway, you're pretty much stuck with them now so there's no point in worrying about it. They are just too small and many to get completely rid of without extensive effort and robotic assistance.

The doc told me that those ones were the progenitor to the gene therapy that I got recently, which means that they have better options now, which means that there was something not so good about the old method."

As he watched Mesk go grab the knife, he sighed again. He found himself doing that a lot since he woke up.

"Just so you know, these kind of things come with a cost. So, you might want to reconsider doing that."

Reason with Mesk and if he does it anyway, slap him upside the back of the head and see what happens anyway.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5853 on: August 27, 2012, 11:56:31 am »

Could magic really solve all of my problems? Guess I'll find out.
Attempt to dislodge remote from couch with my magic, making it land in my hand.
EDIT: ((I'm in, right?))
[will:5]
You raise your hand and command the remote to come to it. The remote obeys, lifting slowly out of the couch and depositing itself in your hand.

((Cool! I'm in.))

Lukas stands up and goes to the rec room to see who is there.
You wander out of the infirmary and stomp your way to the rec room. Looks like mesk and bishop are sitting at a table, someone you don't know is over on the couch, jim is squat thrusting over by the exercise machines and someone else you don't know is in a vr machine.

Change mind then go explain to Lukas what's been happening.

((Im in.))
You head to the rec room and stop next to the enormous metal man who is blocking the door.

(You want to do it yourself or use a speech roll?)

(Wait, are we supposed to in OOC?  If so, I'm in.  Again.)

"Huh?  Micromachines, really?  Never heard of 'em."
Mesk shrugs and picks up the knife again.
"And for my next trick..."
Jam the knife into my thigh, being sure to hit the femoral artery, and leave the knife in the wound.

You pick up the knife and jam it directly into your leg. It bleeds for an instant, just a single spurt of blood from a severed artery, and then it stops. The wound closes around the knife, leaving the knife embedded in the flesh but healing everything around it. You take another bite of food.

Ok so the 4 people (5 if Radiocontroled responds) we have as going for sure are the 4 people who have been on zero missions as players, ie
Jack (tavik)
Karen (Taricus)
Roger (draxis)
Timmy (harry)

The 5 (or 6) other people will be decided via a weighted drawing of all possible applicants who apply in the next 24 hours or so. Note, people on mission currently or people who are dead/incapacitated can apply too. Anyone injured now will be better by the time the next mission rolls around anyways, and the dead of this mission may be fixed in time for the next.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5854 on: August 27, 2012, 12:01:00 pm »

"HELL YEAH! It worked! Damn, this is good magic!"
Produce a loud, high-pitched yell of pure joy. Change the channel to find competitive knife catching, amateur edition. Once found, enjoy quality entertainment.
((Best three tokens Timmy is likely to spend in his life.))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:07:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5855 on: August 27, 2012, 12:01:57 pm »

Another mission, hm? Well, I've got nothing better to do. Hopefully this works out better than the last one.

Head to the boarding room, sign up for the next mission.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: August 27, 2012, 12:03:56 pm »

"Uh.  Oh.  Uh oh.  Wanna give me a hand with this?"
Try and pull the knife back out.  Once that's done and the wound heals, take my leave of Bishop and head over to the workout area, see if anything's noticeably different.

(Will the hunger that I get after healing give me penalties if I don't eat?)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: August 27, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »

Bishop just stares for a moment at the knife before glaring at Mesk.

"No, you did it yourself, you can fix it too. Anyway, my mental state is not the best right now, so kindly cut that shit out in the future. I'd be more careful about getting hurt too. Who knows just how far those little bastards will go..."

Go sign up for another mission. Ponder if I should take another anti-psychotic pill.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5858 on: August 27, 2012, 12:13:56 pm »

((speech roll))

After hopefully explaining what's happening go and watch tv.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: August 27, 2012, 12:51:37 pm »

The 5 (or 6) other people will be decided via a weighted drawing of all possible applicants who apply in the next 24 hours or so. Note, people on mission currently or people who are dead/incapacitated can apply too. Anyone injured now will be better by the time the next mission rolls around anyways, and the dead of this mission may be fixed in time for the next.
((Oh wow. In that case, I'm throwing my guess in for Haebi war. Something strange is going on here.

Only trouble is, I have a lot of tinkering and such to do, hrm... not sure if I should take a shot or just sit this one out.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5860 on: August 27, 2012, 12:56:17 pm »

((@GM: Do throw my name on the lottery, although I doubt I'll be picked for the next mission even if I manage to survive, what with taking part in three missions in a row. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5861 on: August 27, 2012, 01:02:16 pm »

((I'm in.))

"Wrong choice."

Shoot him in the shoulder, then club him over the head.  Slap a sub-collar on him when he's knocked out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5862 on: August 27, 2012, 02:06:38 pm »

((I am certainly NOT in. I've got lots of stuff I want to make!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5863 on: August 27, 2012, 02:22:09 pm »

((I have a few things I'd like Travis to do on ship, plus I've been on two missions in a row, so I won't be in))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: August 27, 2012, 02:50:41 pm »

(( I am NOT in. Three missions in a row (even though with two different characters) call for a break indeed. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 2101