_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932777 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5355 on: August 16, 2012, 01:23:56 am »

Examine smallest capsule for any designations and such. Shake it lightly and listen for anything inside. If I don't hear anything, buy it immediately!
"My pa always told me to buy local, but he's dead, so what does he know? I'll take mysterious box number small."
((Maybe the thyme dispenser in the tank IS there because your superfluous or severed body parts wind up in the kitchen? You have to marinade your human flesh before it becomes fit for human consumption.))
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:36:39 am by Harry Baldman »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: August 16, 2012, 02:18:12 am »

Buy one of the large boxes and a small one.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: August 16, 2012, 02:23:07 am »

Try to figure out what the machine is/what it does without pressing anything.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: August 16, 2012, 03:00:27 am »

Bishop looked at the woman in a confused manner.

"Why is that? The plating on it is as protective as paper, you have highly explosive rockets strapped to your back that probably don't even function in a vacuum or oxygen deprived environment and the electrical systems and cameras are substandard, to be to the point. What's so good about it?"

Ask the above after getting a price check on the suits she told me about.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: August 16, 2012, 03:46:01 am »

Jim was suddenly very worried about something. "Hey, Steve? Uh... what exactly happened to my remains? They weren't... turned into food, were they?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: August 16, 2012, 07:12:22 am »

Jim was suddenly very worried about something. "Hey, Steve? Uh... what exactly happened to my remains? They weren't... turned into food, were they?"
((OhnoIfeartheanswerandhopepiecewisewasjustjokingaboutit...

The implications...))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: August 16, 2012, 07:22:46 am »

Well...Interesting.

Return the magazine and talk to the AM.

The ship crew that aren't prisioners, are they just you and the doctor? And how come you both became part of the crew? Can any of us also do it? Last question, how many of you are there?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: August 16, 2012, 07:43:18 am »

((OhnoIfeartheanswerandhopepiecewisewasjustjokingaboutit...

The implications...))
((Well they did know how to turn an arm into a hamburger.......))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: August 16, 2012, 08:08:49 am »

((Everybody loves HMRC Long Pork Pies! You can almost taste the HMRC convicts' broken dreams and failed aspirations in every bite, as well as the convicts themselves!))
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:12:26 am by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5364 on: August 16, 2012, 09:55:36 am »

Examine smallest capsule for any designations and such. Shake it lightly and listen for anything inside. If I don't hear anything, buy it immediately!
"My pa always told me to buy local, but he's dead, so what does he know? I'll take mysterious box number small."
((Maybe the thyme dispenser in the tank IS there because your superfluous or severed body parts wind up in the kitchen? You have to marinade your human flesh before it becomes fit for human consumption.))
You dig through the crate till you find the smallest capsule, no bigger then a billiard ball. The seal is stamped with a gold heptagon that has a vertical line through it. You give it a slight shake and press your ear to it. You don't hear anything. 

You hand over 3 tokens for the object.

Buy one of the large boxes and a small one.
You hand over 13 tokens, asking for a large and a small capsule.

The man digs into the box and hands you a capsule the size of a softball and another one that's several feet long and oddly shaped.
The large one has a green square with a horizontal line through it. The small one has a blue pentagon on it's seal.

Try to figure out what the machine is/what it does without pressing anything.
[aux:2+1+1]
Hmmm well, judging by the labels it might be something medical, some sort of self contained genetics kit or perhaps a universal antidote? Hmm.

Bishop looked at the woman in a confused manner.

"Why is that? The plating on it is as protective as paper, you have highly explosive rockets strapped to your back that probably don't even function in a vacuum or oxygen deprived environment and the electrical systems and cameras are substandard, to be to the point. What's so good about it?"

Ask the above after getting a price check on the suits she told me about.
"The rockets work in vacuum, for one; self oxidizing fuel. But for two it has a built in exoskeleton and those rockets mean you don't need to tank a nuke, you can just fly away from it. I don't suppose you heard much about the whole Dam incident a while ago?  There were only a few people who made it out of that unscathed, and 2/3rds of them were Milno and the guy milno carried. Plus, you can always add armor to it later, it's fairly modular and modable. It's a suit designed to avoid problems, rather then try and absorb them."

"Now, when it comes to cost, You're gonna need to give me a quantity to work with, otherwise I can't tell you anything useful."

>They were put to good use, don't worry.We never waste anything on this ship.

Well...Interesting.

Return the magazine and talk to the AM.

The ship crew that aren't prisioners, are they just you and the doctor? And how come you both became part of the crew? Can any of us also do it? Last question, how many of you are there?
"Of course it's not just me and the doctor. There full crew is probably a little over a 600 people. And that's not counting everyone in stasis."

"And the reason me and the doctor became part of the crew is because we feel like we have a role to play here. There are things we still need to do."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: August 16, 2012, 10:03:09 am »

Open the capsule, see what's inside! Examine the object I find.
((I guess I'll have to find somebody brave enough to die on the next mission and give up their gun. I just can't resist the temptation of mystery capsules.))
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:04:41 am by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: August 16, 2012, 10:42:24 am »

Resume melee combat.

((this game is amazing))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: August 16, 2012, 10:57:35 am »

((I just can't resist the temptation of mystery capsules.))
((Kinder Surprise, now for the hardened criminal* as well!

*Or why ever else someone may be in the HMRC.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: August 16, 2012, 11:08:56 am »

".- .-. . | -.-- --- ..- | ..-. . .- .-. |"

((Are you fear?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: August 16, 2012, 11:09:02 am »

Did all of the crew complete missions too or was it only you? Can we become part of the crew after the tenth mission? Do they remove the shock implant inside our brains after the last mission, and did they remove yours? Can we continue to get into missions after the tenth, without the implant?

And can you suggest me another book?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 2101