_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931922 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Place your bets
« Reply #4560 on: July 19, 2012, 08:50:20 pm »

Choose Prey.
You chose prey. It pops up even more options.

>Urban
>Jungle
>Desert
>Plains

((I hate to say it, but I kind of did prefer Thrak. He had more personality, and was more horrifying and cool looking.

Alas, we may never have a kegger mission again. :'(

Also sad to see the little girl go, though it's hard to say that wasn't for the best. Someone should totally ask Steve what the rules are for bringing our harems along on missions.))

((Mesk is all alone. Some would call it karma! :P))
((But he never doctored anyone HE loved! Only other peoples' loved ones!))
I assume Toaster will make another character. Perhaps this one can be a rocket scientist with a meth addiction as opposed to a drunk surfer :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: July 19, 2012, 09:39:36 pm »

He called us all Bro
Hunted a killer with booze
Fell by laser fire

Alas, we may never have a kegger mission again. :'(

Bad karma- he left the keg behind; a clear sin.

I assume Toaster will make another character. Perhaps this one can be a rocket scientist with a meth addiction as opposed to a drunk surfer :P

I guess that answers my question if the death was permanent or not.  And overdrive... well, I completely forgot about it.  Crap.  What'd it do?

I'll absolutely come back, given some time to ponder a new character.  I could always play the straight man against the other twisted insane freaks out there.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: July 19, 2012, 10:06:39 pm »

Choose Urban.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: July 19, 2012, 10:37:25 pm »

((They all know that if they mugged Bishop, he would promply snap their necks in their sleep/slice them open in the infirmary with a knife and take ALL their tokens as well as his own. The man is a serious kind of dude, don't mess with him.

Also, remember that I bought the extra fast healing treatment, so you may want to change the total number of tokens I currently have to reflect that, not to mention that I have also given tokens to Mesk, Feyri and Jim when I got back from the mission I was on with them. Make sure you check your totals again please.))

"Ballin'. Making money by doing nothing, that's how it's done! Lovely.

So Steve, about that gauss gattling gun... Mind if you can get a copy of those schematics for me? I'd like to take a look at that thing. Also, WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOCTOR?!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:40 pm »

((They all know that if they mugged Bishop, he would promply snap their necks in their sleep/slice them open in the infirmary with a knife and take ALL their tokens as well as his own. The man is a serious kind of dude, don't mess with him.))
((Tell that to Faith's Overdrive mode. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:34 pm »

((They all know that if they mugged Bishop, he would promply snap their necks in their sleep/slice them open in the infirmary with a knife and take ALL their tokens as well as his own. The man is a serious kind of dude, don't mess with him.))
((I don't think you understood the "HMRC" way of mugging. I don't think the GM meant poking Bishop for tokens. And gold-digging berserker Faith could snap Bishop's neck and play with his head like a bowling ball. She is hungry for monies, after all.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: July 19, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »

((The more we discuss it, the more it sounds like a good idea.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: July 19, 2012, 10:49:02 pm »

I have also given tokens to Mesk, Feyri and Jim when I got back from the mission I was on with them.

(What? I don't remember that. I remember us completing the mission, joking about mugging you, and then waiting around in the VR until I went on the fifth mission, but not you giving any tokens away to anyone... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: July 19, 2012, 10:51:54 pm »

I have also given tokens to Mesk, Feyri and Jim when I got back from the mission I was on with them.

(What? I don't remember that. I remember us completing the mission, joking about mugging you, and then waiting around in the VR until I went on the fifth mission, but not you giving any tokens away to anyone... >.>)
((He did, but it was more like flipping a pity coin to each member than, y'know, splitting the loot or anything.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: July 19, 2012, 10:56:56 pm »

(Ah. If it was just one token then who cares? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: July 19, 2012, 11:18:13 pm »

Wallow in self-pity.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: July 19, 2012, 11:26:33 pm »

((Faith isn't here to use said overdrive mode. Too bad for her. :P

@Caellath: Snark some moar.

@Yoink: Try it buddy. Let's see how far you get with an angry Bishop on your ass. Remember, he can heal far faster than you can and all he has to do is keep coming at you until you get sent to the infirmary and become helpless.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: July 19, 2012, 11:34:52 pm »

(You'd have to get past Jim as well, because I don't look kindly on anyone attacking anyone else on the team while I'm around. Even if I do want to mug Bishop myself since as I remember Jim basically lugged the HDDSM around up and down the elevator shaft, fixed the elevator, and got the thing to the ship so he should have gotten more tokens out of its recovery than Bishop, who just hooked the damn thing up and told it to download. But that's neither here nor there. :3)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: July 19, 2012, 11:37:28 pm »

((Well, the reward WAS based on who got the data in the first place. Steve don't give a shit when it comes to helping others it appears... Still, if you really want a few more tokens, I might give you some if you REALLY need it. Just make sure we talk in character and come to an agreement first.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: July 19, 2012, 11:41:28 pm »

(I'm saving up for the full synthbody, which is 20 tokens, so after the next mission I survive if I end up with like 18 or 19 I might bum one or two off you so I can get it. Other than that, I really don't like to borrow money/items (you can ask the people in my PTA game XD), so Jim won't be bugging Bishop about it any time soon.)
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 2101