_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934500 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4320 on: July 17, 2012, 11:13:47 pm »

(I was hanging out with my family for the past four days and have no clue what's going on in either thread, except that apparently Mission 5 ended in failure. *shrug*)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: July 17, 2012, 11:16:10 pm »

(I was hanging out with my family for the past four days and have no clue what's going on in either thread, except that apparently Mission 5 ended in failure. *shrug*)
(Jim didn't do much of note, except punching Mesk through a wall and shattering his spine.  Again.  Caellath has your character down pat.)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: July 17, 2012, 11:16:42 pm »

((Oh yeah, bonuses.

Dex:  +5

Conventional:  +1
Exotic:  +2

))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: July 17, 2012, 11:18:44 pm »

Milno checks his wristpad and sees Thomas' message.
"Sure."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: July 17, 2012, 11:25:08 pm »

(Jim didn't do much of note, except punching Mesk through a wall and shattering his spine.  Again.  Caellath has your character down pat.)
((The team faffed about killing civilians and burning things down. Several team members were mind controlled very, very briefly or fought off mental control. Then the SK grabbed Kyle, did something to his field manipulator (while Milno cut him in half, incidentally) and threw it into the air. The result was a rapidly heating and expanding sphere, vaguely similar but much less severe than that star business.

Immediately thereafter, the laser fence turrets began going down. Apparently it's not hard to disable them if you know how and aren't afraid of a massive shock. One went down first, so everyone started going for it, then the others began going down, and finally the manipulator went full force and roasted everything that was left of the town.

Nobody died permanently and the mission was a failure, obviously, since the SK is either dead or could be anywhere. Competent people are going to go hunt him now, I guess.

As far as the ship goes, May got a dress with a see-through chest and no less than two different people are working on weaponized hats. Also Lukas and Thrak are fighting to the death highlander-style and the little girl who's parents were murdered and then life was saved is staring at Mesk. Always staring.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: July 17, 2012, 11:29:39 pm »

(Thanks, Irony. :D I guess I'll avoid the little girl for now, since she's probably going to have recurring nightmares about Jim for several years if not the rest of her life...

...but if Jim gets permakilled somehow I'm turning in a character sheet for her. >.>)

Jim headed to the barracks and sat down in a corner, his arms around his legs and his head down, and entered hibernation mode for now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: July 17, 2012, 11:39:41 pm »

"Wow, that's pretty bad. Can you do me a favor and transmit a message to the team that went on the last mission? It goes like this:"

Bishop clears his throat and takes a deep breath to collect himself.

"YOU GUYS GOT FUCKED UP! Nice going idiots."

After that he paused to let Steve finish recording and then laughed.

"Ahhhh... How did they react to that? Well, at any rate, things certainly aren't going to be uninteresting around here, that's for sure. And peer pressure my ass, you ain't my peer, just my warden. I'll stay here and shake this addiction then. Maybe I can punch Mesk in the throat later."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: July 17, 2012, 11:45:18 pm »

As May licked Thomas, he typed out a response to Milno.
"Thanks."
He turns to look at May.
"Hey, here? I-Is that a good idea?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: July 17, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »

As May licked Thomas, he typed out a response to Milno.
"Thanks."
He turns to look at May.
"Hey, here? I-Is that a good idea?"
"Why not?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: July 18, 2012, 12:04:29 am »

"Uhh... I dunno?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: July 18, 2012, 12:08:53 am »

((Haven't read what I missed yet, but am I too late to join the next mission?
Also, jeez, what a fuck-up. :o *goes back to reading mission thread*))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: July 18, 2012, 12:10:08 am »

((Somebody PLEASE tell me I haven't missed the IN on the next mission.

Because I want IN
))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: July 18, 2012, 12:11:23 am »

"Uhh... I dunno?"

May sits in Thomas's lap, the dress acting as an improvised covering. "Open your zipper."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:41 am »

((@Tiruin: Try doing it in-character.

What is this))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:27 am »

((Somebody PLEASE tell me I haven't missed the IN on the next mission.

Because I want IN
))
((This. I want in, too! >:( Even though the last mission was one of the few I might have been useful on... Still! I want in! :P))

>Sigh and give up on the idea of throwing the entire hat(for now), instead making it so that, with a flick of a catch, the brim (which is actually just a nasty, preferably-aerodynamic circular blade) detatches from the rest of the hat to be thrown, like a sadistic sorta frisbee.
VR-Charro and RL-Charro both attempt to ask, the latter mumbling incomprehensibly: "Oh, did the mission finish? How'd it go? I would like to join the next one, if that's alright with you, computer."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 2101