_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934598 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4305 on: July 17, 2012, 10:15:16 pm »

((See, the armory master actually cares about something. She doesn't seem to like the death of innocents.))

Milno stares at the metal box and the cupcake blankly for a moment. It is not difficult to know why he would do that, since there is no explanation why someone or something would give him a gift. Or at least objects that seemed like gifts.

"Thanks, let me see..."

Carefully open the metal box and check what is inside. If the cupcake's candle happens to be lit, then take off helmet and blow on the flame to extinguish it.

"I also don't have any idea on who sent this..."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:30:15 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: July 17, 2012, 10:19:04 pm »

AI, one last request, if you can: Have it so the airlock is continually trying to depressurize, if it isn't already. That way, any acid produced shouldn't have enough time to break into my suit.

Open the bottle of ClF3 and pour a very, very small amount into the beaker, using the funnel to make absolutely sure none gets spilled. If it reacts, immediately get away from it. It should be such a small amount that any acid released, when spread through the airlock, shouldn't harm even the tinfoil armor of the MkI.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:41:49 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: July 17, 2012, 10:23:31 pm »

"Steve, what exactly happened with the mission after the killer got me?"

Attempt to get up. If I can actually do stuff without extreme pain, head to the briefing room for the next mission.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: July 17, 2012, 10:23:43 pm »

((Handiwork [1]:  You drop the thing, upside down, on your foot.  It immediately melts and your leg catches on fire.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: July 17, 2012, 10:24:31 pm »

((See, the armory master actually cares about something. She doesn't seem to like the death of innocents.))
((That or she just loathes collateral incompetence.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: July 17, 2012, 10:26:49 pm »

Both Thrak and Lucas arrive at the infirmary at about the same time and a nurse directs them through the door into the back and down a hall. She leads you to a pair of door with faith standing around outside of them. She gestures to the doors and leaves, showing faith the way out.  You both head in and find the doctor standing in the center of the room, holding a rather massive looking metal bat.

"You two." He says, pointing the bat at both of you before resting it on his shoulder again, "I made you both from very different designs." He points at Lucas and directs him to come over to him Lucas obeys and the Doctor places him at one side of the room, facing Thrak who is at the other side. 

"You," He points the bat at Thrak, "Close range. You", he indicates Lucas, "long."

A set of three men in orange uniforms come into the room as he speaks, each of them carrying one of Lucas' weapons. They place them at his feet before leaving.

"Both sophisticated killing machines." He leans on the bat and adjusts his glasses. "But I'm only really interested in having one test subject. So, which ever one of you can manage to kill the other will have that privilege."

For a moment Lukas was stunned by the whole situation. Here he was standing in front of another of the doctor's abominations and now he had to kill him? "Wh- What? You mean...Like now??? Lukas wasn't ready to get violent on his opponent right away, but being afraid that the other guy might think otherwise he activated his laser drones and used his bullseye mode to lock on to his opponents torso, while readying the gauss gatling gun in his right arm for the shot. If he makes a move, Lukas takes the shot.

Do the above

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: July 17, 2012, 10:33:27 pm »

Thomas wanders into the breifing room, looking flustered. When he sees May, he visibly relaxes, sits next to her, and begins hover-handing. With his free hand, he types out a message to Milno.
"Could you give me my gear back when you get to the breifing room?"
((The AM smiled at Milno. He's got it made.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: July 17, 2012, 10:33:40 pm »

((Handiwork [1]:  You drop the thing, upside down, on your foot.  It immediately melts and your leg catches on fire.))

((Even if it melted through the container, it would only ignite the area it hits.

And besides, both of my legs are prosthetic, if one gets melted, I can have it replaced.

And Acids take time to work, and I'd only have to worry about the slightly weaker Hydrochloric until my suit is ruptured, at which point, I'm dead anyways.))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:37:15 pm by PyroDesu »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: July 17, 2012, 10:47:44 pm »

(Hmm, OK. Stats: Five points in Charisma. Skills: One in each weaponry type.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: July 17, 2012, 10:52:21 pm »

(Hmm, OK. Stats: Five points in Charisma. Skills: One in each weaponry type.)

((Hope I bump into you before the briefing, if you still want them wristblades.))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:58:12 pm by PyroDesu »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: July 17, 2012, 10:54:59 pm »

+2 Strength and Charisma, +1 Intelligence.  +3 to Medical Tech.  Hello, automatic +2 to medical rolls!

"Um... it's ok, you're ok.  I won't put you into a medically-induced coma or set you on fire or anything like that.  You're on a heavily-armed spaceship - in space! - and surrounded by the baddest asses to ever commit horrific criminal acts and be essentially sentenced to death.  You're completely safe here, there's no need to be scared."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: July 17, 2012, 11:01:13 pm »

Jim happened to bump into Sim while wandering about the ship. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention," he apologized. He'd felt really out of the loop lately and wasn't sure what had happened for awhile now. Maybe being on the Sword for awhile would clear his head.

(:P)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:13:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: July 17, 2012, 11:04:40 pm »

Jim happened to bump into Sim while wandering about the ship. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention," he apologized. He'd felt really out of the loop lately and wasn't sure what had happened for awhile now. Maybe being on the Sword for awhile would clear his head.

(:P)

((I'm in an airlock... doing an insanely dangerous handloading of a chemical grenade...))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:07:08 pm by PyroDesu »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: July 17, 2012, 11:07:12 pm »

Thomas wanders into the breifing room, looking flustered. When he sees May, he visibly relaxes, sits next to her, and begins hover-handing. With his free hand, he types out a message to Milno.
"Could you give me my gear back when you get to the breifing room?"
((The AM smiled at Milno. He's got it made.))
Lick Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: July 17, 2012, 11:09:23 pm »

((Alive and well. I'll volunteer for the next mission, with people who weren't on the last mission taking priority over me. That's assuming we have slots left, I only skimmed.

Also, am I getting my gun back Caellath? :P.

So, bonuses.

+1 Dex, +3 Charisma, +1 Strength.
+1 Speech, +1 Medical Tech, +1 Handiwork

I assume that's our stat bonuses))

"Ugh....Steve, what happened? Why did I black out?"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2101