_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935306 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hat Based Arms Race
« Reply #4275 on: July 17, 2012, 05:38:52 pm »

((Operation hat/nuke/stealth thing is as success!))
Mason exits the VR and goes for a long boring staring contest with the briefing room wall.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hat Based Arms Race
« Reply #4276 on: July 17, 2012, 07:38:00 pm »

Hold that thought VR addicts, It's time to recruit for the next mission! The current mission has concluded in horrible failure so it's time to recruit for the next one! We need ten people for the next one, and I'm quite curious to see how it goes.

>Lucas
You get a message from the doctor telling you to meet him in the infirmary.

Now, to the people coming back:

>Mesk: As soon as the ship docks and the doors open a team of medics has you out and to the infirmary, already putting you under. You wake up in bed, with your entire back immobilized like before. Standing beside your bed, staring at you with dull, barely responsive eyes is the girl you took.

>Travis (lost one point in dex)
You wake up in the infirmary feeling perfectly fine. Huh. Your face feels a little numb though.

>Kyle (no loss)
You wake up in a tank of mildly opaque fluid. You attempt to move around and find that you can't. Thats not good.  A doctor, seeing that you're wake, walks over and holds a sign up in front of the tank.

"one blink = Brain Robot body. two blinks = human head on robot body."

>Thrak
You get a message from the Doctor telling you to come to the infirmary.

>The rest of you:
Do as you please.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4277 on: July 17, 2012, 07:46:08 pm »

((As Milno's player, I am ashamed. But I know we'll still meet that same guy, and I want to be the one to eviscerate him.))

Milno walks around the ship with his arms crossed behind his head, heading to the briefing room almost immediately.
"I want to volunteer for the next mission. The last one...well you got the idea."

Volunteer for the mission, go to the armory and check for any cameras for the MkIII with the same (or more) functions as the CamEyes.

((@Level up: ....Can I have my current stats?))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:50:40 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: July 17, 2012, 07:53:55 pm »

Mason in mission now.

((Talk bad 2 am))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4279 on: July 17, 2012, 07:57:07 pm »

((As Milno's player, I am ashamed. But I know we'll still meet that same guy, and I want to be the one to eviscerate him.))

Milno walks around the ship with his arms crossed behind his head, heading to the briefing room almost immediately.
"I want to volunteer for the next mission. The last one...well you got the idea."

Volunteer for the mission, go to the armory and check for any cameras for the MkIII with the same (or more) functions as the CamEyes.

Current stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 15(+1)
Endurance: 5 (1/3)
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 4
Willpower: 5 (1/3)

Skills
Speech: 0 (-1)
Intuition: 1
Handiwork: 0 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 6 (2/3)
Unconventional Weapons: 5 (1/3)
Exotic weapons: 0 (-1)
Auxiliary systems: 1
Medical tech:1

You head to the armory and look at the board. It says nothing about cameras for the MK III so you ask the armory master.

"Well, we don't have anything like that, at least not with more then the Cameyes. Looking for anything specific?" And then she leans in a bit closer and asks, "You weren't one of the ones killing everyone on the last mission, were you?"

Mason in mission now.

((Talk bad 2 am))
Gotcha. And you're already in the briefing room. Good for you.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: July 17, 2012, 07:57:58 pm »

Lukas sees the message from the doctor. "Aaaw, shit! And I finally had the simulation up and running. Never mind, I better listen to the man with this debt and all." Lukas exits the VR and makes his way to the infirmary.

Exit VR and go to infirmary

((PW, I should tell you that I probably shouldn't do the upcoming mission. First, this Friday I will be gone for four days and have no opportunity to get to a computer. Second, from August 3 my girlfriend will come to China and we'll be traveling around a bit before returning to the Netherlands. If I get back there (August 20th or something) I will definitely get back online and jump in again. However, before that time it will be nearly impossible for me to do anything. Maybe we should simulate Lukas being incapacitated for quite some time [for example, Lukas tried to install Service Pack 2 and suffered a major system failure :P]))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: July 17, 2012, 08:04:47 pm »

(Same here.)

"...My spine...!  I... I need that to... do... spine stuff... uhm... hi there, I'm the Kickboxing Doctor.  How are you doing?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: July 17, 2012, 08:08:02 pm »

((@Level up: 3 Int, 2 Str. 3 points in Conventional.

Ah, did I also lose that gift? Or were you just kidding about it?))

Milno stares back at the armory master as she poses her question. It seems that kind of thing is assumed of him.
"No, I was not one of them."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: July 17, 2012, 08:13:39 pm »

I want to volunteer for the next mission. Cannot bear the mission total remaining at zero.
Volunteer for the next mission. Wander around the halls and corridors a bit - generally, take the longer route to the briefing room to relax a little.
(( Of course, unless the people with higher priority show up.

Also: +2 Dex, +2 End, +1 Will; +3 Uncon ))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:45:57 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: July 17, 2012, 08:22:20 pm »

Computer, I would like to volunteer, and can I get those prototypes now?

And is there a possibility I could use a shuttle or something in the hanger bay as an impromptu vacuum chamber in order to load the ClF3 shell, or should I go to the lab and ask there if there's any vacuum chambers I can use? Only thing is, I don't want to commit suicide by having that stuff in contact with air, it's THAT volatile. If the answer to either is no, then don't bother making prototype parts for that shell. And no, outside of the ship doesn't count, I still need gravity.

Head to my locker and collect my suit, put it on, and head to the armory to pick up prototype parts, and, if vacuum chamber is a go, the metal chemistry equipment. Also collect paints of all colors, and inquire about Tritium paints, or any other glow-in-the-dark style stuff.

If I bump into Doctor Sanctor in the halls:

Doctor Sanctor! I see you've returned relatively intact.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:28:38 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: July 17, 2012, 08:26:49 pm »

((IN))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: July 17, 2012, 08:29:39 pm »

and I'm quite curious to see how it goes.
((This makes me so nervous.

Then again, your last announcement about "not sure if you'll all die or breeze through it" made me nervous as well, and there wasn't anything especially dangerous there. Aside from the elite black ops serial killer, but he only killed team members if you count puppet executions.))

Faith turned her head at the announcement.

"Ooh, I should probably get in on that. Or not, if I want to live longer. Uh.

Anyway, about how much did this cost to make? And, it's alright if you'd rather not say, but... why did you become a soldier?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: July 17, 2012, 08:38:26 pm »

Oh, Miss Ferratum-Inanis! It's a pleasure to meet you again. Yes, fortunately I managed through this mission without gaining any scars - barring the mental ones. Actually, I believe it was for the better that you didn't participate in it - as you probably know, we lost it, and... a great number of innocents died along the way.
He shuddered, then smiled brightly as ever.
Oh, you are also heading to the briefing room? Looking forward to seeing to you in action, Simulacrus.
(( Just checked it and, oww, she did introduce herself to my character as A-I  ??? I guess I'll just roll with it... ))
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:20:24 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: July 17, 2012, 08:49:31 pm »

No, I'm not heading for the breifing room quite yet, Doctor. I'm on my way to pick up some prototype parts, I've been quite active making a specialized grenade launcher system in Virtual Reality, and, according to the AI, prototypes are free. Sorry to hear that your first mission went badly, as well.

Let's just hope I don't end up incinerating myself making one of the more... volatile shells for it. It's a chemical-incendiary, and a nasty one. Uses Chlorine trifluoride, it'll ignite on contact with absolutely anything except the inner case of the shell, and it produces some horrible acids as it burns, and it burns with an oxidation factor better than oxygen itself, so not only will it work in a vacuum, but it'll burn through things normally considered fireproof.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:51:50 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: July 17, 2012, 08:52:47 pm »

((Do I know how my stats have been affected by my new form?  I may want to choose level up based on that.  Also, I'll hold off on volunteering in favor of someone who wasn't on the last mission, unless you just need recruits.))

Thrak reads the message.

"Doc-bro!  Be there in a sec, yo."

Thrak heads to see the doctor.

((Also, we didn't kill THAT many people in comparison to the SK.  We did, what, like 15?  I'm not counting the body part shower people because they were screwed anyway.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 2101