_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935447 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hat Based Arms Race
« Reply #4260 on: July 17, 2012, 11:32:50 am »

"That's far to broad. Just the numbers for him personally. The numbers for his inventions are most likely far too big, judging from what I've seen."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: July 17, 2012, 11:43:24 am »

((no the hat in hitler corp))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: July 17, 2012, 11:47:44 am »

VR Milno 1 appears once more...

He crosses his arms over his chest and stares at Feyri. "What? Do you need any help in creating impractical and costy weapons?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: July 17, 2012, 12:06:26 pm »

Gorat shortly ponders his farther-than-expected crawl, then shrugs and goes back to his initial plan.

See if I can laser off some unused pipes and use the material create a crude pole with a few prongs that I can push in front of me through the liquid. The prongs don't need to be too close, just close enough to prevent human-sized enemies from sneaking up to me through the sludge.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: July 17, 2012, 12:39:51 pm »

(( I was thinking, if they were going to adapt Einstienian Roulette into a movie, what would your ideas be for casting?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: July 17, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

((Jim would have to be david tennant))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: July 17, 2012, 02:28:48 pm »

((Milno would be Robert Downey Jr.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: July 17, 2012, 03:27:24 pm »

Feyri addressed the Milno bot, who seemed very polite in his greetings. "Gauss capacitor. Testing for increased velocity and less effect to weather condition like wind, humidity and ranged speed decrease.

"Also, attaching a tesla sabre as a bayonet. Or using that on someone in ~MK I suit and seeing it's effective limit.

"More prototype like than impractical, actually."
she finished with a smile.

Milno!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: July 17, 2012, 03:34:51 pm »

((Milno would be Robert Downey Jr.))
((Never seen him dickish enough for this part. Maybe Jack Nicholson if he wasn't far too old, but more likely one of the snarkier mooks from some horror/action flick.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: July 17, 2012, 03:42:54 pm »

(Uh, hmm. I know David Tennant was one of the Doctors but I'm not really that familiar with him. Jim would need a good voice actor more than a good actor since I imagine he'd be CGI after getting offed so early on. Most VAs are good at the fiery, passionate sort of characters though, which Jim basically is not.

...I was trying to think of a more original voice but fuck it, Brandon Keener, also known as Garrus Vakarian. The voice-altering effect they put on Turians during Mass Effect would also work for Jim since he doesn't have human vocal cords anymore anyway. :)))
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: July 17, 2012, 03:49:44 pm »

VR Milno idly rolls the deactivated tesla sabre on his hand. "You didn't get the point. The standard gauss gun barrel isn't rifled, so even if ya try to punch the round faster, sooner or later it'll veer off course. There is a medium range rifled attachment for one token that fixes that problem, and a long range attachment for three token. There are also tools for making the process of switching between them easier."

((I think the medium range attachment swaps the gauss bonuses to short 0, medium +1, long 0; the long range one to short 0?, medium 0, long +3))

"And you don't need to test that tesla sabre on a MkI. It basically slices through everything that isn't a battlesuit, simply impervious to electricity or better. If you really want to go further with that idea, you could try checking if it is possible to strip the sabre from anything extra, such as the system for modifying the blade's length or just trying to create a simple metal attachment to clamp your own sabre to the rifle. And it would still be far easier if ya just kept a dedicated melee weapon instead of trying to create something that I'm fairly sure you're developing for the looks instead of practical use."

((And that is Milno being helpful.))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:10:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: July 17, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »

((I dunno, Downey seems pretty Milno. Look at Iron Man and Avegners.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4272 on: July 17, 2012, 04:38:17 pm »

"That's far to broad. Just the numbers for him personally. The numbers for his inventions are most likely far too big, judging from what I've seen."

>Him personally eh? You want that to include things like the dam incident, ie people killed secondarily by the effects of his actions, or just people he personally walked up and shot, stabbed and or bludgeoned?

((no the hat in hitler corp))
Oh, in that case, and assuming you planted the bomb somewhere near the  bottom of the building, around the main supports, it would blow up/collapse the building.

Gorat shortly ponders his farther-than-expected crawl, then shrugs and goes back to his initial plan.

See if I can laser off some unused pipes and use the material create a crude pole with a few prongs that I can push in front of me through the liquid. The prongs don't need to be too close, just close enough to prevent human-sized enemies from sneaking up to me through the sludge.
(second verse, repeat the first.)

[con:2]

You swing your laser rifle around erratically, attempting to cut some pieces of pipe. When the proverbial smoke clears you can see the glowing path you've traced on the wall...a path that somehow misses every single pipe.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: July 17, 2012, 05:24:07 pm »

Thanks, I'll need them later.

Back to the VR machine, shelve the grenades for now and pull up a MkI suit, examining it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: July 17, 2012, 05:36:54 pm »

"Thank you. I'm sure I will see you later."

Head to the Wrec room, and jump in the VR. Attempt to invade all current VR sessions.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 2101