_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937229 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hat Based Arms Race
« Reply #4230 on: July 16, 2012, 01:05:44 pm »

((If it sticks to the helmet, chances are it sticks to the glove, and chances become wiping won't do very much if anything.))

Hope that the sludge became brittle rather than rock-hand, and move.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: July 16, 2012, 01:10:51 pm »

((can i insert the bomb in now, while keeping it on my head with the least amount of nail/duct tape?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: July 16, 2012, 01:16:40 pm »

"Can I get a bottle of lube? I might need it for...Uh....my car."

Immdiatley disrobe and put on the dress right there.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:14:39 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: July 16, 2012, 01:30:25 pm »

Thomas blushes deeply and glances around nervously.
"Well, ah, I-I'm gonna get dressed. M-Meet you in the barracks May."
As he walked off to get dressed, he began hopeing they wouldn't need that.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:33:45 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: July 16, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »

Faith marveled at the bat, gently setting down the box to get a better grasp of it.

"Oooh... Um, is there anyplace I could test it? I wouldn't want to wreck anything, and if it'd take too long that's fine.

And, is this sort of thing possible with points as well, or do you need the leverage of a rod? Do you have to be careful which, er, vertex the bat's aiming at?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: July 16, 2012, 04:17:39 pm »

MkIII Dummies standing in a spiral around it, each one a foot further than the last, the very first a foot away from the grenade.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: July 16, 2012, 04:53:24 pm »

"The capacitor would...hmm, it wouldn't be safe to say 'just enough to increase velocity', right?

"What about 'enough to steady or give completely accurate firing at close range and increased chance to hit at longer ranges?'

"The extended barrel would be about..half the weapon length, or long enough to provide a higher chance of hitting something at medium range. Would have a strength requirement to wield properly."

Feyri frowned. This didn't sound much like an accurate description of what she wanted...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: July 16, 2012, 05:13:08 pm »

"Then here you go. I'll also take a invisibility device. The one for three token."

Give the AM two token to look over and modify the rifle, plus three token for the cloak.

((I usually try and keep my characters as close to me as possible, just for ease of role play.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4238 on: July 16, 2012, 05:28:38 pm »

((Nice choice. Totally gets the futuristic theme across.))

"Steve, could you tell the Doc to hurry up a bit? I'm starting to get itchy and paranoid that he's pumping me full of nurotoxins. Also, I'd like to know what he's doing right now. Must surely be more interesting than just lying here doing nothing."

>Oh, he wouldn't do that. He might pump you full of something experimental, but not poison. Well, not on purpose at least. And right now he is talking to Faith about murdering things.

((If it sticks to the helmet, chances are it sticks to the glove, and chances become wiping won't do very much if anything.))

Hope that the sludge became brittle rather than rock-hand, and move.
[Str:6] You roar like some sort of bright green hulking beast of strength and shatter the shell thats formed around you. You appear to be in the same sort of pipe that you started in.

((can i insert the bomb in now, while keeping it on my head with the least amount of nail/duct tape?))
Sure. It's just gonna be really tall and silly.

"Can I get a bottle of lube? I might need it for...Uh....my car."

Immdiatley disrobe and put on the dress right there.
"Oh so you have a nickname for it?" the armory master says while handing you a bottle.

You put on your dress, adjust the form fitting, see through bust, and enormous frilly neck backing, and strike a pose somewhere between queen Elizabeth and a dominatrix.

Thomas blushes deeply and glances around nervously.
"Well, ah, I-I'm gonna get dressed. M-Meet you in the barracks May."
As he walked off to get dressed, he began hopeing they wouldn't need that.
You head to the barracks and try on the clothing the armory master gave you. Dress pants, dress shirt, tie, vest, coat. Huh, it's a rather old westy style suit. How odd.

Faith marveled at the bat, gently setting down the box to get a better grasp of it.

"Oooh... Um, is there anyplace I could test it? I wouldn't want to wreck anything, and if it'd take too long that's fine.

And, is this sort of thing possible with points as well, or do you need the leverage of a rod? Do you have to be careful which, er, vertex the bat's aiming at?"
"Test here." The doctor says, waving his hand at the large empty room. "There are targets to use over there." He indicates a box against the wall on the other side of the room.

"Not sure what you have in mind with points. And yes. Be careful how you swing. Don't activate till you are about to hit or halt it. Otherwise may cause unintentional shockwaves. The inner pole isn't completely free moving. Imagine a rod on a heavy spring. It can move back and forth but won't come to rest on any of the sides when left alone. And it won't hit a space between amps. "

MkIII Dummies standing in a spiral around it, each one a foot further than the last, the very first a foot away from the grenade.
Well, with 5 of them equaling a spread distance of about 6 total feet, then yeah, Your grenades are gonna kill em. Razor is gonna have the most immediate effect, the chemical taking a bit longer, and the explosive not being as effective as either because it lacks much beyond the explosion. It will knock people down or rip them apart, as well as cause internal injuries, but it's not the best at instantly killing.

"The capacitor would...hmm, it wouldn't be safe to say 'just enough to increase velocity', right?

"What about 'enough to steady or give completely accurate firing at close range and increased chance to hit at longer ranges?'

"The extended barrel would be about..half the weapon length, or long enough to provide a higher chance of hitting something at medium range. Would have a strength requirement to wield properly."

Feyri frowned. This didn't sound much like an accurate description of what she wanted...
> I don't exactly know why you think increasing the force of the bullet will make it more accurate. But extending the barrel that far would indeed increase accuracy at middle and long range.

"Then here you go. I'll also take a invisibility device. The one for three token."

Give the AM two token to look over and modify the rifle, plus three token for the cloak.

((I usually try and keep my characters as close to me as possible, just for ease of role play.))
The armory master hands over something that looks an awful lot like a bit silvery sheet and takes your rifle off your hands. She puts it on the counter and examines it.

"Ah, here's your problem" She says, pointing at the area where you attached your extra focusing chambers, "You don't have these on straight. Like that, all it's gonna do is ricochet around in the focusing chamber and eventually overload and throw beams everywhere." She takes out a few tools and fixes the rifle, attaching the focusing chambers in precisely the right way.

"Well, thats done, but you don't have the cash to buy any more focusing chambers, do you?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: July 16, 2012, 05:33:08 pm »

Go to Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: July 16, 2012, 05:36:55 pm »

"Erp, by increasing the force I mean making it less susceptible to weather effects like wind, the coriolis effect and other things that would affect a bullet's path at longer ranges.

"And yes, extend that barrel and apply a strength requirement."

Begin finalization(?) of this modified gauss rifle.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: July 16, 2012, 05:50:46 pm »

"Oh, hi May. That dress looks uhh... Interesting."
((Let's go to PMs, before people start vomiting.))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:52:23 pm by Spinal_Taper »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: July 16, 2012, 05:55:41 pm »

Mason saves his work under stealth bomb, and goes into duel mode, in a stealthish setting him in an evac ship leaving a large evil corpiration building filled with evil-doers.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: July 16, 2012, 05:57:43 pm »

Save the designs and link them to my wrist computer, then head to the armory.

To the Armory Master: Could you examine these designs and give me a professional opinion on them?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: July 16, 2012, 07:10:43 pm »

((Let's go to PMs, before people start vomiting.))
((Next thing, May starts asking for salad dressing.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 2101