_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930757 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3735 on: July 04, 2012, 02:43:58 pm »

Seeing his clone shrug, Gorat realizes that the action wasn't specific enough (or not possible). He sets the clone to use 200 degrees Celsius no matter what, observes, then resets.

Do the above, then start a new simulation.

Randomly choose a known sapient xeno as the enemy, give it fitting low-level grunt equipment. Start a duel in an environment fitting to the xeno, putting us at a randomized distance between 100 and 1000 feet. Display short xeno information before the battle starts, then unpause.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: July 04, 2012, 03:57:53 pm »

"Well this is akward. I guess it will take some getting used to. I hope I never see you again."

Back to the VR.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: July 04, 2012, 05:29:39 pm »

Very well.

Head over to the Armory.

One of the doctors in the infirmary said I should talk to you about modifying an already existing prosthetic?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: July 04, 2012, 07:13:07 pm »

((There must be a trope somewhere about what Jim and Milno are doing in the VR. Something I've no control over, but my character doesn't know.))

Feyri looked at the duo of Milno, exasperated. "I've been reading too much on the Terminator..."

"Computer, how much would it cost to attach armor plates to my...vulnerable areas?

And yes, the design that was meant for rapid-fire. The one that won't blow up."

Ask this, then order a heuristics scan on the Milno Bot II

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: July 04, 2012, 07:16:55 pm »

>Faith and Charro.
Someone, someone who is bleeding from a big bite wound in their hand, runs screaming past the door to the armory. Yeah...thats fairly normal.

"Owaaaaaaaah! Taste my fruits!"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: July 04, 2012, 07:22:18 pm »

VR Milnos: Both Milnos look at each other before turning to Feyri. "Of course she has to protect her '...vulnerable areas'." one of them says, using the same dramatic pause she used.

"Yeah, Jim would be very disappointed if her 'goods' got damaged in any way before he even had the chance to try them." the other quips back while giggling.

((Oh yea. Two Milnos.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: July 04, 2012, 07:28:07 pm »

((Tiruin, you must have Feyri spawn more Milno. It wouldn't be fun for Feyri, but it would be very amusing to all.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: July 04, 2012, 07:29:34 pm »

>Faith and Charro.
Someone, someone who is bleeding from a big bite wound in their hand, runs screaming past the door to the armory. Yeah...thats fairly normal.

"Owaaaaaaaah! Taste my fruits!"
((-_-))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: July 04, 2012, 07:30:08 pm »

VR Jim: Be Big Jim Slade. If you know what I mean. (And I doubt anyone does... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: July 04, 2012, 07:30:54 pm »

((Tiruin, you must have Feyri spawn more Milno. It wouldn't be fun for Feyri, but it would be very amusing to all.))
((I know, but Feyri doesn't.  :P))

Feyri glared at Milno. "Somehow I'm thinking Milno inserted an integrated personality chip in you."

Those references...goodness.

"Jim is right there."

((I don't! :3))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: July 04, 2012, 07:47:27 pm »

VR Milno 1 shrugs. "Hey, you should not be so angry. I am sure mercenaries are pretty experienced in having lonely happy times."

VR Milno 2 giggles. "Yeah, I'm sure she could perform quite a show if she wanted to."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: July 04, 2012, 07:54:26 pm »

((I saw that one. Feyri is literally screwed lest she runs for her life.))

Both VR Milnos: Fly some meters away and watch Jim going Big Jim Slade on Feyri.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: July 04, 2012, 07:58:08 pm »

(Hey, from all accounts that's a good thing. :)))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: July 04, 2012, 08:36:48 pm »

Charro stared at Lukas briefly before turning back to the AM with a sigh. He was starting to feel a bit foolish.
Maybe he should've thought this whole helmet idea through a bit more before bugging her. Oh well.
"Well, the latter two options, I guess. But how much is this one, first of all. If it's cheap enough maybe I'll just take it.
I really don't know much about this stuff."
He looks back to the doorway/screaming maniac. "By the way... Did he take the same stuff I did? Whoah."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 2101