_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931551 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3705 on: July 03, 2012, 03:03:14 pm »

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.

Would you like to reset your "Will points" between each use? Because otherwise you'll wear yourself quite quickly.

Sure. Gorat would probably realize that quickly enough.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: July 03, 2012, 03:10:59 pm »

Ask Doctor about this quandary regarding an Altered cure. He'll know...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: July 03, 2012, 03:42:17 pm »

VR Jim: Swoop down, pick up a cow, carry it up in the air, and drop it so it splats. Then honk some more and do a barrel roll.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: July 03, 2012, 03:43:15 pm »

"Oh. Bah, I can upgrade later. Although, another leg would be nice."

Test out new legs.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: July 03, 2012, 03:48:07 pm »

VR Milno: Create Solid Snark Bomb, drop it on the ground.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:57:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: July 03, 2012, 04:03:05 pm »

((When does Solid Snark fight Liquid Snark? Is Solidus Snark in this one?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3711 on: July 03, 2012, 05:06:53 pm »

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.

Would you like to reset your "Will points" between each use? Because otherwise you'll wear yourself quite quickly.

Sure. Gorat would probably realize that quickly enough.
Alright lets see...Heating dirt you could probably do a sphere about 5 feet in diameter safely, without burning your mind out.

Ask Doctor about this quandary regarding an Altered cure. He'll know...
You wander to the infirmary and look around. There are doctors around, but not THE Doctor. Hmmm.

VR Jim: Swoop down, pick up a cow, carry it up in the air, and drop it so it splats. Then honk some more and do a barrel roll.
You make hamburger paddies and then proceed to do the backstroke in mid air around feyri's head, honking like a goose with tourettes syndrome.

"Oh. Bah, I can upgrade later. Although, another leg would be nice."

Test out new legs.
You get up, rather awkwardly. Well, you're now in a constant squat with your knees half bent-all three of them-and moving around is kinda awkward, but at least you're a lot more stable.

You create a something akin to a Molotov cocktail, but filled with lemon juice, thumb tacks and sarcastic fortune cookie papers. You huck it into feyri's face.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: July 03, 2012, 05:11:41 pm »

(What's really hilarious to me is that Feyri seems to think this is normal behavior for Jim. XD)

VR Jim: Replace arm cannon with actual arm Jim has, then assist Feyri however possible.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: July 03, 2012, 05:17:11 pm »

VR Milno lands near Jim and Feyri. "Hey, when will you make your relationship public? One of the new guys is a pervert, and making it clear you are a couple may get him away from you, since I doubt the newbie'll want to face Jim. In the real world, I mean. Out of the simulation." he says, staring at Feyri with a mischievous smirk.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:19:29 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: July 03, 2012, 05:41:33 pm »

How peculiar. Must be with a patient, she supposed.

Head to AM.

"Excuse me, I know this isn't really your specialty or anything, but you do know a lot so I was wondering if you knew what made the Altered... uh, treatment incurable? It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to just rewire someone's DNA entirely, like being Altered does in the first place."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:21 pm »

((Argh, darn you 'Mericans and your imperial measurements! How heavy is 50 pounds, anyway? ???))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: July 03, 2012, 05:53:28 pm »

((Argh, darn you 'Mericans and your imperial measurements! How heavy is 50 pounds, anyway? ???))
((Pounds are roughly 2.2 times as heavy as kilograms, so ~23 kg.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: July 03, 2012, 06:09:06 pm »

VR Milno lands near Jim and Feyri. "Hey, when will you make your relationship public? One of the new guys is a pervert, and making it clear you are a couple may get him away from you, since I doubt the newbie'll want to face Jim. In the real world, I mean. Out of the simulation." he says, staring at Feyri with a mischievous smirk.

VR Jim: Pelvic thrust when Milno finishes snarking. Then go back to helping Feyri.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3718 on: July 03, 2012, 06:17:11 pm »

1 pound is about .45 kg. So about 22 kg.

(What's really hilarious to me is that Feyri seems to think this is normal behavior for Jim. XD)

VR Jim: Replace arm cannon with actual arm Jim has, then assist Feyri however possible.
You spawn in your enormous synth-flesh arms and wander over to feyri, offering to help her in a way that only a man with large hands can.

How peculiar. Must be with a patient, she supposed.

Head to AM.

"Excuse me, I know this isn't really your specialty or anything, but you do know a lot so I was wondering if you knew what made the Altered... uh, treatment incurable? It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to just rewire someone's DNA entirely, like being Altered does in the first place."
"Our stuff can't do it as fast as the Altered can. Thats why it was so widely used before everyone they used it on went feral. It rewrites the genes faster then we can change them back. And whats worse is that it has this terrible habit of rewriting itself back to normal if we try and use it as a base."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: July 03, 2012, 06:22:29 pm »

((So Piecewise, I assume you're getting the full details of Thomas's and May's "character development"?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 2101