_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931129 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3690 on: July 03, 2012, 08:12:57 am »

((I'm hoping the 'used to' part means he quit... ???

Also, this 'Samsonite family', pfff. They new money. Now the Hootzals, we got class8)))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: July 03, 2012, 09:30:16 am »

((I'm hoping the 'used to' part means he quit... ???))
((Hopefully. Alternatively, that they parted ways.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3692 on: July 03, 2012, 11:03:57 am »

VR Jim: Circumvent system by respawning arm with a Mega Man/Samus Aran-style arm cannon for a hand. Also, spawn a whole bunch of geese to fly with and a few cows to shoot.
You spawn a bright orange arm tipped with a rather unexplained "energy cannon" as well as a flock of geese and a herd of cows. You then proceed to hum "Ride of the Valkyries" while buzzing the cows and blowing nice smoldering holes in them.

"Oh, sure! Sounds excellent. What colours do they come in? ...Was that a stupid question? Nevermind, I'll take what you can find. Also, uh, can your head really detach from your shoulders and fly around on its own, or was that just the cigarette's doing?"
Charro's pretty sure it was the latter, but he watches the AM closely just incase she does it again.

"Heads detaching and flying around is fairly common around here, actually" The armory master says as she sets a helmet down on the counter. It's a rather massive thing, a huge sphere of metal with no visible seams or openings save for the one you stick your head in. The only detail on it is the tiny speck of a camera set in the center of the face. You pick it up and grunt at the weight; it must weigh more then 50 pounds. You're gonna be pretty damn top heavy with this thing, if you buy it.

VR Milno: Snark at Feyri's failure. Fly around with Jim.
"You're not very good at the things you set out to do!"

Hello? Anyone I can talk to 'bout changing one of my arms?
"Changing them to what?" asks a scruffy doctor who is standing over a mildly protesting Cog.

"Computer, is there any method of reducing the heat generated by the Railgun, but in keeping it's state?\

Actually, how did the LESHO get it's accuracy as such? Is it as durable as a regular Railgun?"

Respawn parts stolen. Explode: Snakes.

Feyri sighed as the bots went haywire around her, but was glad that they were making use of their time in testing battle simulations.

Bot Jim & Milno: Engage in unarmed combat in the air, doing multiple maneuvers as they clash!

"What is wrong with this VR?!"

((I misread the word 'parts'...gah.))
You detonate the snakes and attempt to override the bots, who promptly ignore you. You grumble a bit and respawn your parts.

>LESHO rifle uses a very strange alloy for it's rails, an electro-memory metal. It constantly returns to it's original shape when subjected to electrical charges, so the rails are self repairing. As per accuracy, a lot of that has to do with simply being very high quality, but also thanks to the rocket guided rounds.

You grab one of the fruits that are sprouting from your veritable bush of an arm and take a bite. Tastes like blood. Tastes like a lot of blood.

((Uh oh))

"Blegh! This fruit is disgusting." Lukas spits out the fruit and takes a sip from the Xenospit to get rid of the taste.

Spit out 'fruit' and take a sip of Xenospit.
You take a sip of the xenospit and suddenly everything is very odd. You can't sit still, you're practically vibrating with energy and running in place despite yourself. The couch is still screaming.

((Actually, keep the shape of the helmet as it currently is for the MK series.))
Ok, helmet standard shape. What next?

((It's a risk he's willing to put up with for his dream girl))
Thomas saves his designs and exits the VR.
"Steve, can you take me to May?"
Go to May.

>I believe she's in the hanger.

You head to the hanger and find May standing around, admiring her pants.

Examine why that's such a barrier. Isn't it possible to completely genetically rewire someone to not be human? If nothing else, couldn't a variant of the Altered... treatment work for that?
[int:3] Uh...well maybe it's because there's nothing as good as the Altered genes? Maybe.

The Samsonite Abyss is, according to the program, an anomaly that recently appeared on the property of the Samsonite Family. The news story isn't terribly explicit in what the anomaly is but draws a connection to something called the "Hadad labyrinth", a similar anomaly that appeared in the Hadad university and resulted in the disappearance of several students.

You light up another cigarette.
"Weird stuff." Gorat is half-tempted to ignore the Abyss as some sort of quackery, like those haunted labor bots from home people were always going on about, but Faith had mentioned some rather strange things about her missions. He continues to watch the program until he is finished with his cig, before returning to the VR, requesting a slightly hilly plain with mountains in the distance. No enemies yet.

Watch TV for a cigarette's length, then back to VR.
You watch the program, which devolves into a sports broadcast about jello wrestling, till your cigarette is burnt down to a butt. You flick it away and head to the vr machines, strapping yourself in and pulling up a field amidst some mountains.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: July 03, 2012, 11:15:48 am »

Thomas stood there in the hanger door, dumbstruck when he saw Mays new body. After a few moments, he stopped staring and walked in.
"H-Hi May. I like your uh, pants. They look really good."
He said, stuttering and fidgeting.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 11:27:12 am by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: July 03, 2012, 11:28:34 am »

May turns around. "Hi Thomas!" She says in her new, more feminen synthvoice. She runs over and embraces him. "You look good for someone that died. I got some bodily alterations of my own."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: July 03, 2012, 11:51:37 am »

"T-They look good. So, uh, what have you been up to?"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: July 03, 2012, 12:24:49 pm »

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: July 03, 2012, 12:39:29 pm »

It occured to Bishop that he didn't really know what he was doing here, not completely at any rate. He could do with some designs that have worked before and...

"Oh, of course! Stupid!"

Bring up previous helmet designs that are not of the MK series.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: July 03, 2012, 01:18:50 pm »

"Adjusting, I guess. What have you been doing?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: July 03, 2012, 01:45:12 pm »

"Well, I designed some weapons, and they're cool. They're crossbows, so I can shoot quietly."

Look at her face. Look at her face. Look at her face. Do not stare. DO NOT STARE.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:47:54 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: July 03, 2012, 01:59:50 pm »

"Cool! I was thinking of designing something myself also. Probably more on the shield/armor spectrum..,so, what are you doing now?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: July 03, 2012, 02:09:28 pm »

"Well, I came down here to see you. Remember back on the mission? I promised that if we made it back, we would do whatever you wanted. We're back, we're both alive, so I have a promise to keep."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: July 03, 2012, 02:39:00 pm »

"Computer, did Milno tamper with the VRs? There's something wrong with his bot. Jim is acting normal though.

"What would be the original cost of those rails that you're describing? If, say, the Railgun is modified to hold a larger "ammunition" capacity and provide an adequate rate of stopping power in short and medium range, how much would that cost, and how would that fare in the long run?

"Next, could you answer a question about sewing metal plates into the MK Is or later armor if requested? For added survivability."

Ask this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3703 on: July 03, 2012, 02:55:32 pm »

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.

Would you like to reset your "Will points" between each use? Because otherwise you'll wear yourself quite quickly.

It occured to Bishop that he didn't really know what he was doing here, not completely at any rate. He could do with some designs that have worked before and...

"Oh, of course! Stupid!"

Bring up previous helmet designs that are not of the MK series.
As in other helmets for other suits designed for other things? Since the one that charro got was actually just a modified MK. There are lots of modified MK suits used for various purposes.

"Computer, did Milno tamper with the VRs? There's something wrong with his bot. Jim is acting normal though.

"What would be the original cost of those rails that you're describing? If, say, the Railgun is modified to hold a larger "ammunition" capacity and provide an adequate rate of stopping power in short and medium range, how much would that cost, and how would that fare in the long run?

"Next, could you answer a question about sewing metal plates into the MK Is or later armor if requested? For added survivability."

Ask this.
>Perhaps his personality is just to great to control~

>As per those rails, they cost a good deal, about 10 token in a standard LESHO. As long as it's just the size of the number of rounds in the clip that increase, not the size of the individual round, then you won't have to change anything. And Why do you think a rail gun wouldn't provide good stopping power at short and medium ranges?

As per that armor, what question?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: July 03, 2012, 02:57:52 pm »

"Oh..,yeah..." May blushes visibly.

(( I think we should move this to PM, seeing how everyone else doesn't like this thread being covered in romantic fluff.))
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 2101