_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937434 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 recruiting.
« Reply #2640 on: June 15, 2012, 09:41:59 pm »

Faith shuddered and turned her gaze to the floor. The notion that that weird albino mutant thing had not only seduced someone but was actively getting around was both horrifying and completely baffling.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: June 15, 2012, 09:44:56 pm »

"Um...I don't think anything happened, right? Well, Spinal_Taper didn't want to have any wierd PM roleplay that we would have to CC over to Piecewise...Wait are we still in character? Shit...Uh...~Yayyyyyyyy~."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: June 15, 2012, 09:46:57 pm »

((I just remembered that according to the GM, May still thinks she is a penguin. So we're still hearing squawking, I guess.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2643 on: June 15, 2012, 09:48:13 pm »

'Yay?' So that was what happened, summed up in a syllable of a word. It was slightly too much to comprehend.

Empyrean had a sudden urging to polish her pipe with a cloth.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: June 15, 2012, 09:50:58 pm »

"Wierd PM roleploi denied? Gee, I wonder woi! Wait. O's Spoinal_Tapah?"

Oh god... Why don't I just shut up? My accents so damn apparent. Now they know where I'm from for sure.
Thomas facepalms rather forcefully.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:53:49 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: June 15, 2012, 10:01:46 pm »

"So on a less... personal note, how's everyone doing? I uh, see you've found a favorite pipe, um...?"

She should really keep better track of her teammates' names. And faces. And abilities. And... yeah, she should probably just keep better track of her teammates.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2646 on: June 15, 2012, 10:02:34 pm »

"Just about affairs between you and a gentlemen over there. What did happen?"
Roundabout was rarely her way.

((Oh, right.))

Edit: How much strength was recovered.
You got it all back, don't worry.

((I just remembered that according to the GM, May still thinks she is a penguin. So we're still hearing squawking, I guess.))
Maybe a talking penguin. Really I'll just bring up that whole penguin thing to make trouble later. Because Thats how I roll.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: June 15, 2012, 10:05:20 pm »

Maybe a talking penguin. Really I'll just bring up that whole penguin thing to make trouble later. Because Thats how I roll.
((Yeah, I bet May'll start trying to have sex with dead teammates.

Also, Lukas was not in a simulation, he was sparring with May.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2648 on: June 15, 2012, 10:07:20 pm »

"Empyrean NoLastNameYouNorAnyoneElseNeedsToKnow. Yes, it's a nice pipe one of the more craftier men made for me. I've been testing it in the VRs, and it's mostly useful for dying a painful death. I think I clobbered you, too."
Empyrean stopped what she was doing and thought a bit.
"Actually, I think I didn't. I also got killed by two people, and punched a pervert to death."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:13:11 pm by Skyrunner »

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: June 15, 2012, 10:11:58 pm »

Thomas turns his head at Faiths question.
"Oh, I'm just faaantastic. Everyone knows I'm a bleedin Space Kiwi 'n that I like May. Just bloody faantastic."
Then, he goes back to banging his head on the wall.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:09 pm »

"Oh. Pleased to, uh, more officially meet you, Empyrean.

Um, why have you been testing a metal pipe over and over again? I mean, monoatomic razors and kinetic amplifiers aren't very expensive.

...and, uh, sorry if my AI counterpart killed you or something. Was punching that guy to death really necessary?"

She then turned to Thomas with a look of genuine concern.

"...you really shouldn't take weird drugs, you know."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: June 15, 2012, 10:23:05 pm »

May looks around, pleasantly confused. "~Sqwak~."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2652 on: June 15, 2012, 10:24:46 pm »

"Well, I haven't a token left, so this is the best I've.Punching him todeath... Yes. Very satisfying. Extremely. Also," she addressed May, "squawk kqueck swqaawk."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: June 15, 2012, 10:29:00 pm »

May looks around, pleasantly confused. "~Sqwak~."
"See?" she said, pointing at May. She wasn't at all certain that was the result of anything except, well, May, but it was a useful example. She also wasn't sure Thomas was on anything, for that matter, but she really hoped so.

"Well, I haven't a token left, so this is the best I've.Punching him todeath... Yes. Very satisfying. Extremely. Also," she addressed May, "squawk kqueck swqaawk."
"Oh. Oh, that's right! You're new, so you've just got the five, aren't you... Well, what do you have? Is the pipe just a backup weapon?"

She decided to ignore the fact that she had just admitted to really enjoying murdering someone with her bare hands. It was just a simulation after all, right?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: June 15, 2012, 10:30:04 pm »

...and, uh, sorry if my AI counterpart killed you or something. Was punching that guy to death really necessary?"
"I was watching the masochist girl's weapon testing session before starting to watch one of the new guys spar with the albino thing."

Milno giggles a bit.

"She started the simulation naked with the pervert in a room which seemed from a love hotel. Then she put a MkII suit on, but even then he managed to take part of it off and do his stuff."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:32:33 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 2101