_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921787 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2115 on: June 05, 2012, 05:11:09 pm »

Thomas looks down at May and runs his hands over her head.

"I bet she does, honey, I bet she does."

Then he takes the remotes and looks for any shows about sniping.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:58:50 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: June 05, 2012, 05:55:06 pm »

(( I assume we don't spawn directly in front of the enemy creatures, less than three meters away - if that is so, let the men just start shooting. I also assume the team is grouped together, no one is too far away.))
Take cover! Chimeras to B! Fire at will!

As for myself, do the same - take cover, switch the chimera gun into fire mode B (1 circuit to power the pulse part, 3 circuits to parallel charge the gauss part - one of the pre-built) and shoot the closest Altered scum twice (with a single gauss round (normal ammo) and then with a pulse). Assess the situation.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:02:43 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: June 05, 2012, 06:32:53 pm »

Lick Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: June 05, 2012, 07:26:26 pm »

Lick Thomas.

((:)))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: June 05, 2012, 07:30:56 pm »

((May could at the very least get dressed. "It" already had enough time for that.

Unless TCM is planning on making May's aversion to clothing canon.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: June 05, 2012, 07:32:45 pm »

"Aww. Aren't you a cutie. Much different from your dad."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: June 05, 2012, 07:48:50 pm »

"Thank you!" May hugs Thomas.

((May could at the very least get dressed. "It" already had enough time for that.

((Why? May doesn't have any genitalia to cover up.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: June 05, 2012, 08:00:01 pm »

"Aww. You're welcome." Thomas hugs May back.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: June 05, 2012, 08:31:32 pm »

She notices he has been reaching for the remote. "What are you going to watch on the T.V.?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2124 on: June 05, 2012, 09:27:53 pm »

Observe him and wait for him to make the first move, then attack as best as I can with my measly pipe.

Did I mention 'set fake-Milno to recognize me as an enemy'? Do that.
Did you want him to have the weapons and equipment he actually has or do you want to choose his equipment? Something tells me this isn't gonna be much of a fight if he has his mk III and various guns.

You pet the strange pseudo-woman who is squawking at you and continue flipping through the channels. The first thing you find is a documentary about someone named Stephan Maldonado, a soldier who fought during the Altered wars and used his lesho rifle to bring death to thousands.

Lick Thomas.
You lick Thomas.

"Thank you!" May hugs Thomas.

((Why? May doesn't have any genitalia to cover up.))
"Aww. You're welcome." Thomas hugs May back.

Who saw this coming? Not me.

(( I assume we don't spawn directly in front of the enemy creatures, less than three meters away - if that is so, let the men just start shooting. I also assume the team is grouped together, no one is too far away.))
Take cover! Chimeras to B! Fire at will!

As for myself, do the same - take cover, switch the chimera gun into fire mode B (1 circuit to power the pulse part, 3 circuits to parallel charge the gauss part - one of the pre-built) and shoot the closest Altered scum twice (with a single gauss round (normal ammo) and then with a pulse). Assess the situation.
You dive for the closest bit of cover, a shallow trench, and then spring back up and open fire on the closest altered creature you can see,  a 9 foot tall satyr thing on triple jointed legs wielding what looks like a Shaolin spade, and fire.
[con:4,6]
Your Gauss round tears the arm off the satyr and spins him to face you as your laser fire burns a hole straight through his head and through a human soldier behind him.

You drop back into the trench and then peek out. Your men are slowly making their way toward your trench and all around you is nothing but chaos; waves of human soldiers and deformed masses of flesh crashing against each other and muddying the ground with blood and entrails. You call out to your soldiers as a spray of 5 foot tall bone spikes rains from the sky and transforms the wasteland into an instant forest of broken, alabaster trees.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: June 05, 2012, 09:33:50 pm »

((Thomas x May? Nope, I also didn't see that coming. What can I say, the man likes some genderless goods.))

Milno grins as he watches Empyrean summoning Milno-bot to fight her. Well, that might be worth watching.

Milno tries both ways to make the MkIII EMP-proof and analyzes pros and cons of each setups, as well as the cost.
-Attempting to insulate the electronics;
-Replacing parts with radiation hardened parts which are designed differently and are inherently resistant to EMP.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:39:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: June 05, 2012, 10:36:46 pm »

Thomas looks at May and responds:

"Well, I'm just brushing up on my history. I want to see what some famous snipers across time have done."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: June 05, 2012, 11:36:16 pm »

Lukas pretends he doesn't notice what is happening next to him and tries to keep his eyes on the television. "What kind of circus have I ended up in?"

Attempt to keep eyes of the twisted romance that develops between Thomas and May and watch television. Whatever is on.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: June 06, 2012, 12:04:18 am »

Seeing Nik going into a war simulation to test his equipment, open into his simulation as an observer, following his squad, but focusing on any human soldiers in view, not just Nik's squad.

Good thinking Nik, using a war simulator for your tests. If you don't mind, I'll observe it, seeing how your design does as well as looking at what may have been jury-rigged on the field. From some limited experience, soldiers can be quite creative with their weapons in warfare. Might come up with a few ideas. Who knows?

Not that I'm dry from ideas, of course.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2129 on: June 06, 2012, 12:16:16 am »

((Thomas x May? Nope, I also didn't see that coming. What can I say, the man likes some genderless goods.))

Milno grins as he watches Empyrean summoning Milno-bot to fight her. Well, that might be worth watching.

Milno tries both ways to make the MkIII EMP-proof and analyzes pros and cons of each setups, as well as the cost.
-Attempting to insulate the electronics;
-Replacing parts with radiation hardened parts which are designed differently and are inherently resistant to EMP.
Insulating existing systems is cheaper and works for many situations, though it's not as resistant.

Hardened systems are more expensive but they're almost completely immune to damage from emp's as well as being a good deal more stable and reliable in general because of their hardy design.

Lukas pretends he doesn't notice what is happening next to him and tries to keep his eyes on the television. "What kind of circus have I ended up in?"

Attempt to keep eyes of the twisted romance that develops between Thomas and May and watch television. Whatever is on.
Thomas seems to have left the channel on some sort of historical program about a sniper because he's too busy cuddling with may.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 2101