_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921821 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2145 on: June 06, 2012, 06:09:44 pm »

Holy Magisters... Blasphemy!
Nikitian felt as the ice-cold hatred started to fill him, way more of it than his usual attitude towards the Altered provided.
If the weapon is ready, fire and command the team to do the same. Otherwise, screw the overcharge and proceed with the rest of actions.
Switch the chimera gun to fire mode E (all power to the pulse rifle part), get up and start firing at the monster in sweeps, in order to increase the chance of severing tentacles.

Chimeras to E, fire on my target!
Judge how far the monstrosity is and how fast it is advancing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:14:57 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: June 06, 2012, 06:55:13 pm »

"Goddamn. This man was amazing."

Thomas continues channel surfing. Then he looks at the android on his lap and the man sitting in the same room.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna watch?"

"Whatever you want." May cuddles Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: June 06, 2012, 07:05:25 pm »

"Hope you guys don't mind Zero-G Jello wrestling."

Thomas hugs May with one hand and searches for his favorite program with the other.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: June 06, 2012, 07:25:34 pm »

Thomas hugs May with one hand and searches for his favorite program with the other.

"Oh, I love Zero-G Jello Wrestling!...And you're grabbing my boob."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: June 06, 2012, 07:33:58 pm »

"Oops. Sorry."
Thomas removes the offending hand.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: June 06, 2012, 08:08:43 pm »

((Oh lol.))

Reexamine effects of shock crowd gauntlets on mechanical, and especially alien mechanical, targets.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: June 06, 2012, 08:40:40 pm »

((Oh lol.))

Milno watches Empyrean staring at his bot version blankly. Oh wow.

Milno tests how powerful the EMP has to be to analyze performance discrepancies between both anti-EMP methods.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: June 06, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »

"... It might make good chaff. Hrmm. What if I, no. Later. Finish my rifle first. Then experiment. Remember the toaster incident. There has to be a better way. Maybe if I trade in a chamber or two for a proper bipod and reinforcement system. Or I could ask for help."

Enter VR and send a message to users currently in Tinker asking for engineering help.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: June 06, 2012, 08:51:40 pm »

((@IronyOwl: The GM got Faith some revenge, kinda. Faith-bot ripped off Renen's head with his spine still attached in the bikini spar VR simulation.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2154 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:11 pm »

Sure.
Oh wait, it actually won't effect anything here. Never mind :P
[milno dex:3]
[E dex:3]

[Milno con:6+1]
[E dex:5]
[E str:5]
You charge at Milno while he snaps his laser rifle up at your head. You bring the metal club down onto his head as he fires. Your blow renders him unconscious as his rifle vaporizes your entire upper body.

YOU LOSE

Holy Magisters... Blasphemy!
Nikitian felt as the ice-cold hatred started to fill him, way more of it than his usual attitude towards the Altered provided.
If the weapon is ready, fire and command the team to do the same. Otherwise, screw the overcharge and proceed with the rest of actions.
Switch the chimera gun to fire mode E (all power to the pulse rifle part), get up and start firing at the monster in sweeps, in order to increase the chance of severing tentacles.

Chimeras to E, fire on my target!
Judge how far the monstrosity is and how fast it is advancing.
You and your teammates overcharge your rifles and fire at the enormous creature. The massive kickback takes you by surprise [end:3] and sprains your shoulder as the rifle tears itself out of your hands.

As you stumble back and grab your shoulder in pain you take a moment to look up at the creature. It's great size makes it hard to guess how far away it is or how fast it's moving, it seems to simply be getting larger. If you had to guess though, [intuition:4] It's moving pretty damn fast and is maybe a mile or so away. It will be here in a minute or so you think.

You flip around till you find the 24 hour zero-g jello wrestling network. They have a cage match between a giant lime cube and a raspberry jello mold in the shape of Nicholas Cage's face. Huh, who the heck is Nicholas Cage?

((Oh lol.))

Reexamine effects of shock crowd gauntlets on mechanical, and especially alien mechanical, targets.
When you say alien mechanical do you mean like the metal sentinel or more standard robot?   

((Oh lol.))

Milno watches Empyrean staring at his bot version blankly. Oh wow.

Milno tests how powerful the EMP has to be to analyze performance discrepancies between both anti-EMP methods.
Well, that depends on how far away you are, but we're talking nukes or very specific emp weapons to really see a difference. But yeah, emp nades and such won't have any effect either way, but standing around semi-near nukes or being hit by a mass emp bomb would make a difference.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: June 06, 2012, 09:07:19 pm »

((I'm actually surprised she got Milno-bot unconscious and he got no end roll. MkIIIs suck.
@GM: When I get a battlesuit, it it possible to wear it over the MkIII? I thought it would be feasible since the BS is very large.))

Milno facepalms at Empyrean's failure even against his helmet-less copy.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:42:20 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: June 06, 2012, 09:17:56 pm »

May looks at Thomas, a bit confused. "Oh. I thought you were talking about Bikini Girl's in Zero-G Jello Wrestling. Whoopsie."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: June 06, 2012, 09:19:53 pm »

((Oh dear.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: June 06, 2012, 09:21:30 pm »

((Oh dear.))
((What? You've been missing a romance while you were away by the way.))
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: June 06, 2012, 09:25:06 pm »

((Oh dear.))
((What? You've been missing a romance while you were away by the way.))

((Not so much missing, as unable to post. And "Oh dear" it seems Elisaz isn't quite gone.))
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 2101