_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947136 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Okay, let's not poke things that we don't know what they are. Melt first, poke once it's slag. Although, in doing so, we may waste artifacts, were this a real mission.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Although, in doing so, we may waste artifacts, were this a real mission.
((Ah, Faith MKII. Bet Milno likes that. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

After a long and dreamless sleep Lukas wakes up, blinking his eyes and moaning heavily. He looks around but it takes a while before he remembers where he is. "So Lukas, you've actually decided to do it in the end", he thought to himself. "Stupid man.". Lukas rubs his forehead in a futile attempt to get rid of the serious headache he has. "Must have been in here for too long or something. Now, what was that computer's name again? Stewey? Stan?...No, wait. It was Steve!" Lukas gets out of the stasis pod and stretches his arms and legs for a moment, while taking a moment to examine the room he is in. "Hello...Steve? Can you hear me? Can you tell me where I can get some pills to fix my headache? And can you also tell me where to get some food? I am starving."

Examine current room. Ask Steve for directions through the ship

((So I decided to just wake Lukas up. I have read quite some pages of the mission thread, but not the last few. Should make my first few days a bit more realistic, because I don't know what happened very recently. However, I will probably keep reading the two threads the coming time so I won't have to miss out on all the juicy parts. :P Really looking forward to this.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( It's beautiful! Vulnerable, porcelain-white androgynously beautiful angelic creature, who has no of those crude marks and details those barbaric humans have, and who has a musical voice that does sound exactly right! Perhaps if she had hair (or even without it), Pygmalion would die for her.))
((Wow, Elisaz is popular. He was just turned into an inhuman freak and there is already someone interested in himit.

Edit: The armory master may not care about much, but even the ace may smirk at the sight.
And...where would that thing's urethra be?))

Milno breaks from his facepalming and faces the beginners.
"The next time all the team happens to be engaged in a group hug, shoot things like those as soon as they start moving. Three or five tokens are not worth anything when you are dead and have just caused the death of the entire team.
Or you could at least not make a beeline to death. There are always enough servings for everyone."

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:14:06 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Amusing))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Ha ha, I was right! Dice screwed him over but my guess was still right. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah, you were actually right. And now on to waiting to watch how TCM will react to this.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elisaz ripped the note off of his neck. Except it was no longer 'Elisaz'. Or a 'him'. It was something new. Different. Terrifying. Angelic. Looking at itself, it decided it would be simpler to be female. There was no genitalia, so that was out of the way. However, her jaw felt feminine. Her hips seemed feminine, at least slightly. And her breasts, while in no way big, had a supple feeling to them that would have been out of place on males. So, a she it was. And Elisaz was not her name. Not that name associated with gratification and debauchery. She needed a name. She read the note the doctor had left, again. '"May have gotten carried away." She read it aloud. "May have gotten carried away....may have gotten....may have....may....may...." Her voice had an unearthly, heavenly ring to it. It didn't surprise her in any way. "May." It would be a good enough title, at least for the time doing.

May stood up. She looked down to see her ghostly feet blend in with the white floor. Well then. May walked, the muscles in her new body stretching and contracting for the first time, as her arms quickly found the natural sway of an upright Homo Sapien. She walked, ignoring any teammates that happened to view upon her in shock, surprise or fear. Her first stop, the Armory Master. She walked right up to the booth and flatly said, " I want a vocal amplifier....and black hair."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:20:52 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

((Yeah, you were actually right. And now on to waiting to watch how TCM will react to this.))
(Er, I would have done the exact same thing had that happened to Jim instead of what actually happened to him. :-X So easy guess...?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Er, I would have done the exact same thing had that happened to Jim instead of what actually happened to him. :-X So easy guess...?)
((Are you saying you can understand Elisaz's thought process perfectly? I actually guessed TCM could even find this more amusing than being a "simple female", if you take the player's character tastes in account.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Oh, no doubt he probably would. I meant just go for the R63 operation. ^^^;)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Oh, no doubt he probably would. I meant just go for the R63 operation. ^^^;)
((Oh wait, really? But then Feyri would be a nevermind.
Hoping you can complete this so I may actually drop the bomb indirectly.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Trying to say Feyri and Jim would be Fang and Vanille (in that order, as well)? :P)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( It could have been worse. If the operation was successful, Elisaz would have turned into a hipster girl.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hipster? I kind of don't understand how that could be worse. Oh wait, I just realized it is actually worse.

On the bright side, that means no more sex (or tiger molesting, for that matter) for Elisaz. I guess.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 2101