_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927715 times)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Breathing is overrated.
« Reply #645 on: May 10, 2012, 07:02:23 pm »

Modify it to reduce the suicide kickback and all, too. And maybe add a 20-round clip of those wing dart things. Also, I'd have to pay for stuff from the armory, correct?

All this science is killing my brain. It probably doesn't help that I just took the MSP.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 10, 2012, 07:11:31 pm »

1 extra circuit will only cost 1 token.
As per those tools, they can let you have a bonus to changing the things out faster, but not to making the "Permanent" modifications. It's not so much the tools that make modifying the gun a challenge as it is the technical knowledge.
((Ok with it. I would like the price of both sets.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:32:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 10, 2012, 07:15:04 pm »

Activate flight to get down from the building, once at ground level, activate buzz mode and follow one set of tracks, keeping the EX RGH-KP Rifle ready to fire.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 10, 2012, 07:30:20 pm »

((I thought things like the buzz mode were only accessible to those who actually watched that nice video about suits or have studied the MkIII beforehand. I may be wrong, though, so it's ok.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #649 on: May 10, 2012, 07:35:25 pm »

"We settle this like true duelists!"

The distance between Elisaz and the Arbiter shall be 20 paces in each direction.
The world fades into being, focusing rapidly into a room of extravagant faux-elangance, making up in garishness what it lacks in sophistication. There is barely a surface that is not gilded, bedecked in fine and very expensive high detail embossed images and made of something very expensive and rare from some planet far far away. Everything is dark, aged wood, velvet cushions, oils paintings, crystal glass and doilies. The room itself, ignoring the copious amounts of very expensive debris, is a great oval thing lined with all manner of furniture-chairs, dressers, book cases, a giant fireplace, writing desks, love seats, and a bed big enough to comfortably house the population of the third world planet from which the carefully carved bed posts no doubt hail-with a large open area in the center. You stand on one end of this room, decked out in your finest murder'n attire, while the Avatar stands at the other.

He-if gender can even apply to such a thing- is a 10 foot tall monstrosity almost completely obscured from view by a heavy black cloak that flows down from his shoulders and hangs just a half a foot from the floor. Everything on him is ebony black, accented with a sparse sprinkling of gleaming silver swirling patterns which emphasize the sunken cheeks and hollow eye sockets of a face like horse's skull wrapped in tight, wet leather. His feet, like hooves but split into a dozen freely flexing spikes, click quietly against the hard wood floor as it tilts its head to examine you. A great boney arm, nearly long enough to scrape the ground with it's 8 taloned fingers, slides out from under the cloak, holding what looks like an enormous black, metal club covered in dozens of square silver studs. You see his chest rise and a horrible insect like hissing and clicking fills the room.

Modify it to reduce the suicide kickback and all, too. And maybe add a 20-round clip of those wing dart things. Also, I'd have to pay for stuff from the armory, correct?

All this science is killing my brain. It probably doesn't help that I just took the MSP.
Gauss rifles don't have a suicidal recoil, they don't have any. Gauss cannons on the other hand do, but not rifles. As per wing darts, whatcha talking about? And yeah, you pay for stuff at the armory.

1 extra circuit will only cost 1 token.
As per those tools, they can let you have a bonus to changing the things out faster, but not to making the "Permanent" modifications. It's not so much the tools that make modifying the gun a challenge as it is the technical knowledge.
((Ok with it.))

Alright, then the tools are gonna be like 1 for normal tools and 2 for power and will provide +'s equal to their cost.

Activate flight to get down from the building, once at ground level, activate buzz mode and follow one set of tracks, keeping the EX RGH-KP Rifle ready to fire.

(it's the heat of the exhaust of their rockets, by the way, not foot steps or anything)
Also yeah, you shouldn't really know about buzz mode unless Milno told you or you have some sort of history with the suits. Flight is fine, because it's standard, but buzz was something milno discovered in the suits.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 10, 2012, 07:49:16 pm »

((Whoops, sorry. Bad habit of mine, slight metagaming, that's why I made my character so he would know a good bit of information about the HMRC.))

Follow the rocket trails with rockets of my own, keeping ready to fire.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 10, 2012, 07:54:20 pm »

Alright, then the tools are gonna be like 1 for normal tools and 2 for power and will provide +'s equal to their cost.
((Does that stack with my +1 modifier from that video? And will those tools be on the armory?

Also, Gauss rifles do have recoil. 10% chance of hurting the user if their strength is lower than 4, if I remember.

Question: If I add one circuit, will I need to make the gun more resilient or can it handle one extra circuit just fine?))

Milno leaves the VR Machine, satisfied, and goes to check on the price of the kits on the armory. 
"How much for the gauss rifle's barrel attachment kits?"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:07:55 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »

((Whoops, sorry. Bad habit of mine, slight metagaming, that's why I made my character so he would know a good bit of information about the HMRC.))

Follow the rocket trails with rockets of my own, keeping ready to fire.
You choose the nearest trail of quickly cooling heat and follow it down the street and to a large warehouse.
[Con:5]
As you near the building one of the windows explodes out and a molten gash appears in your chest, tearing open your chest plate and the flesh beneath it. A warning about the structural stability of your braincase pops up in your peripheral vision. 

((Does that stack with my +1 modifier from that video? And will those tools be on the armory?

Also, Gauss rifles do have recoil. 10% chance of hurting the user if their strength is lower than 4, if I remember.

Question: If I add one circuit, will I need to make the gun more resilient or can it handle one extra circuit just fine?))

Milno leaves the VR Machine, satisfied, and goes to check on the price of the kits on the armory. 
"How much for the gauss rifle's barrel attachment kits?"
As long as you're using them to charge shots in parallel in order to increase the rate of fire then everything is fine.

That +1 is for permanent modifications and repair, rather then the switching out of parts that are made to be interchangeable

Also yeah, they do have recoil. It's so slow I barely remembered it.

You walk to the Armory and ask about the price of gauss rifle kits.

"Which kit?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 10, 2012, 08:16:42 pm »

((What if I ridged it, and put amps along the ridges?))
Thomas sets it up so that he can send an electric charge along the drill.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 10, 2012, 08:17:10 pm »

Aim and fire two bursts in response.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 10, 2012, 08:25:37 pm »

Back up and throw a Kiloton charge at the Arbiter, and when it is close, detonate it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 10, 2012, 08:29:02 pm »

Milno takes a moment to look at the woman who is probably the one who was causing a ruckus before answering the armory master.
"I would like to check on the price of both the medium and long range ones. And I want both a gauss rifle and a set of powered tools to switch out the kits."
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 10, 2012, 08:30:00 pm »

Try and build the gun myself
Nevermind
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:34:22 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 10, 2012, 08:33:11 pm »

Try and build the gun myself
((Edit: Well, nevermind.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:34:49 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 10, 2012, 08:34:46 pm »

Does milno have -1 too?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 2101