_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924007 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29490 on: September 19, 2015, 03:40:53 pm »

Quote from: Eddie to Christopher
That's a relief.  It's times like this that make me wish there was some kind of "oppressive" government protecting us from that kind of body modification, you know?

Just kidding... somewhat.  Yeah, I'll join.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29491 on: September 19, 2015, 03:59:39 pm »

"Speaking of, could I supply Thaddeus' old disguised cameyes for a 5 or so token reduction? The treatment renders me unable to use them, unfortunately, and I should think the team could use someone with disguised enhanced vision."

"If I manage to find someone from Joker to stick that into or even fetch a buyer then sure, I'll deduct some tokens from the debt, probably four or five depending. Just make sure they're working and weren't damaged or something when your body refused them or did whatever."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29492 on: September 19, 2015, 04:08:25 pm »

Quote from: Christopher to Eddie
Great, we welcome people of all non-extreme or -enemy viewpoints and creeds into the union.

How would you feel about giving a token or two to get partial ownership, or physical ownership of part of a Nyartifact, depending on how it turns out? One would be enough.
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #29493 on: September 19, 2015, 04:17:29 pm »

I'm afraid I don't have any tokens right now, but I might be persuaded to donate an IOU of 1 token, redeemable after mission, depending on the object in question.

Could you please describe this so-called nyartifact?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29494 on: September 19, 2015, 04:22:33 pm »

All i know about it is that it comes packaged in several long but shallow rectangular boxes currently bound together with straps. I has been identified to me as the "sullen moon". Reading logs and missions has suggested to me that it is lekely an object of great power and, ahem, mindfuckery, which may form a cheap but major power base for the union, the paying members of which may get parts of it, or if it doesn't work like that, have it used in their favour and possibly have their tokens redeemed by its use. Are you interested?

Nunzillor

« Reply #29495 on: September 19, 2015, 04:27:53 pm »

Despite my emergent dislike of extreme modification, I would be lying if I said that the strange did not intrigue me.  I am interested, but again have no tokens.  Would you accept an IOU?  Feel free to redeem it towards the union after a mission cycle, or hold on to it and allow it to appreciate in value.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29496 on: September 19, 2015, 04:42:24 pm »

Well, I would prefer that you didn't borrow from someone as poor as me to pay the Nyartifact fund, and borrowing from it would just be pointless, but I could dip into my funds, as I have cheap equipment. This would constitute letting you have partial ownership of a nyartifact free, but if you promise to be a helpful and active union member, I guess that would be ok. What is your skill set exactly?

Nunzillor

« Reply #29497 on: September 19, 2015, 04:54:42 pm »

I understand your concern.  Rest assurred, though, that any funds loaned to me would be repaid in full.  I always pay my debts, and I would even be willing to offer 2 tokens later for 1 now.

As for my skill set, I'm quite good with calculators, so I picked up a magic one when I arrived.  I also obtained some experience with guns at a UWM facility before I was shipped off to my HMRC post.  I imagine I would be a front-line soldier for the union, pursuing the enemy and putting myself in greater danger so that others won't have to.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29498 on: September 19, 2015, 05:02:19 pm »

Well, the union is always ready for new members, so just come when someone calls for the union people. Are you sure that you couldn't borrow a token from somewhere else? I think that the major funds might not be... well disposed towards my efforts, and you seem like someone whom one would give count on to have good credit. And I myself would be severely underamring myself if I were to spend 3 of my five tokens on this.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29499 on: September 19, 2015, 05:13:59 pm »

Well, I'm willing to give it a shot.  I may not have made a great impression, though, among the people I've seen nearby.
Quote from: Eddie to Mr(?). McHuman
Hello again, comrade.  You're still Iooking... healthy.  I am contacting you to ask for a single token donation, to be repaid in full within a mission cycle.  Interested?
Quote from: Eddie to Scary Limb Lady
Nice to meet you, ma'am.  I'm new to this organization and I was wondering if I could borrow a single token, to be repaid later in full.
Quote from: Eddie to Important Looking Badger Guy
Hello, sir.  Would you have any interest in loaning a single token to a fellow soldier to be repaid in full at a later date?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29500 on: September 19, 2015, 05:30:38 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa 'Scary Limb Lady' -> Eddie
How long of a time period does later constitute?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #29501 on: September 19, 2015, 05:34:47 pm »

Quote from: Eddie to Scary Limb Lady "Vanessa"
Assuming I attend the next mission, immediately after that mission's completion.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29502 on: September 19, 2015, 05:42:34 pm »

Get the hell out with the pizza if possible.

((Am I able get the effects of smoking bluesmokes and drinking alcohol now that I am in a robobody?))

Just to confirm, this action is still what I wish to do.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29503 on: September 19, 2015, 05:51:00 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa -> Eddie
I will be going on that mission as well. In that case, I'd be willing to, provided you repay me when we receive our pay for it. I'm currently by the armoury - come find me there.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #29504 on: September 19, 2015, 05:56:24 pm »

Quote from: Eddie to Vanessa
Thanks.  Will do!
Eddie turned to Vanessa, who was actually directly next to him, and tapped her on a limb.  "Thank you Vanessa, it's much appreciated.  You'll be sure to get your token when we return to the ship."
Pages: 1 ... 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 ... 2101