_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1964 1965 [1966] 1967 1968 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924299 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29475 on: September 19, 2015, 01:27:10 am »

Eddie barely glanced askance at the abominable... thing beside him and was hardly horrified to death at all, greeting it with a minimum of reflexive screaming.  It was just all the more reason to drink himself senseless, after all.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:32:06 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29476 on: September 19, 2015, 01:53:19 am »

Eddie barely glanced askance at the abominable... thing beside him and was hardly horrified to death at all, greeting it with a minimum of reflexive screaming.  It was just all the more reason to drink himself senseless, after all.

"It's not very polite to scream at people. Might I ask what it is about me that offends you so?" Cthunkan glances at himself. "I mean, I certainly am much larger than the average man, but other than that?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29477 on: September 19, 2015, 01:56:01 am »

Vanessa looks curiously at the new incredibly bulky inmate.

"I am incredibly unsure when all these people got here. Nevertheless hello, bulky person! Are you new to ARM?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29478 on: September 19, 2015, 02:17:55 am »

"Not at all," says Cthunkan, thinking a second as he looks Vanessa over. "Rather old when you think about it. You seem new, though. And a mite unconventionally equipped, too. What are all the limbs for?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29479 on: September 19, 2015, 02:33:18 am »

"Fixing people, mostly. I had a run-in with the good Doctor. My own fault, really."

She pauses as she assesses Cthunkan's bulk. "Similarly, you don't seem to fit standard human physiological limits. Were you always this large, or did you have a run-in with some anomaly of some sort?"
Sig! Onol

Nunzillor

« Reply #29480 on: September 19, 2015, 02:35:43 am »

"It's not very polite to scream at people. Might I ask what it is about me that offends you so?" Cthunkan glances at himself. "I mean, I certainly am much larger than the average man, but other than that?"
Eddie inspected the creature's unnatural visage, struggling to keep his screams politely internal, marveling at the way the exaggerated human caricature made all the inhuman features all the more noticeable.  "AH, nothing at all, sir or madam.  You are very human.  Yes, they should call you 'Human McHuman.' One of us!  Haha, pleasure to meet you," Eddie said after being fairly sure that his screams of terror would stay safely mental, heard only in his undoubtedly newly recurring nightmares.

Then, sadly, he saw Vanessa.

"Two drinks, Armory Master."
Better make that two drinks.  What a fucking day.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:16:35 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29481 on: September 19, 2015, 02:57:19 am »

"Fixing people, mostly. I had a run-in with the good Doctor. My own fault, really."

She pauses as she assesses Cthunkan's bulk. "Similarly, you don't seem to fit standard human physiological limits. Were you always this large, or did you have a run-in with some anomaly of some sort?"

"I did have such a run-in, now that you mention it. Very interesting business, that. Complicated, too. Perhaps we could discuss it later, however, as I may need to have an appointment with General Milno in a few moments. Business, you understand. Will you be going on the new mission?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29482 on: September 19, 2015, 03:13:52 am »

"Very well. And I heavily suspect I will be - as perhaps the most skilled medical person in our fighting forces currently, I'll likely be needed."
Sig! Onol

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29483 on: September 19, 2015, 03:20:00 am »

While he awaits imminent pizza-themed destruction, Chrsitopher just has time to send a pre-typed wristpad message:

Quote from: Christopher to: All
Hello, inmate and revolutionaries, I am the Chairman of the Common Soldier's Union. If anyone would like to join, please talk to me at some point, there are no fees or exclusions of crew below general level.

Also, to anyone who is interestred in partial ownership of a nyartifact, or ownership of a physical part of one, plesae contact me, as this can be arranged for only one token due to the CSU nyartifact trust fund. Thanks!
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #29484 on: September 19, 2015, 03:28:48 am »

Quote from: Eddie to Christopher
Any flesh horrors in this union?  I think I'm prejudiced, you see.  Very prejudiced.

Also, benefits?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29485 on: September 19, 2015, 04:18:36 am »

Quote from: Christopher to Eddie
Benefits: Erm, the nyartifact pool, as well as free tinkering, some medicinal benefits, protection of support units on missions, generally moving as a collective and speaking with one voice that our opinions might be heard on... stuff?

As to fleh horrors... no, I haven't seen any. One lady wears quite a big cloak, but she's probably just concerned about her weight or appeareance, or something.
One wheel short of a wagon

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29486 on: September 19, 2015, 08:46:54 am »

Milno stares at Cthunkan as the thing arrives. "Things are normal. What do you mean by a 'more perfect union'?" he asks, cutting the crap and going straight at the matter that seems the most pressing from his viewpoint.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29487 on: September 19, 2015, 09:26:09 am »

Milno stares at Cthunkan as the thing arrives. "Things are normal. What do you mean by a 'more perfect union'?" he asks, cutting the crap and going straight at the matter that seems the most pressing from his viewpoint.

"I am now single-minded. Not entirely any single mind, but Dawa Maal Leeyes forms the core, simply put. A messy affair, but fully resolved now via a similar method as the one you suggested," Cthunkan explains.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29488 on: September 19, 2015, 10:26:06 am »

"Good on you for keeping the body, I guess. Thaddeus' debt still stands, by the way; I warned you about that. I wasn't going to ask him to be paid immediately so the same rule applies." Milno replies.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29489 on: September 19, 2015, 11:22:28 am »

"Good on you for keeping the body, I guess. Thaddeus' debt still stands, by the way; I warned you about that. I wasn't going to ask him to be paid immediately so the same rule applies." Milno replies.

"I will try to raise the tokens as soon as possible," says Cthunkan. "Speaking of, could I supply Thaddeus' old disguised cameyes for a 5 or so token reduction? The treatment renders me unable to use them, unfortunately, and I should think the team could use someone with disguised enhanced vision."
Pages: 1 ... 1964 1965 [1966] 1967 1968 ... 2101