_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1967 1968 [1969] 1970 1971 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925085 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29520 on: September 21, 2015, 04:30:28 pm »

scurry over to comrades stuff, grab it, then scurry back to fellow union members
DIBS FOR THE UNION!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29521 on: September 21, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

Collect token from Eddie (Nunzillor's character, assuming he gives it to me), wander over to the infirmary to briefly check for missing limbs, etc, and while I'm over there, take a nice descriptive look at Ivan and ask if I can have any of his limbs for free. Then, assuming I have Eddie's token, sell my unused monotomic razor and blaster pistol and buy the 5 token nyartifact Sullen Moon, then open it in my bedroom the union room. Unless my knightly friend actually manages to get serveral tokens worth of the dead guy's belongings, in which case do not buy the nyartifact yet.

Also, try and prop my room's door permenantly open. Though close it when all or most of the union people are on missions.

((PW, can I just assume people can pass freely into my room, unless there's no union member there to stop them stealing stuff? I know I could use passwords, but this seems like too much hassle for you. Whatever you think best.))

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:02:41 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29522 on: September 21, 2015, 05:07:30 pm »

scurry over to comrades stuff, grab it, then scurry back to fellow union members
DIBS FOR THE UNION!
Assist. Don't assist.
"Miya claimed that gear for his team fund. You should probably listen bro."

Bring the printing press to the union room and set it up.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:01:46 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29523 on: September 21, 2015, 05:57:41 pm »

Try to figure out where and when I am.
Wander the hallways, looking for something like an info booth, dispensary, or some other place where a hopefully-helpful and hopefully-knowledgeable official might be.

"Great service this place has... though, I guess I can't complain, I am somehow alive and all... though that might not be so impressive if only a few days have passed since my freezing... I don't count that likely though, this architecture is not familiar. No, not familiar at all. I could be anywhere, anywhen. Jesus Mothertaco Christ, I might not even be planetside!"
Ask Voice: "Hey! Voice! Am I on a planet? Are you planning on responding to any inquiries?"

((should i just assume he figures stuff out without steve having to tell him? If you don't want to play through his journey of discovery, well alright, less fun, but you can just say so))

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29524 on: September 21, 2015, 06:25:50 pm »

DIBS FOR THE UNION!
Assist.
Also dump the printing press with the union guy Christopher.

read message, ignore and assist
hey Christopher if I get you this dead guys stuff do I get a stake in the artifact?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:40:20 am by Urist McCoder »

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29525 on: September 21, 2015, 06:29:15 pm »

"Ah, screw it... here is your pizza back..."

Run from Jobasio. Throw a maximum of three pizza pieces at his feet in order to try and make him slip.

Give Jobasio his pizza back.

Buy a mass manipulation pyschokinetic amplifier.

As a robot am I able to drink alcohol and use bluesmokes?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:29:04 pm by HavingPhun »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #29526 on: September 21, 2015, 06:33:43 pm »

Taken by thought, Kai heads to the Armory.

How much would it cost to get a large Dewar Flask full of liquid Helium from Heph when we get there? A 250L flask should do.

Ask the AM.

Trade in HEP. (+9 tokens.)

Purchase Universal Chemical Thrower, but no ammunition. (-3 tokens)

((I'll wiki this in a moment.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29527 on: September 21, 2015, 06:35:48 pm »

Spoiler: Also, picture (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:26:09 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29528 on: September 21, 2015, 07:13:34 pm »

Milno hears the sound of something going very wrong in the general direction of the rec room. "I wonder if I really wanna know." he mumbles as he checks his datapad and the corresponding camera since he wants nothing to do with checking it in person.

"Well, that's a thing." He lowers the datapad and sends a picture of the situation to Miyamoto with "good luck" attached before resuming his examination of the jump pack system.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29529 on: September 21, 2015, 07:19:43 pm »

If Flint's heading to talk to the armoury master, he'll probably see Vanessa there. She stays quiet while he talks to the AM, but waves when she sees him.
Flint politely waves back, but remains focused on his conversation with the Armoury Master.

((I'll do some small actions for piecewise to conserve time. I assume they are happening sometime in the future.))

"Hi there. How's it going? Everything OK while we were gone?"

Approach the AM. Talk to the AM.
"Everything's fine."
Flint briefly looked at the direction of the briefing room for a few seconds and the strange sounds coming from it.
If she says it's fine... No reason not to trust her.
He shrugged and looked at her again.
"If you say so."
Hm. Is she a bit more curt in her responses than usual? Or am I just imagining things? Best to ask and make sure...
"You don't mind me asking a few questions, do you? Heh. Having an old fool pester you with his problems? If now's not a good time, I can always come back later."
((If she says there's no problem.))
"Ever seen or heard of the Shadow Walkers? Can you tell me a bit more about the way they fight and how they hide? And what's involved in becoming one?"
Best to approach the subject slowly...

Keep talking to the AM. ((I understand that piecewise is busy, so no need to write a full response, you can give me part of it and I'll ask for the rest next turn.))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:58:52 pm by Parisbre56 »

Nunzillor

« Reply #29530 on: September 21, 2015, 09:44:28 pm »

Take a few moments to enjoy nothingness.  Then, wake up and give Christopher a token.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 12:15:23 am by Nunzillor »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29531 on: September 22, 2015, 12:16:37 am »

Just...just keep hiding out in the testing range, using the Spektr. Seems to be the safest place for now
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29532 on: September 22, 2015, 01:52:39 am »

DIBS FOR THE UNION!
Assist.
Also dump the printing press with the union guy Christopher.

assist
hey Christopher if I get you this dead guys stuff do I get a stake in the artifact?
"Didn't you give me a token at some point?"
One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29533 on: September 22, 2015, 01:55:43 am »

Wait in line after people pestering the Armory Master. When they happen to be done, do this, or at least as much of it as is possible in the space of a turn:

Firstly, check if resizing a MK3 suit for my size costs any tokens.

Secondly, check if the MK3 rocket pods can lift me at any appreciable speed.

Thirdly, can I turn in the MKII suit for half of its original price?

Fourthly, could I qualify for a refund if the Limiter Unlock doesn't work on me? After all, the system ought to be result-oriented rather than cost-oriented (since token cost doesn't correspond to actual cost).

Fifthly, check if I can return the hoverboard and stun baton at full price, since either of them have never been used. The hoverboard has never gone on a mission, but the stun baton has (it costs 1 token - do I get that back?)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29534 on: September 22, 2015, 02:41:50 am »

Adroitly exit briefing room until all shenanigans are over with to avoid further doom discharges. Message to Steve:
Can you shock the chucklefucks fighting over the pizza so that the doom arm guy doesn't accidentally nuke the briefing room? I REALLY don't feel like dancing the Charleston to avoid getting zapped again.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 1967 1968 [1969] 1970 1971 ... 2101